Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,565 members, 7,958,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:26 PM

Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily (45084 Views)

Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet / Sale Mamman: Nigerians To Get Electricity Through Solar Systems / Nigerians To Get 18-Hour Electricity Supply Soon – Sale Mamman, Power Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by Temysteve(m): 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Buhari try for light sha. Unless your area transformer is spoilt or your distribution company is terrible like Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC) or Bendel Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC). People under them complain allot
E be like say dem Shepe for you. I never see light for my area here in Ib for the past 4 days
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by ronyman(m): 9:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
If the foundation is bad, what can the righteous do
StaffofOrayan:

Nobody can fix Nigeria
The country was formed for the wrong reasons

1 Like

Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by stonedlive(m): 9:37pm On Jun 11, 2020
minister be lying there...god is watching you and your lies.. i live in igboefon in lekki after jakande.. we barely have light for 2 hours a day and you've joined lai Mohammed to be telling lies..well done ooo...
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by Famabex(m): 10:12pm On Jun 11, 2020
Thunder fire ur mouth
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by Amorprincesa24: 10:35pm On Jun 11, 2020
He is right in some places though. Like my mom's area, they have like 20hours. But my area 5 hours is by God's grace.
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by PrinceOyin68: 10:46pm On Jun 11, 2020
Liar which place do they have that kind of light
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by ORIAYO70(m): 11:04pm On Jun 11, 2020
Nigeria with mediocres D's mumu go sit down for inside A C dey yarn nonsense, 4days now light never on
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by Amonijosh1: 11:29pm On Jun 11, 2020
we get light for my area, even now. Iwofe Road PHC, like 8 hrs daily, three to four days in a week
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by placeofallure(f): 12:03am On Jun 12, 2020
I live on the mainland in Lagos. Truly now, we enjoy 22 hours of light or thereabouts daily. I was telling a friend a few days ago that I've never had it so good. It hasn't always been like that though. It started since that actress, Ada Ameh's give us light video went viral. Even when thunderstorms spoiled it, they repaired within 24 hours.

Check my signature.
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by Mypeople2(m): 12:42am On Jun 12, 2020
iwaeda:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/06/10/mamman-nigerians-now-enjoy-18-to-24-hours-power-supply/amp/
This may be true in the north, especially in Kaduna.But I am 105% that no south south state can boast of 15hours of power supply
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by Mypeople2(m): 12:54am On Jun 12, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Buhari try for light sha. Unless your area transformer is spoilt or your distribution company is terrible like Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC) or Bendel Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC). People under them complain allot
You are very correct .The Benin Electricity Distribution Company is the worst .They can't supply light to citizens for 12hours, not to talk of 18hours .Whenever rain falls ,there won't be light for hours .Abeg help me ask them, rain nor dey fall for London?Do you know I have not slept with light since December ? It is so pathetic .
Now we have even taken the epileptic power supply as a normal thing since the arrival of two filling stations ,facing each other at the beginning of our street
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by Joygift3666: 2:14am On Jun 12, 2020
Thunder please do the usual.
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by cardoctor(m): 3:27am On Jun 12, 2020
Gerrarahiya
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by MFerrara(m): 4:16am On Jun 12, 2020
A random thought from a non-Nigerian: if the distribution company is so bad, wouldn't it be easier to just buy small solar panels? For example - on Aliexpress one can find solar panels as low as 0.10$ (0.5 V), or as high as 1000 V
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by mmsen: 4:18am On Jun 12, 2020
FromZeroToHero:
Nigeria.

embarassed It's a big country. Where in Nigeria? Which state? City?

1 Like

Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by Rachaelgold(f): 6:48am On Jun 12, 2020
No light in my area since last week. Keep lying o, continue
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by Muroko(m): 8:28am On Jun 12, 2020
These guys no dey look back before them lie ooo ! Them they give us 3hrs light if them give 6hrs know sa no light for night.
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 12, 2020
Nairaland misquoted him
he says they supply 18 to 24 hours power to substations?
it doesnt translate to how many hours the user or client will receive, the substations will still regulate from there.
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by LZAA: 11:17am On Jun 12, 2020
9gerian:
Guys, please stop lying to yourselves (or allowing others to lie to you).

People voted with hope, and self / regional interests at heart. Not the hate that you so much love to believe and erroneously propagate.

And whether it was the best decision or not will be determined by history as it is currently playing out.

To avoid becoming like those whom we seek to correct, let’s endeavor to speak the truth regardless of how it affects us or makes us feel!

He's being sarcastic
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by humbleship(m): 11:22am On Jun 13, 2020
Provoking lie
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by Gbrika(m): 10:56pm On Jun 13, 2020
Haba! How can the Minister say this!!

Provision of stable electricity has two parts:
1. Domestic angle_Light Loads
2. Business angle_Heavy Loads

The huge challenge in most countries is being able to provide electricity to meet Business needs. This is where we have the manufacturing industries and other economic businesses. They are the heavy electricity consumers.

Since the advent of COVID-19, all businesses are shutdown implying that all HEAVY LOADS are shutdown, yet the Minister cannot provide stable electricity to power domestic electricity needs. Such as electric bulbs, TV sets/Fridges/etc.

The implication of the Minister's claim are:
1. We have arrived as it concerns electricity;
2. No more need to search for solution to the
Nation's Epileptic power supply, because
Solutions are meant to solve problems.

In some countries, the Minister's claim would come with grave consequences. Because, in Nigeria, most businesses thrive on generators and diesel. Maybe, the Minister vision is limited to a small section of Abuja, which may still be a challenge to prove.

For those of us supporting the Minister's assertion, wait until lockdown is completely lifted and businesses return to operations when the heavy electricity loads are activated.
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by JimD(m): 1:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
Sign the petition for more efficient electricity distribution in Nigeria
https://www.nairaland.com/5939148/call-nerc-needful
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by MrSquint: 10:37pm On Jul 21, 2020
THESE MEN ARE CORRUPTION PERSONIFIED
No pity for the masses, not even a tiny bit of Truth in their words, no conscience, their souls certainly belong to the devil.

This very lie suppose put Buhari in shock as always...

Oga My generator still gives me 15hours light on a daily basis.
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by MrSquint: 11:53am On Aug 02, 2020
He doesn't live here in Nigeria.

Apart from Abuja, there are other parts of Nigeria
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by Lisaint(m): 12:29pm On Aug 02, 2020
I wish we can have a national mega protest on light only

I mean a mega protest
That will make the government shiver

Just on light
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by MrSquint: 6:11pm On Oct 16, 2020
This is by far the MOST DUMB set of people to ever govern Nigeria.

When was the last time he left his comfort zone to the slums to confirm that the people, outskirts of town truly have light. Let's start from his constituency. Or are those ones not Nigerians ?

IF GOD NO PUNISH NIGERIAN POLITICIANS
THEN THERE'S NO PUNISHMENT FOR EVIL, ESPECIALLY FOR THIEVES.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia / Ahmed Indimi Showers Zahra Buhari With N1000 Notes At Their Wedding (Video) / PDP Mega Rally In Osogbo Live On AIT and CHANNELS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.