Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Fatal Accident At Upper Iweka, Onitsha. 5 Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fatal Accident At Upper Iweka, Onitsha. 5 Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) (58184 Views)

Missing Boy Found At Peace Park Upper Iweka, Onitsha (picture) / Terrible Multiple Accidents At Upper Iweka, Onitsha, This Morning (Pictures) / Truck Crushes Nissan Bus, Toyota Sienna & Keke At Upper Iweka, Onitsha (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatal Accident At Upper Iweka, Onitsha. 5 Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) by airminem(f): 1:03pm On Jun 10, 2020
Mercy of tha lord come down
Re: Fatal Accident At Upper Iweka, Onitsha. 5 Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) by ThinkB4mention(f): 1:03pm On Jun 10, 2020
Re: Fatal Accident At Upper Iweka, Onitsha. 5 Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) by godgizzy(m): 1:03pm On Jun 10, 2020
May their soul rest in peace
Re: Fatal Accident At Upper Iweka, Onitsha. 5 Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) by Barbienice(f): 1:04pm On Jun 10, 2020
Jeez!!!May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Fatal Accident At Upper Iweka, Onitsha. 5 Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) by yemzzy22(m): 1:04pm On Jun 10, 2020
Rip to the dead that road seems bad and tiny our government has dissapointed us
Re: Fatal Accident At Upper Iweka, Onitsha. 5 Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) by George2164(m): 1:04pm On Jun 10, 2020
Unanouced death is so painful, you can never know how painful it is, to loose your loved one to a roadside accident.. Someone that is not sick, not admitted, no sign of ravaging disease just got up to his/her day to day activities and boom to his/her demise... No word for their loved ones...

God may we not meet this kind of death..

Rip to the dead and to my beloved pregnant aunty who lost her life in this manner.

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident At Upper Iweka, Onitsha. 5 Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) by wink2015(m): 1:05pm On Jun 10, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Reports!

Five persons have been killed while others were injured in a fatal accident that occurred along Upper Iweka Road in Onitsha, Anambra state yesterday been June 9th, 2020 Reports.

The corpses of the victims have been deposited in the morgue while the injured have been taken to the hospital.

The cause of the accident is yet unknown.

I USE TO HEAR OF UPPER IWEKA ROAD ONITSHA, ANAMBRA STATE ON NOLLYWOOD MOVIE ADVERTISEMENT.

Now a bad news is just coming from that street that is popular with NOLLYWOOD MOVIE ads
Re: Fatal Accident At Upper Iweka, Onitsha. 5 Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) by airminem(f): 1:07pm On Jun 10, 2020
Thats right. Many death each new day.
samuel19222:
Damn niggarr

R I P to the dead

sad stories every day on here

but for develop countries this sad incident rarely occur because they value human life but for naija na opposite.

My guy hustle make you leave this naija for a better place even thought death is inevitable.

May Jah protect us
Re: Fatal Accident At Upper Iweka, Onitsha. 5 Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) by Binikingdowm: 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44

Chai them don use una juju kill these people

Ritualists cry
Re: Fatal Accident At Upper Iweka, Onitsha. 5 Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) by ThinkB4mention(f): 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2020
Righteousness89:
Condolences

Young men and Women I believe had plans for the day!

I Believe some persons there had Great ideas and businesses

I Believe someone in there had things he had fixed to do today..

No one knows his/her time..

Anything could take anyone at anytime

Delete yourself from non-essentials and things that have no impact on your Eternity..

Humble yourself before GOD.. Accept JESUS CHRIST.

Death comes.... you open your eyes in Glory

See our Signature if you see the need to Make Peace with JESUS CHRIST

You mean no one among them has the same motive like you ?
Re: Fatal Accident At Upper Iweka, Onitsha. 5 Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) by Grandlord: 1:09pm On Jun 10, 2020
Righteousness89:
Condolences

Young men and Women I believe had plans for the day!

I Believe some persons there had Great ideas and businesses

I Believe someone in there had things he had fixed to do today..

No one knows his/her time..

Anything could take anyone at anytime

Delete yourself from non-essentials and things that have no impact on your Eternity..

