Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,512 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Ekiti State Attracts $50 Million Agriculture Investments - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Ekiti State Attracts $50 Million Agriculture Investments (7899 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti State Attracts $50 Million Agriculture Investments by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 11, 2020
Audio as usual. Only exist in news but not in the physical. This is the same man that claimed he distributes hundreds of thousands of lockdown palliatives but only on radio and television. Nobody on the street see the so call palliative. First-class scammers.
Re: Ekiti State Attracts $50 Million Agriculture Investments by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 11, 2020
Everrest9:
Carry your bad thought to your village. Everything na Audio, I hope your life sef no be Audio?

Do you see anything that can make you think of "$50 Million Agriculture Investments" in that pictures above? This is nothing but Audio as usual.
Re: Ekiti State Attracts $50 Million Agriculture Investments by oneman2k7: 8:58am On Jun 11, 2020
Everrest9:
I will Carry my bad thought to my village. Everything na Audio, I strongly believe my life sef na Audio?
Re: Ekiti State Attracts $50 Million Agriculture Investments by Clothingonline9(m): 9:33am On Jun 11, 2020
Oyo Osun Ondo Ekiti needs to invest more in agriculture and its processing best land in Nigeria for Agriculture follow by Benue
Order your pant trousers for 1500
Re: Ekiti State Attracts $50 Million Agriculture Investments by KingEzo: 9:33am On Jun 11, 2020
This is a great news for Ekiti. Nigeria governors should learn from this and invest in Agriculture. Nigeria is blessed, our land is fertile. Agricultural investment should be one of our major project in Nigeria.
Re: Ekiti State Attracts $50 Million Agriculture Investments by delpee(f): 9:35am On Jun 11, 2020
JerryLegend:
I pray and hope this comes through

Amen. Ekiti has all it takes to make it happen.
Re: Ekiti State Attracts $50 Million Agriculture Investments by braveboy64(m): 9:46am On Jun 11, 2020
Everrest9:
Why not board a car to check the place out?
A picture will be better
Re: Ekiti State Attracts $50 Million Agriculture Investments by dalexy101037(m): 2:29pm On Jun 11, 2020
oneman2k7:
Audio investments

No be Naija politician? always running to the press for cheap glory

Its real bro... I know this for sure. 100%..
Re: Ekiti State Attracts $50 Million Agriculture Investments by dalexy101037(m): 2:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
DamZik:
Audio as usual. Only exist in news but not in the physical. This is the same man that claimed he distributes hundreds of thousands of lockdown palliatives but only on radio and television. Nobody on the street see the so call palliative. First-class scammers.

You will find this in iyemero. Ikole local govt. Not everything is audio
Re: Ekiti State Attracts $50 Million Agriculture Investments by dalexy101037(m): 2:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
braveboy64:
Who invested?

Is there any evidence?

The name of the farms is there.. Read again
Re: Ekiti State Attracts $50 Million Agriculture Investments by Olutundee: 5:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
Do you want to become a hacker, click the link below if you're interested �

https://waptimeloaded..com/2020/06/how-to-become-hacker-complete-tutorial.html
Re: Ekiti State Attracts $50 Million Agriculture Investments by wiseoneking: 6:19pm On Jun 11, 2020
israelmao:
Ekiti is not just home to fertile brains,it is also home of fertile soil.
pls why despite what you wrote above, Ekiti state is the poorest state in SW and probably in the whole of southern Nigeria. Ekiti and Ebonyi are almost thesame except Ekiti is more inclined to Education why the present day Ebonyi is more inclined to infrasture and resource dev.

But why is Ekiti really more backward than other SW states. Pls your honest Answer
Re: Ekiti State Attracts $50 Million Agriculture Investments by israelmao(m): 6:45pm On Jun 11, 2020
wiseoneking:
pls why despite what you wrote above, Ekiti state is the poorest state in SW and probably in the whole of southern Nigeria. Ekiti and Ebonyi are almost thesame except Ekiti is more inclined to Education why the present day Ebonyi is more inclined to infrasture and resource dev.
But why is Ekiti really more backward than other SW states. Pls your honest Answer

The fact about this is, getting it right in leadership in order to be able to tap the untapped resources,where there's no vibrant and proactive leadership the potentials of such place will remain untapped and not translate to positive and impactful development.Why is Nigeria the World Headquarter of Poverty today in spite of her human and material resources?The answer is,we are yet to get it right in leadership.
Re: Ekiti State Attracts $50 Million Agriculture Investments by Zynoxtech: 7:00pm On Jun 12, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Nice one. Meanwhile sub your dstv and gotv and contact us for any issues.

Pls do I contact gotv customer care. Their phone number is not connecting. Thank you.
Re: Ekiti State Attracts $50 Million Agriculture Investments by darexkey(m): 7:58am On Jun 13, 2020
Get trained on top-notch Agribusiness skills;

Plus

Gain access to International networks & opportunities in the Agricultural sector.

Take advantage of our forthcoming online boot camp from top Agribusiness professionals across the world to upscale your agribusiness knowledge with 12 Extensive masterclasses.

Register via darbotechub.com/p/7401 to get started.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Report On Local Supply Of Palm Kernel Nut / Download My Secret Vegetables Calendar / Broilers Feeds And Concentrate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.