Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily (44559 Views)

Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet / Sale Mamman: Nigerians To Get Electricity Through Solar Systems / Nigerians To Get 18-Hour Electricity Supply Soon – Sale Mamman, Power Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by Angrymode: 10:19am On Jun 11, 2020
Walahi!!! This government should fear GOD at least when lying na.

I hope they are not confusing government residential areas with everywhere else sha.
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by bizzibodi(m): 10:19am On Jun 11, 2020
Somebody shld pls disconnect electricity to his house,Dan Iska!

1 Like

Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by Rikidony(m): 10:20am On Jun 11, 2020
Danniedpastor:

Must you insult someone just to defend lie

We enjoyed power under Yaradua's government.
Keep lying o.
All liars would end up in hell.
Shut da fvckkk up, Power under PDP was totally non-existence.

1 Like

Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by bestpunterever: 10:20am On Jun 11, 2020
IgboGirlsFucker:

What other options do I have?

There is heat,
I have to charge the gadgets,
I need to keep the refrigerators cool, unless I want things to spoil and get worse.
This country is a mess!
the heat will kill you and your mother
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by bestpunterever: 10:21am On Jun 11, 2020
IgboGirlsFucker:
It will never be well with whoever that said this.

My street has not had light since 4 days ago.
I have spent over 5k on fuel this week alone.
it will never be well with your Generation you will forever be in total darkness
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by Nathan12345: 10:21am On Jun 11, 2020
Mr minister ,say what you know,for me I enjoy zero hours supply everyday of this life for the past 2.5 years
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by awa(m): 10:22am On Jun 11, 2020
I don't blame you Minister... You don't know what you are talking about. But one day, we all will be answerable to God
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by lukency(m): 10:22am On Jun 11, 2020
Thunder fire him mouth.
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by Angelfrost(m): 10:24am On Jun 11, 2020
GODPUNISHUNA:

grin cheesy grin Abeg make una easy with the thunder na. Other countries still need this thunder. The way Nigerians just dey colonise the thunder all to themselves is not fair at all grin

Honestly, if Thunder truly listened to the voice of men, half of our population would have been barbecued by now!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by Crownstar01: 10:25am On Jun 11, 2020
iwaeda:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/06/10/mamman-nigerians-now-enjoy-18-to-24-hours-power-supply/amp/
I am sick and tired of hearing politicians making pious pronouncements about their devotions to the people.
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by YINKS89(m): 10:25am On Jun 11, 2020
Is this man high
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by SSSS4: 10:26am On Jun 11, 2020
just see how government de tell lies anyhow in this Country.
..... ....
. ....
. .. .
does this mean we don't know what we are doing, that's is why no day will pass without government telling us big lies?
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by Rahym001(m): 10:27am On Jun 11, 2020
this is illusion

me Neva see light for the past 3weeks
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by Princedapace(m): 10:27am On Jun 11, 2020
Kdon2:

Awon oloriburuku gbogbo! For the past 5 days now not even 5seconds electricity in my area. Mentally retarded lots.

It is so painful they could lie this way!

I stay in Ibadan, the electricity has been so terrible in my area and it is a major area!

I had to move out of one area after staying there for two years due to poor electricity. It was so bad that we rarely had electricity for more than 5 hours. I left even before my rent expired. Moved to a place they claimed the electricity was okay. I went there, the story is almost same.

I feel so hurt that these leaders could gallantly tell lies this way. It makes me wonder if there is truly a God over men!
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by Olabode971(f): 10:27am On Jun 11, 2020
With all due respect Sir, Local man says.....

Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 11, 2020
Angelfrost:
"...the entire country currently enjoys between 18 to 24 hours of power every day"

I really doubt he made that exact statement!!!

I know most of Buhari's ministers are not intelligent, but even a drunk fool would know better than make such careless statements in public!!!

Let me believe this report was taken out of context!!! undecided

I don't know why your post is making me to laugh. No mk bubu catch u o
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by Princedapace(m): 10:30am On Jun 11, 2020
otokx:
Some places are enjoying light, Govt should make it mandatory for everybody to have prepaid meters.

It has always been like this.. some places enjoy light since, not just udner this administration.

So, they have done nothing different from previous administrations. We lie too much. Devil will be shocked at our lies.
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by Super007: 10:30am On Jun 11, 2020
Audio Electricity ;DAudio Electricity
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by ksmart027(m): 10:31am On Jun 11, 2020
were i reside in trans amadi port harcourt, at least we have 18 to 20 hours power supply

2 Likes

Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by IgboGirlsFucker: 10:31am On Jun 11, 2020
bestpunterever:
It will never be well with me
YEKINI OLUSEGUN And ALL my Generation, I will forever be in total darkness, poverty and sorrow
Amen.
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by Danniedpastor(m): 10:32am On Jun 11, 2020
Rikidony:
Shut da fvckkk up, Power under PDP was totally non-existence.

I won't join you in rottenness. You , can continue lying ok
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by rapid101(m): 10:33am On Jun 11, 2020
SLAP44:
At least he is better than Jonathan, there was no light in Nigeria all 6 years Jonathan ruled grin
ur lie even pass apc, buhari, lie Mohammad and d whole federal govt combined. Linus MBA u re doing well

1 Like

Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by OROROMASTER(m): 10:34am On Jun 11, 2020
chia this minister can lie sha.............................................. try and fear God ooo[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:34am On Jun 11, 2020
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 11, 2020
GODPUNISHUNA:

I agree with you. Truth be told I get almost 24 hours uninterrupted light here in Lagos.

Anyway, all houses in my estate have prepaid so its even beneficial for Nepa to give us 24 hours light as it brings them more money at the end of the day

Be specific with your area please.

I live in same Lagos and barely have up to 10 hours of electricity per day.
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by odogwubiafra: 10:35am On Jun 11, 2020
SLAP44:
At least he is better than Jonathan, there was no light in Nigeria all 6 years Jonathan ruled grin

We will always have dreamers that will keep dream interpreters job flowing. Keep dreaming anu mpam.
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by Seyzi(m): 10:35am On Jun 11, 2020
Says who?
SLAP44:
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by elyonchee(f): 10:35am On Jun 11, 2020
SenorFax:
Thunder fire dem

Thunder from hell
you talk am well.
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by nairaman66(m): 10:36am On Jun 11, 2020
JAMO84:
I can confirm that this is true in Borno and Yobe. Sometimes, it's twenty four hours straight.

If you don't live in any of those two states, please don't quote me with your miserable ignorance. I have zero tolerance for wailers tonight.

I AM DONE TALKING

We have 36 states! Or are those 2 states made for only zombies? Sometimes I get really down stare by comments from folks like you here in NL.

Really sad we are sharing the same geographical space!

1 Like

Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by topcin: 10:36am On Jun 11, 2020
So these people see Nigerians like fool abi...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Court Sacks Senator Atai Aidoko / Tanko Muhammad Resigns As CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola To Be Sworn In / Old Family Picture Of Tinubu With His Wife And Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.