Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd (50403 Views)

Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech / FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation / "Racist" Throwback Video: Obama, Clintons, Schumer, Democrats "Hate Immigrants" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd by livebyday(m): 7:11am On Jun 10, 2020
Hahahahaha

I said it, this covern are just seeking black votes

Look at this nonsensical display of fake sympathy

It's nauseating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd by Cherez: 7:12am On Jun 10, 2020
Eriggs:
dem don warn u now o. make we no read ur arrest for libel on d front page of nairaland. use ur brain next time b4 typing. no let ur nairaland foolish posts send u go prison. just like d foolish boy posting on Facebook that d rape victim (uwa) deserves her death cos she's dating 2 guys. he's in custody now. bikiaful
Oga, their brutality isn't new
I will call them out, do they wanna FLOYD me too?
Imagine saying RIP to FLOYD but same people reinstated a killer cop
https://premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/263042-apo-six-alleged-killer-cop-promoted-to-aig-victims-families-cry-foul.html
Nigeria my country
Our leaders from councillor to LGA, STATE, FG & especially that NASS need serious check
Re: Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd by Cousin9999: 7:13am On Jun 10, 2020
Nonsense.

Give African Americans several states. Give them nation-states and reparations in multiple forms to develop those states and etc. Anything else is nonsense or secondary. African Americans should not be forced to share every corner of America with degenerates when AA built America. The fundamental problem is white people and their thievery. Give them the land and money owed. Every other group wronged by America has received reparations except AA. AA are the most deserving after natives.
Re: Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd by livebyday(m): 7:14am On Jun 10, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
Photo OP... why the kente cloth, is George a Ghanaian? Oops, I forgot it’s an election year, blacks vote are needed again...
Enough of this pandering by these establishments, kneeling, black out squares won’t stop racism
Nancy kneel but needed help to stand up, too bad she ought to relinquish her position as house speaker
80 years old - 33 years in national politics and she’s blaming trump

Nancy - 17th term as a congressman
Trump - 1st term as a president

He has done 3 things that’ll make black Americans be on a level playing field with other races

Historical Funding of HBCU
historical black employment
The first Step Act

And immediately after Floyd’s death, before the protests he directed FBI and DOJ to get involved Incase the cop escape state law, he won’t escape federal law... I bet you don’t know all this cause you’ve been programmed to hate on the man

When ANTIFA hijacked the riot, what did he do? He declared them domestic terrorist, rolled out NATIONAL GUARDS into the street and called governors to maintain law and order... did you see anything like riot since then?

And for your info, the wall he’s building will help Africa cause if humans are still allowed to cross the southern border illegally, there are high chances that Latinos (Central America & south America) will pass through this routes than Africans will. are you willing to fly to Mexico to be transported through the southern border by cartels ? This has helped blacks community in America because an employer will rather employ an illegal alien that’ll be paid below the minimum wage, use for odd jobs and that he’ll be able to dismiss arbitrarily ( which led to increase in black employment) but I don’t know why your brain has been programmed to hate on him... follow another news source apart from CNN... it’ll help

I wish to ask what Obama did during his 8 years to curb racism but I won’t grin

PS- I didn’t formulate the 5th paragraph (Was and immigration) on my own before you masturbate unnecessarily on my post, a black American explained that to me

I’ll reply sensible mentions but y’all calling me names for having an opinion... well it’s a free world, You can call me what you want

Brilliant write up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd by Lovelyn451(f): 7:15am On Jun 10, 2020
All whites are racist joor, the knowledge of this is the beginning of wisdom

Those ones still acting liberal towards you have something they gain from you, the day they get enough of you, they dump you in the trash and call you black man..lol
Re: Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd by Dididrumz(m): 7:15am On Jun 10, 2020
IceWrites:

DAMN,this too long

But He made so much sense
Re: Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd by miket2(m): 7:16am On Jun 10, 2020
mvem:
this woman was there during Obama when in record more blacks were killed and imprisoned. Black lives matter started during Obamasy time, why is it that all these show of empathy didn't happen. If you don't see politics written in all these then you are blind...this is an election and they are trying to exploit the situation

LOL , you dont know anything , these are the most serious riots in 70 years , there were demonstrations all over world against America

Many of Americas closest allies have condemned them .

It has nothing to do with election , a lot of white people will not be happy for them kneeling , you obviously dont know anything about American politics, they will actually lose support over this

They are kneeling because regardless of affiliation Americans are extremely proud and patriotic and they know this has tarnished the countrys image

Do I think they are genuine ? of course not , but thats because I trust no politician

But anyone who thinks that kneeling will garner them even one vote is clueless

All those people that are kneeling now that they were abusing others that were doing it before, its mot genuine either , its only because they realise how bad they look right now

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd by Blazebond(m): 7:16am On Jun 10, 2020
The black race in America is in trouble and they don't know it yet,they think the answer to their problems is going to emerge by slaving towards the democrats,I really feel sorry for them, just imagine this nonsense from the democrats.

