Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,844 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Edo APC Primaries: Obaseki's Screening In Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo APC Primaries: Obaseki's Screening In Pictures (47557 Views)

Tight Security As PDP Governor Aspirants Arrive For Screening In Rivers / Tinubu Ojo Endorses Sanwo-Olu Ahead APC Primaries / Direct Primary: Crisis In Edo APC As Obaseki Battles Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo APC Primaries: Obaseki's Screening In Pictures by oba4ever: 8:17am On Jun 11, 2020
Bighead9:
Ugly incompetent Governor, we must vote you out by September.

I'm sure he is sleeping on that Chair as he is been screened. grin grin grin
Your mates dey give their electorate the dividend of democracy, you name sleep you set sleep both day and night. grin

Sleepy Obaseki
Re: Edo APC Primaries: Obaseki's Screening In Pictures by Euegene100001: 8:25am On Jun 11, 2020
grin
bolaayenimo:
Why did they keep him in that tight place? Hope he can breathe
Re: Edo APC Primaries: Obaseki's Screening In Pictures by bojobulege: 8:30am On Jun 11, 2020
Henix:
Has he given a clarification on how he was able to finish a 4-year bachelor degree in 3 years with just 3 credits O'level result? I heard there is also a discrepancy in his NYSC certification. We look forward to the outcome of this screening exercise
let me educate you. In the 70s, you needed to do A Levels to be admitted into university after which your degree would take three years. Obaseki matriculated in 1976, Jamb was not formed until 1979. So, he entered UI with his A Level results which must have been deemed good enough for Classics; his course of study. As for his NYSC certificate, can’t comment on that.
Re: Edo APC Primaries: Obaseki's Screening In Pictures by Olatara(f): 8:31am On Jun 11, 2020
thesicilian:
I don't understand why someone is being screened for a job he's already been doing for the past 4 years.
I Taya o

1 Like

Re: Edo APC Primaries: Obaseki's Screening In Pictures by AkhereOkaka(m): 8:33am On Jun 11, 2020
bitterpill:
If only these politicians could pity the country and put just 5% of these politics efforts into governance to make the country better

Are they suppose to pity the country or the citizens should demand for good governance?
Starting from voting credible leaders and not voting base by sentiment and selling their vote.
Re: Edo APC Primaries: Obaseki's Screening In Pictures by SimplePlan34: 8:40am On Jun 11, 2020
I see the man coming through victorious.
Re: Edo APC Primaries: Obaseki's Screening In Pictures by Nchenches: 8:54am On Jun 11, 2020
bolaayenimo:

Screening a man who was governor for four years.

In other words, they forgot to screen him first time he became governor.

This Nigeria is increasingly becoming a huge joke under the dullard.
Buhari thinks he and his political appointees like Oshiomwole, can Fulanize and Islamise all of Nigeria.
Re: Edo APC Primaries: Obaseki's Screening In Pictures by bidez(m): 8:58am On Jun 11, 2020
Mysticwebb:
If Buhari was never screened out because of his academic result, then Obaseki will not be screened out. Else we will scatter everything for APC in Edo State.
YINMU! TRY NONSENSE AND SEE NONSENSE
Re: Edo APC Primaries: Obaseki's Screening In Pictures by bidez(m): 8:59am On Jun 11, 2020
kiddkash:
why people from that particular state looks like they are angry with the world for their looks
grin
Re: Edo APC Primaries: Obaseki's Screening In Pictures by bidez(m): 9:01am On Jun 11, 2020
freshkpomo:
If Obaseki is pushed out, Edo people will regret the decision. The guy nor do plenty road, schools and others na him make una dey para for him matter. The guy has brough some under ground change and he is not like a typical politician that do what they do for TV sake and to deceive the people like Oshiomole did with the commissioning of central hospital and some other projects...

Even if Obaseki ends it here God bless him..

Godfather kill Oshiomole there.

Together we can make Nigeria better.

God bless Nigeria.
yinmu! You will pay ooo
Re: Edo APC Primaries: Obaseki's Screening In Pictures by alen4smith(m): 9:14am On Jun 11, 2020
Mysticwebb:
If Buhari was never screened out because of his academic result, then Obaseki will not be screened out. Else we will scatter everything for APC in Edo State.
empty vessels makes the loudest noise
Re: Edo APC Primaries: Obaseki's Screening In Pictures by Top1gun: 9:14am On Jun 11, 2020
daddytime:
The mumus up there still disputing his result and qualifications are truly ignorant and unintelligent. These are the people called the future of tomorrow oh.

Even with everything Obaseki had submitted including his ICE result to remedy his waec, they still don't get it.

I pity una life and future.

Do UI a mail to ask them why they admitted him.

Bunkums
Is that not the way foolish soul like u still dispute Buhari cert after WAEC brought it all the way from Ghana.
Re: Edo APC Primaries: Obaseki's Screening In Pictures by dominion001(m): 9:14am On Jun 11, 2020
The game... smiley

APC about to lose Edo.

If u know, u know.

