Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Airport Workers Push Passenger Plane In Nigeria (Video, Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Airport Workers Push Passenger Plane In Nigeria (Video, Photos) (61849 Views)

An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) / Moment Airbus A340 Passenger Plane Lands In Antarctica For The First Time(Pics) / Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airport Workers Push Passenger Plane In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by jeriwap(m): 8:04am On Jun 10, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
ObafemiAwolowo himself, when did you turn bobrisky?
grin
Re: Airport Workers Push Passenger Plane In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by TreasureJunky: 8:06am On Jun 10, 2020
This can only happen in Nigeria...

Even small Togo, you can never see a thing like this there
Re: Airport Workers Push Passenger Plane In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by unimagin: 8:07am On Jun 10, 2020
ValCon888:
Only in Nigeria will you see puny humans trying to push an aeroplane weighing 36,000 kilograms. I won't be surprised if they try to push a ship at sea.
In Nigeria we can push Titanic sef

1 Like

Re: Airport Workers Push Passenger Plane In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by sheyitokz(m): 8:08am On Jun 10, 2020
am not surprised abi no be yhurs same NAIJA awon olopolo kukuru
Re: Airport Workers Push Passenger Plane In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by RTSC: 8:09am On Jun 10, 2020
Nigerians are very ignorant people.

Are you telling me the arm chair critics here with their subzero IQ are smarter than the plane operators?

The first thing to do when confronted with a strange event is to check if there is a rational reason for it.

A Google Search would have saved most of you from embarrassing yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Airport Workers Push Passenger Plane In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Elvis778(m): 8:09am On Jun 10, 2020
winosport:
I wanted to laugh then i remember human beings are going to board this plane like real live human beings
they are pushing it doesn't imply that the plane is faulty, the pushback tractor is what's faulty(that small cart like car that tows a plane to position) or away from the airport gate.
Re: Airport Workers Push Passenger Plane In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by mozona(m): 8:12am On Jun 10, 2020
Naija
Re: Airport Workers Push Passenger Plane In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by sheyitokz(m): 8:12am On Jun 10, 2020
am not surprised abi no be same 9ja as in olopolo kukuru
Re: Airport Workers Push Passenger Plane In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Toju200(m): 8:13am On Jun 10, 2020
How are u guys sure it's in Nigeria
Re: Airport Workers Push Passenger Plane In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by donbachi(m): 8:15am On Jun 10, 2020
maynia:

Simple question, have you been to hell?
yes! in nigeria
Re: Airport Workers Push Passenger Plane In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by olisaEze(m): 8:16am On Jun 10, 2020
Is FAAN not aware of the absence of the necessary tow truck? Instead of the flight to be delayed and the airline lose business, the runway crew have taken it upon themselves to help out so their jobs won’t be in jeopardy. It’s only in Nigeria that you see people that r more Catholic than the Pope, and more Islamic than the Saudi Arabians! This report should be directed to the FAAN and the government.
Airport staff lives matter too o!
Re: Airport Workers Push Passenger Plane In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Omok91(m): 8:17am On Jun 10, 2020
If this is real, i pity this country Nigeria
Re: Airport Workers Push Passenger Plane In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by IFNOTGOD(m): 8:19am On Jun 10, 2020
donbachi:
Hell is more organized and coordinated than nigeria.

u need to b charged for treason

haba a full kwantry?
Re: Airport Workers Push Passenger Plane In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by donbachi(m): 8:23am On Jun 10, 2020
IFNOTGOD:

u need to b charged for treason
haba a full kwantry?
without reason
Re: Airport Workers Push Passenger Plane In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Vikynas: 8:25am On Jun 10, 2020
So it's true Giant of Africa

1 Like

Re: Airport Workers Push Passenger Plane In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by OKTolu: 8:25am On Jun 10, 2020
Welcome to Nigeria where anything is possible
Re: Airport Workers Push Passenger Plane In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by woleabayo(f): 8:27am On Jun 10, 2020
may be the plain is manual
Re: Airport Workers Push Passenger Plane In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Enyimbamercedes: 8:28am On Jun 10, 2020
Nigeria is the dwarf of Africa.