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd by Egoveen: 7:16am On Jun 10, 2020
I shed tears reading this,FLOYD may your murdered soul rest in Peace and may your murderer die a painful death.....amen.
Re: Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd by Help2020: 7:17am On Jun 10, 2020
Bethel4Life:
Nigeria is the worst country to live in.. Just watch and see how many changes will be made in the US system.. But here, hundreds will be killed but our government wont do anything. too bad.
wetin come bring Nigeria come inside this?remove Nigeria from your mouth.
Re: Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd by Cherez: 7:17am On Jun 10, 2020
post=90502408:

All these trash just about the RIP and BLACK LIVES MATTER we typed?
When you say you people, you mean you and your family members murdered people right?
You better be very careful with your foolishness online,
calling Nairaland members who do not support
your political view, murderers.
There is a line not to be crossed with your stupid internet trolling bs.
Read up on libel kid!
You've been warned for the last time.
Be guided!
Oga, bring it on
We know what you guys do, right?

Libel?
So funny at someone tagging me libelous
I don't belong to.any party nor political belief safe for the justice of the common man against you oppressive elites.
Wanna FLOYD me too?
Lol
https://premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/263042-apo-six-alleged-killer-cop-promoted-to-aig-victims-families-cry-foul.html
This is just a few of what the NPF do with govt's pat
Re: Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd by Karmaisme(m): 7:18am On Jun 10, 2020
post=90502408:

All these trash just about the RIP and BLACK LIVES MATTER we typed?
When you say you people, you mean you and your family members murdered people right?
You better be very careful with your foolishness online,
calling Nairaland members who do not support
your political view, murderers.
There is a line not to be crossed with your stupid internet trolling bs.
Read up on libel kid!
You've been warned for the last time.
Be guided!

You are the biggest fool because you are involving his family in this matter.
Re: Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd by miket2(m): 7:18am On Jun 10, 2020
livebyday:
Hahahahaha

I said it, this covern are just seeking black votes

Look at this nonsensical display of fake sympathy

It's nauseating

They already have the black vote , over 90% in black women and 83% in black men , the black vote is gauranteed

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd by blackgold2018(m): 7:19am On Jun 10, 2020
Chikelue2000:
my problem with Nigerians....u are calling it fake yet ur own congressmen haven't done anything better....or is it ur buhari who abandoned Leah to Boko Haram.....stop looking at the USA n face your own contry
thank you.. And some fools up there are claiming republicans and Democrats. Inferiority complex. White slaves
Re: Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd by Originality007: 7:19am On Jun 10, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
Photo OP... why the kente cloth, is George a Ghanaian? Oops, I forgot it’s an election year, blacks vote are needed again...
Enough of this pandering by these establishments, kneeling, black out squares won’t stop racism
Nancy kneel but needed help to stand up, too bad she ought to relinquish her position as house speaker

He has done 3 things that’ll make black Americans be on a level playing field with other races

The first Step Act

And immediately after Floyd’s death, before the protests he directed FBI and DOJ to get involved Incase the cop escape state law, he won’t escape federal law... I bet you don’t know all this cause you’ve been programmed to hate on the man

When ANTIFA hijacked the riot, what did he do? He declared them domestic terrorist, rolled out NATIONAL GUARDS into the street and called governors to maintain law and order... did you see anything like riot since then?

And for your info, the wall he’s building will help Africa cause if humans are still allowed to cross the southern border illegally, there are high chances that Latinos (Central America & south America) will pass through this routes than Africans will. are you willing to fly to Mexico to be transported through the southern border by cartels ? This has helped blacks community in America because an employer will rather employ an illegal alien that’ll be paid below the minimum wage, use for odd jobs and that he’ll be able to dismiss arbitrarily ( which led to increase in black employment) but I don’t know why your brain has been programmed to hate on him... follow another news source apart from CNN... it’ll help

PS- I didn’t formulate the 5th paragraph (Was and immigration) on my own before you masturbate unnecessarily on my post, a black American explained that to me

I’ll reply sensible mentions but y’all calling me names for having an opinion... well it’s a free world, You can call me what you want

May God increase your wisdom...you have said it all, Majority of blacks hating Trump on this Issur of Floyd Dealth has alreday being Programmed to hate the man. So no matter what he does, They will still hate him.

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd by Ubdavis(m): 7:22am On Jun 10, 2020
Flogging a dead horse !
Re: Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 10, 2020
mvem:
this woman was there during Obama when in record more blacks were killed and imprisoned. Black lives matter started during Obamasy time, why is it that all these show of empathy didn't happen. If you don't see politics written in all these then you are blind...this is an election and they are trying to exploit the situation
Political or not, would you prefer she shows no empathy/solidarity at all as speaker of the senate? Even when they are sitting on police reforms? Sometimes you just have to look beyond personalities hard as it may sound...

cc ecolime
Re: Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd by uunwanaobong3: 7:25am On Jun 10, 2020
I am worried for America because they are world power, and any fallout like war will have a global repercussion..................I am also worried for the black community in America, because if America fail as a country, blacks will be blamed for everything....