Re: Edo APC Primaries: Obaseki's Screening In Pictures by freshkpomo(m): 9:15am On Jun 11, 2020
hassey:

obaseki godfatherism is worst than dat of Oshomole have u ever see any governor in d history of nigeria who single handedly refuse to recognised 14 dully elected members of the state house of assembly. and flaunt court and national assembly order to d same regard.
have you seen the way people are resigning from appointments lately in the state?? It shows that they all came in to play politics and not for the interest of the people... The resignation shows that Obaseki was right, some of these people were loyal to Oshiomole and would have frustrated the governor even more.. Since the fight began the governor could not carry out any meaningful project, wake and see became wake and sleep..

If Obaseki was a worst godfather like you pointed he would have looked for a way to replace them, I trust Oshiomole with that.

Obaseki is not a saint but he is better than POI and Oshiomole put together.

God bless Nigeria
Re: Edo APC Primaries: Obaseki's Screening In Pictures by Kobicove(m): 9:15am On Jun 11, 2020
Henix:
Has he given a clarification on how he was able to finish a 4-year bachelor degree in 3 years with just 3 credits O'level result? I heard there is also a discrepancy in his NYSC certification. We look forward to the outcome of this screening exercise

Did they not see those discrepancies when he contested the first time? undecided
Re: Edo APC Primaries: Obaseki's Screening In Pictures by Top1gun: 9:15am On Jun 11, 2020
Dididrumz:

Isn't it obvious that in Nigerian politics today acceptance from the people don't really matter that much again??

Isn't it obvious that there are big heads in the upper room who have all the power to hand pick who the next leader is??

What were you looking when he got all that powerful ?!
Re: Edo APC Primaries: Obaseki's Screening In Pictures by freshkpomo(m): 9:17am On Jun 11, 2020
Top1gun:
With godfather from PDP ba ? @ the emboldened.
It must not be PDP and APC always bruh.
Let Nigerian youths take responsibility, they should uncloak their eyes and out religious and tribal differences behind..
I so much love North Africa.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Edo APC Primaries: Obaseki's Screening In Pictures by daddytime(m): 9:17am On Jun 11, 2020
Top1gun:

Is that the way foolish soul like u still dispute Buhari cert after WAEC brought all the way from Ghana.

Useless, lazy touts and hooligans.

Make una enter bush go clear ground for farm na raining season be this.

No more free money from government.

Bastard oles
Re: Edo APC Primaries: Obaseki's Screening In Pictures by godgizzy(m): 9:22am On Jun 11, 2020
Obaseki should be disqualified, his results lack the the merits to be a governor.. No credit in English and mathematics, i wonder how he was admitted by the prestigious U.I with such qualifications
Re: Edo APC Primaries: Obaseki's Screening In Pictures by Top1gun: 9:23am On Jun 11, 2020
Go n find solotuon to godfather that produce Orji Kalu, Theodore Orji n Ikpeazu. Leave Edo state alone go n find solution to the log in your eye.

freshkpomo:
have you seen the way people are resigning from appointments lately in the state?? It shows that they all came in to play politics and not for the interest of the people... The resignation shows that Obaseki was right, some of these people were loyal to Oshiomole and would have frustrated the governor even more.. Since the fight began the governor could not carry out any meaningful project, wake and see became wake and sleep..

If Obaseki was a worst godfather like you pointed he would have looked for a way to replace them, I trust Oshiomole with that.

Obaseki is not a saint but he is better than POI and Oshiomole put together.

God bless Nigeria
Re: Edo APC Primaries: Obaseki's Screening In Pictures by Dididrumz(m): 9:23am On Jun 11, 2020
Top1gun:

What were you looking when he got all that powerful ?!

My view is actually on the entire Nigerian politics and not just on any particular State.

The deed has already been done.
Re: Edo APC Primaries: Obaseki's Screening In Pictures by Henix(m): 9:25am On Jun 11, 2020
odi1278:
If he started in January 1976 and finished in December1979, is that not four years. Youth of this generationthat only think from their anus. Are you better than UI that stated he graduated from their university.Anofia.

Oga, must u engage in verbal attack before being able to make ur point? We all know that the said 4 years course could have been studied in 3 years with A'level, but it's still left for him or his school to issue a clarification on that, having failed to include such qualification while submitting his credentials to his party. He gave room for such misinformation on his certificates.

Nevertheless, I heard that UI has given a public notice on the issue. I hope himself or NYSC will equally do the same on the alleged discrepancy in his NYSC. I will support the governor against the Mr Tailor Party Chairman just because of my hatred for God fatherism. I'm sure he has a plan B, should APC denied him their ticket, but that we are supporting him against fatherism doesn't mean that Mr Governor should put up questionable credentials.
Re: Edo APC Primaries: Obaseki's Screening In Pictures by Top1gun: 9:28am On Jun 11, 2020
daddytime:

Useless, lazy touts and hooligans.

Make una enter bush go clear ground for farm na raining season be this.

No more free money from government.

Bastard oles

You can see you are forever a lunatic, you no carry your father go clear land for farming. You are disturbing me that God as blessed in millions. Keep accusing others of free money your father is waiting for from the govt. I spend to ensure Buhari become the president n yet to ask anyone a dime to recoup my investment.