Humble yourself before GOD.. Accept JESUS CHRIST.

Death comes.... you open your eyes in Glory

See our Signature if you see the need to Make Peace with JESUS CHRIST

We are just big brains in vulnerable bodies. Mere mortals with awesome brains cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatal Accident At Upper Iweka, Onitsha. 5 Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) by goaldynboy: 1:10pm On Jun 10, 2020
From the pictures, it's obvious the trailer carrying container fell on the tricycle and cars!!!

And I wonder why the trailer fell when the road is not bad?

May the soul of the departed rest in peace!
Re: Fatal Accident At Upper Iweka, Onitsha. 5 Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) by Vikynas: 1:11pm On Jun 10, 2020
Sorry to say but there is lockdown in the state
Re: Fatal Accident At Upper Iweka, Onitsha. 5 Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 1:14pm On Jun 10, 2020
ThinkB4mention:

You mean no one among them has the same motive like you ?

ThinkB4 you Ask Questions
Re: Fatal Accident At Upper Iweka, Onitsha. 5 Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) by Zane2point4(m): 1:16pm On Jun 10, 2020
That area is a time bomb.
Govt failed to organize that zone, choas everywhere, big lorries zig zagging every angle.
Not a sane environment atall.
Rip to the dead.
Re: Fatal Accident At Upper Iweka, Onitsha. 5 Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 10, 2020
What's the point of taking pictures of accident scenes and posting online? Have some human decency. Those people have families
Re: Fatal Accident At Upper Iweka, Onitsha. 5 Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) by tonididdy(m): 1:22pm On Jun 10, 2020
these Keke drivers are Batards.... they are always entitled to the road like they are cars.

... see now, lives lost
Re: Fatal Accident At Upper Iweka, Onitsha. 5 Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) by lilyheaven: 1:25pm On Jun 10, 2020
RIP to the dead, but I suspect the two keke must have been struggling to take over.
Re: Fatal Accident At Upper Iweka, Onitsha. 5 Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) by gowonmaharajah(m): 1:25pm On Jun 10, 2020
what a fatal one. it would be a grand miracle if nobody died in this one. the tricycle even split into two. well,RIP to the dead.
Re: Fatal Accident At Upper Iweka, Onitsha. 5 Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 1:25pm On Jun 10, 2020
Hmmmmm, it won't pass over taking when not safe to do that.
Re: Fatal Accident At Upper Iweka, Onitsha. 5 Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) by gowonmaharajah(m): 1:28pm On Jun 10, 2020
Someone7:
What's the point of taking pictures of accident scenes and posting online? Have some human decency. Those people have families
pictures are for the, "idonbelieveit crew"

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident At Upper Iweka, Onitsha. 5 Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) by pstar234(m): 1:29pm On Jun 10, 2020
May their soul rest in peace..Amen
May God protect his people....Amen
Re: Fatal Accident At Upper Iweka, Onitsha. 5 Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:31pm On Jun 10, 2020
Impatience and risky manover..
Re: Fatal Accident At Upper Iweka, Onitsha. 5 Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) by pstar234(m): 1:32pm On Jun 10, 2020
Yedebem:
[s][/s]
grin grin grin grin why did u delete the guy nah
Re: Fatal Accident At Upper Iweka, Onitsha. 5 Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) by Saintbiz(m): 1:33pm On Jun 10, 2020
God have mercy
Re: Fatal Accident At Upper Iweka, Onitsha. 5 Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) by Pacesetter123(m): 1:35pm On Jun 10, 2020
Which kind accident involves so many vehicles n tricycles like this?

My condolences to the deceased though!
Re: Fatal Accident At Upper Iweka, Onitsha. 5 Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) by SEKOTECH: 1:43pm On Jun 10, 2020
Chia........... RIP
Re: Fatal Accident At Upper Iweka, Onitsha. 5 Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) by mrkings84(m): 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2020
Chai.... These were some of the kind of bad news that we never heard during the lockdown. RIP to the dead and quick recovery to the injured!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pilot Dies In Bathroom On Miami Flight, Forcing Emergency Landing / Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) / Engaged Lady Dies In Ghastly Accident Days After Posting Dangote, Gombe Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.