Everything is disorganized! Private individuals steal in millions of dollars while our public institutions suffer.

We now use humans to push back aircrafts!!!! Yet Emefiele and his cohorts steals millions in forex scams. NIRSAL MD awards his son 2bn naira contract to supply obsolete iPhones and toy drones! Yet we do not have a tug truck to push back an aircraft

Government institutions are now extensions of the party in power...

SHAMEFUL
Re: Airport Workers Push Passenger Plane In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by begge: 8:29am On Jun 10, 2020
After pushing plane for 3days you will still expect passenger to board it. before you know breaking news.
Re: Airport Workers Push Passenger Plane In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Burgerlomo: 8:30am On Jun 10, 2020
Not surprised cool

Re: Airport Workers Push Passenger Plane In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by ClitRaider: 8:31am On Jun 10, 2020
ValCon888:
Only in Nigeria will you see puny humans trying to push an aeroplane weighing 36,000 kilograms. I won't be surprised if they try to push a ship at sea.
Olodo, things don't work that way.

They can push it, provided that;

M.A = LOAD/EFFORT.

Simple physics.
Re: Airport Workers Push Passenger Plane In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by rosamaris: 8:32am On Jun 10, 2020
Abi? If they don't push how will they be able to share the experience of the children of Israel while building Pharaoh's treasure houses. They can even push the aircraft to fly too.
Re: Airport Workers Push Passenger Plane In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 10, 2020
donbachi:
Hell is more organized and coordinated than nigeria.

Then get an apartment there. Oh you ignorant one!

1 Like

Re: Airport Workers Push Passenger Plane In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Bestbeelieve: 8:33am On Jun 10, 2020
super heroes dey dis kontry gan! wonderfulity!!
Re: Airport Workers Push Passenger Plane In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Heavensent01(m): 8:34am On Jun 10, 2020
Nigeria is a joke

if you've golf 3 Nigeria used manual to see abeg quote me

it must be in good condition, not accident car, neat and reliable
Re: Airport Workers Push Passenger Plane In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Naijaarchive(m): 8:38am On Jun 10, 2020
grin this crack me up real good
Re: Airport Workers Push Passenger Plane In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by rovher: 8:41am On Jun 10, 2020
This shiii isn't new used to work at the airport, i worked in one of the airports... Saw alot of BS ... Have moved on mehn...
Re: Airport Workers Push Passenger Plane In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by AtovicGerald19(m): 8:41am On Jun 10, 2020
Which state bikonu cry
Re: Airport Workers Push Passenger Plane In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 10, 2020
This is how the system in this country continues to fail
Now seeing that the staff are willing to manually push without raising concerns about the faulty or nonavailability of the pushback tugs, their boss and the upper management will request for a new one on paper and the money released for the purchase will develop wings overnight.
Its either they buy low budget tug that won't last,or they paint the old one.
It won't be too long,the slaves(staff),will continue their pushing, meanwhile the mega money has already been pocketed.

1 Like

Re: Airport Workers Push Passenger Plane In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by NotComplaining: 8:44am On Jun 10, 2020
Push to start
Re: Airport Workers Push Passenger Plane In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Liposure: 8:45am On Jun 10, 2020
TUANKU:

Planes don't always taxi into position, there's a small vehicle called a tow tractor that is barely bigger than a golf cart that does the pushing and positioning.
In the absence of a tow tractor which is a shame, my naija people decided to do it cavemen style.
excuse me pushing or pulling?
Re: Airport Workers Push Passenger Plane In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by TUANKU(m): 8:47am On Jun 10, 2020
Liposure:
excuse me pushing or pulling?
Both. The vehicle does both pushing and pulling.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) / Cows At Akure Airport Prevent Air Peace From Landing. Fayose, FFK React / Welcome To Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos. See More Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.