Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,735 members, 7,824,083 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Jomorodo Of The Auto Section Is A Scammer - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Jomorodo Of The Auto Section Is A Scammer (818 Views)

Dru23 IS Now On The Auto Section / Auto Section Is Crazy! / Auto Section Needs Moderation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jomorodo Of The Auto Section Is A Scammer by dollz(f): 4:18pm On Jun 10, 2020
The man under this profile

https://www.nairaland.com/jomorodo is a grade 1 scammer. He sold a sienna 2012 with underpaid duty.
The sienna was accosted in Akure.
His agent informed him and he refused to pay the required amount demanded by customs.

These are his 2 lines

+19198859956

+2349091389328

Re: Jomorodo Of The Auto Section Is A Scammer by folarr(m): 4:21pm On Jun 10, 2020
dollz:

https://www.nairaland.com/jomorodo is a grade 1 scammer. He sold a sienna 2012 with underpaid duty.
His agent informed him and he refused to pay the required amount demanded by customs.
Babe, this guy has not been online for close to a year now. I suggest you shame him in other means
Re: Jomorodo Of The Auto Section Is A Scammer by daddytime(m): 4:24pm On Jun 10, 2020
Na wa o

The thief must be looking at you crying in this thread with a different moniker.

Too bad.
Re: Jomorodo Of The Auto Section Is A Scammer by dollz(f): 4:25pm On Jun 10, 2020
I'm posting it here so it appears on google search
Re: Jomorodo Of The Auto Section Is A Scammer by dollz(f): 4:49pm On Jun 10, 2020
This is the sienna in question

He parks his cars at Ekololu street, Surulere

Re: Jomorodo Of The Auto Section Is A Scammer by buygala(m): 4:57pm On Jun 10, 2020
dollz:
This is the sienna in question

He parks his cars at Ekololu street, Surulere

Fine Girl grin

Shey make I send DM smiley

Hope say dem no impound you join with the Siena....

But seriously, you should have verified the duty paid before travelling with the vehicle or even paying for it...You seem like a car dealer from your profile, so it's kinda mind boggling you failed to do your due diligence sad ....You should know these things na..

That being said, pls can I send DM....pls na grin
Re: Jomorodo Of The Auto Section Is A Scammer by oladipuposadeeq(m): 5:05pm On Jun 10, 2020
dollz:

These are his 2 lines

+19198859956

+2349091389328
its better you sort yourself out if he isn't ready to sort you so you won't lose the vehicle outrightly.
Re: Jomorodo Of The Auto Section Is A Scammer by dollz(f): 5:15pm On Jun 10, 2020
Yes ..
I had the custom papers checked before lagos.

The driver was stopped at Akure

I've confronted him.and he blocked me on his 2 lines

I have to pay 350k of my money to sort this issue
Re: Jomorodo Of The Auto Section Is A Scammer by dollz(f): 5:16pm On Jun 10, 2020
buygala:

Fine Girl grin

Shey make I send DM smiley

Hope say dem no impound you join with the Siena....

But seriously, you should have verified the duty paid before travelling with the vehicle or even paying for it...You seem like a car dealer from your profile, so it's kinda mind boggling you failed to do your due diligence sad ....You should know these things na..

That being said, pls can I send DM....pls na grin

No.. I'm married
Re: Jomorodo Of The Auto Section Is A Scammer by buygala(m): 5:17pm On Jun 10, 2020
dollz:

No.. I'm married

I am married too ....To Jesus smiley

Unless you like me not sad

Please na grin
Re: Jomorodo Of The Auto Section Is A Scammer by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 10, 2020
buygala:

Please na grin
You must really be a fool.. disgracing yur self out here.. tueh angry

7 Likes

Re: Jomorodo Of The Auto Section Is A Scammer by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 10, 2020
buygala:

Please na grin

Are you the said scammer “Jomorodo” under a different monicker??

Because I don’t know why you are derailing this thread.

Send her private DM or Better go to romance section. Let better people input better advice on way to go for the woman abeg

@dollz check @buygala well, he might be the said guy in another username.

1 Like

Re: Jomorodo Of The Auto Section Is A Scammer by buygala(m): 5:32pm On Jun 10, 2020
WiLdFLame:

Are you the said scammer “Jomorodo” under a different monicker??

Because I don’t know why you are derailing this thread.

Send her private DM or Better go to romance section. Let better people input better advice on what to go for the woman abeg

@dollz check @buygala well, he might be the said guy in another username.

grin

Joro Olumofin or whatever his name is can't be me...I can't be him because I am much finer and have more sense grin

There isn't any more advice to be given...She has used her own money to sort herself out...Nigga hasn't used that moniker in a long while and has blocked her ...

She made a mistake...She lives with the consequences and hopefully learns from it....

So kindly shut up and stop using me to form "Mr Responsible" smiley

1 Like

Re: Jomorodo Of The Auto Section Is A Scammer by buygala(m): 5:38pm On Jun 10, 2020
Miniso:
You must really be a fool.. disgracing yur self out here.. tueh angry

Oga face front grin

Why are you now taking the whole thing personally when the person I was even talking to was mature about it..

Abi since you are gay, you would rather I sent you the DM? ....like you have viewed my profile and badly desire I suck your dick? undecided

Please don't attract curse on yourself....Mind your business
Re: Jomorodo Of The Auto Section Is A Scammer by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 10, 2020
buygala:

Joro Olumofin or whatever his name is can't be me...I can't be him because I am much finer and have more sense grin

There isn't any more advice to be given...She has used her own money to sort herself out...Nigga hasn't used that moniker in a long while undecidedand has blocked her ...

She made a mistake...She lives with the consequences and hopefully learns from it....

So kindly shut up and stop using me to form "Mr Responsible" smiley

Very “IRRESPONSIBLE somebody” undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jomorodo Of The Auto Section Is A Scammer by buygala(m): 5:44pm On Jun 10, 2020
WiLdFLame:

Very “IRRESPONSIBLE somebody” undecided

Is that your Family's name Sir? grin
Re: Jomorodo Of The Auto Section Is A Scammer by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 10, 2020
buygala:

Oga face front grin

Why are you now taking the whole thing personally when the person I was even talking to was mature about it..

Abi since you are gay, you would rather I sent you the DM? ....like you have viewed my profile and badly desire I suck your dick? undecided

Please don't attract curse on yourself....Mind your business

u? curse me!! same u trying to sleep with a married woman wants to cause me.. i pity u.. u are so dirty angry

3 Likes

Re: Jomorodo Of The Auto Section Is A Scammer by buygala(m): 6:36pm On Jun 10, 2020
Miniso:
u? curse me!! same u trying to sleep with a married woman wants to cause me.. i pity u.. u are so dirty angry

So sending DM to someone is equal to sleeping with the person grin

You must come from a generation of perverts and psychos sad

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

**distress Sale** Toyota Highlander 2016 9m(slightly Negotiable) / Available Cars For Sale: CRV Honda '05, Toyota Corolla 2010 / 2007 Lexus Rx350 Nigerian SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.