Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,938 members, 7,821,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

FFK: Pull Down The Statue Of Tinubu, The Slave Owner - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: Pull Down The Statue Of Tinubu, The Slave Owner (62533 Views)

Rivers Youths Pull Down Wike Billboards In Port Harcourt (Video) / Drama As Obaseki Pull Down Edo Assembly Roof Over Impeachment Scare (Video) / Ayefele Building: Protesters Pull Down APC Billboard, Chant 'ajimobi Ole!'(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: Pull Down The Statue Of Tinubu, The Slave Owner by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 12, 2020
LordOfTheGame:

You're the slave who's in love and romance with his master and fighting his liberators. You condemned the buyer of slaves but preserved the seller. Are you not a hypocrite?

You that decide which of the stories to believe is the worst hypocrite. Was madam Tinubu ever a slave trader? Get lost bitter kid!
Re: FFK: Pull Down The Statue Of Tinubu, The Slave Owner by Pacesetter123(m): 11:40am On Jun 12, 2020
mencer:
The statues has historical information why pull it down?
About slave trade?
Re: FFK: Pull Down The Statue Of Tinubu, The Slave Owner by coputa(m): 11:58am On Jun 12, 2020
Triangles1:
This man should not bring problem to Nigeria because anything we copy here is opposite and excess.

Falling of that statue now can mistakenly fall on anybody, be caution of the advice you give people.
coward.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Pull Down The Statue Of Tinubu, The Slave Owner by Pacesetter123(m): 12:17pm On Jun 12, 2020
Myself2:
FFK is right
No nation should idolize slave traders
So let him release the strategy for pulling it down, once I see him in the front, I will join him with a sledgehammer
grin grin
Re: FFK: Pull Down The Statue Of Tinubu, The Slave Owner by pseudaria: 1:00pm On Jun 12, 2020
Thothafx:

Shame on your miserable father.

What an ignorant buffoon you are. This is why this country will continue to wallow in misery because of stupid and foolish fucktards such as you littered all over the place. Fucking tribalistic swine
Re: FFK: Pull Down The Statue Of Tinubu, The Slave Owner by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 12, 2020
pseudaria:

What an ignorant buffoon you are. This is why this country will continue to wallow in misery because of stupid and foolish fucktards such as you littered all over the place. Fucking tribalistic swine

I say again... Shame on your miserable parents!
Re: FFK: Pull Down The Statue Of Tinubu, The Slave Owner by pseudaria: 4:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
Thothafx:

I say again... Shame on your miserable parents!

It is your useless parents that are miserable and foolish for bringing a useless imp like you into this world
Re: FFK: Pull Down The Statue Of Tinubu, The Slave Owner by Adewale94(m): 5:24pm On Jun 12, 2020
Jahwinaboy:
Nothing is free in Nigeria my guy

I'm teaching and monitoring the progress for free...people who've joined can testify that my brother
Re: FFK: Pull Down The Statue Of Tinubu, The Slave Owner by Jahwinaboy(m): 6:27pm On Jun 12, 2020
Adewale94:

I'm teaching and monitoring the progress for free...people who've joined can testify that my brother
ok. That's very nice of u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters / Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS / Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.