This protest is now having a very dangerous turn........................,... Initially the motives of the protest was genuine (i.e racism, police brutality, injustice, black lives matter etc),,, BUT NOW, the message is about defunding of police, forcing people to agree with every protesters demand or loose your work etc, destruction of landmark & historical monuments and artifacts etc, I must confess these new abnormalities are threatening America sovereignty and unity........
These abnormal and crazy ideas, are carried out by far left, Democrats, press and media to distabilised Mr Trump BUT believe me this crazy ideas can self-destroyed both Democrat and Republican, this can sent America into civil war......................China, Russia, north Korea, Iran etc can not destroy America no matter how hard they try, But Americans can easily destroy themselves.

For police to be defunded (am I dreaming? In the 21 century filled with organized crimes), can u even survive for one hour without police, no matter how bad and corrupt the police is! And yet these are the ideas being proposed by leaders in order to satisfy the protesters and if you failed to come onboard with this foolish ideas they will tag you a racist, chase you out and then make you lose your job............... Big and influential leaders of thought and political figures are afraid of speaking out, out of fear of being cast aside, including the president.............. I fear for America
Re: Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd by godquality: 7:27am On Jun 10, 2020
Even though i believed these people are just being politicians, it's still good to show support for the minority blacks. But you won't see a trump doing this in a million years rather he will even tweet something stupid as usual. And i still don't get those very few Nlanders that still support him. Which is why i don't engage in any discussion with them.
Re: Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd by Hndrrxxx(m): 7:28am On Jun 10, 2020
Dude When you know the Origins of Black Americans we can argue about this �
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

The first Step Act

Re: Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd by Yedebem: 7:29am On Jun 10, 2020
[s]
post=90501103:
RIP FLOYD.

We support the BLACK LIVES MATTERS protest from day one up till now.

But some people have turned the protest to a political ish.

And you have a very very good point here Kikero.
You make absolute sense.

He needs to be very careful with what he says also.
Seems he anger the people more with his tweets and speech concerning this protest.
Donald needs to take some chill!

We are talking from a neutral ground here.

[/s]
Re: Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd by miket2(m): 7:29am On Jun 10, 2020
Blazebond:
The black race in America is in trouble and they don't know it yet,they think the answer to their problems is going to emerge by slaving towards the democrats,I really feel sorry for them, just imagine this nonsense from the democrats.

There are many stupid posts in the thread but this is by far the worst , Nothing is as stupid as the person that is so blindly loyal to a particular political party that he will act as if he has no eyes

Who is in government? you people that rightfully call Buharis name concerning anything wrong with the country , now something has gone wrong somewhere else you will blame everyone apart from the sitting government

And you wonder why you people are suffering , I hate hypocrites ,

Very immature people many of you , so because you support a party or a politician this means that you wont admit when they have messed up abi?

Man im so glad that i decided to remain based over here , Nigeria will never get any better when we have so many backward people ,
Re: Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd by runningriot: 7:31am On Jun 10, 2020
It is evident beyond reasonable doubt that America is a dream land! imagine the solidarity and unity from the whites community? they have done awesomely well. The table has been shaken both from Trump and Democrats to reform the police. But the vital truth is that Trump must wake up to seal his mouth! As a leader talk less and act much! he is loosing ground since from home and the enemy within is more than that outside why can't he come up with plans not to be apologists or a pride man? Pride goes before a fall proverbs 18:16. Losing Mitt Romney, George Bush, Generals of wars who work under him Like Mad dog James Mattis is mad thing for him to think he will WIN easily. Aljazeera News powerful political analyst Marwa Bishara has warn he will need a miracle and said holding Bible will not save him why because "God does not take side in America politics" Trump wake up to reality because Biden is breaking points while you are losing points!
Re: Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd by Crrator15: 7:31am On Jun 10, 2020
Youtube.com/sheriffnetwork
Re: Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd by sunshine1974(m): 7:31am On Jun 10, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

The first Step Act

dont mind them. Stop wasting your time

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd by Ayobami7(m): 7:32am On Jun 10, 2020
Seen
Re: Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd by livebyday(m): 7:33am On Jun 10, 2020
miket2:

They already have the black vote , over 90% in black women and 83% in black men , the black vote is gauranteed

Don't count your chickens

Hilary Clinton's camp had 100%guaranteed seems you lot never learn

Smh

Simps
Re: Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:33am On Jun 10, 2020
I see politricks in full display
Re: Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd by Ayebaeapretai(f): 7:35am On Jun 10, 2020
She will do anyting to spite trump grin grin
Re: Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd by Crrator15: 7:37am On Jun 10, 2020
Kahks

Youtube.com/sheriffnetwork
Re: Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd by Kendollar696(m): 7:38am On Jun 10, 2020
The Americans that was once a racist, is now and gradually changing. it won't be easy to kill racism buh with this gradual changes. it will one day be actualize. Nigerian politicians should learn and not cast a stone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation / Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents / Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.