Oloriburuku. Go n fight Orji Kalu, Theodore Orji n Ikpeazu that is worse state plagued with godfatherism in Nigeria. It is an Igbo state, you are an igbo go n settle that leave Edo to handle theirs.
Re: Edo APC Primaries: Obaseki's Screening In Pictures by Layksaide(m): 9:30am On Jun 11, 2020
HarunaWest:

Am not sure this is tenable...You cant use affidavit to cover up lost certificates..All ofnit..Am sure everything was swept under the carpet cos he and Oshiomhole were in good terms as at then. Now that they arent, we have started seeing sumthing else..
Democracy is useless in Africa.

The current Chief Justice of Nigeria also presented affidavit.
Re: Edo APC Primaries: Obaseki's Screening In Pictures by Henix(m): 9:31am On Jun 11, 2020
Kobicove:

Did they not see those discrepancies when he contested the first time? undecided

Nigeria politics is the more u look, the less u see
Re: Edo APC Primaries: Obaseki's Screening In Pictures by daddytime(m): 9:32am On Jun 11, 2020
Top1gun:

You can see you are forever a lunatic, you no carry your father go clear land for farming. You are disturbing me that God as blessed in millions. Keep accusing others of free money your father is waiting for from the govt. I spend to ensure Buhari become the president n yet to ask anyone a dime to recoup my investment.

Oloriburuku. Go n fight Orji Kalu, Theodore Orji n Ikpeazu that is worse state plagued with godfatherism in Nigeria. It is an Igbo state, you are an igbo go n settle that leave Edo to handle theirs.

What an incoherent rabid lunatic dog.

Asswipe
Re: Edo APC Primaries: Obaseki's Screening In Pictures by HarunaWest(m): 9:35am On Jun 11, 2020
Layksaide:

The current Chief Justice of Nigeria also presented affidavit.
Nawa ooo...This APC government is all about Affidavits...lol...Naija shall heal
Re: Edo APC Primaries: Obaseki's Screening In Pictures by aBrokeRichDude: 9:40am On Jun 11, 2020
Asaimuede:
brother abeg the guy try non be mouth if na only agbaru wen he comot for Benin I greet am I go develop my land for Benin omo obaseki don tile the road and even cds payment for land I non do na so I start work God go bless am for me the funny thing about the road be say Dem non commission ran tin today

Lol...Obaseki try for which Benin so? .... Bros mk una dey talk true nah...Bcus e commot Agberu repackage dem , Or for ur mind u think say dem nr still dey collect there normal levy frm drivers ? .... Well na who don chop na go fit argue....

Mk.i go find fud chop....Las las na swim i wan swim today commot house...

Re: Edo APC Primaries: Obaseki's Screening In Pictures by freshkpomo(m): 9:54am On Jun 11, 2020
aBrokeRichDude:

Bros wer u dey stay for Benin? Name d underground change e don bring com Edo state....
You forgot years back to build your own house you need to settle different community boys, even to roof and sink borehole you go pay heavy. Some people abandoned their houses cos of this. But him along side the Oba put a stop to this (agberos and their patrons are not happy).

He retrained Oshiomole police who turned into terror at some point, Ize Iyamu even campaigned with it showing a commercial of one jump on the vehicle of a pregnant woman, dragging the steering with her which later led to an accident.

The tax payment system is now different, he did shut down a lot of illegal tax systems that were going on during Oshiomole's championed by Andrew Momodu (if you meet this guy during the time of Oshiomole you Don blow).

He has renovated several roads that were poorly constructed by Oshiomole.

He completed some roads that was abandoned by Oshiomole, but was used to campaign and Oshiomole mentioned that they were completed meanwhile they were not, people who were not aware cheered him i.e Igbinaduwa road at Ogida barrack. (construction work is still on going in this Area around textile mill road and second west area).

He is paying workers as at when due and those workers don't want to loose this for anything.

He picked up a seriously indebted state (which Oshiomole sold out to marry his Oyibo wife) but never complained for once that the debt is preventing him from doing anything, but still stayed focused.

His first month in Office he chased those political gluttons who came to eat and dine at the government house away, telling them to go get jobs that The government house is not their office.

He has brough Bendel insurance to life, giving them all the financial support they need i.e he attached a million naira bonus to each win just to encourage them back to top flight.

He once worked out the MD of BEDC due to epileptic power supply and threatened to start generating own power for the state (you guys can see some evidence of this already with his work towards the power sector).

Festival of Art and National sport festival could Not have come into play if the state was not prepared. He is playing a key role in the renovation of Uniben (a federal school) and Renovated ogbe stadium.

AAU is being renovated and the college of Agriculture expanded and three months they carried out employment for all offices as if one was starting a new University At iguorhiaki(edo south) , Igueben(edo central) , Agebebode (Edo north)

N!B: I am not a politician, but a concerned citizen of the Federal Republic.

But to an average man, na to tar road be good governor.

God bless Nigeria great.

1 Like

Re: Edo APC Primaries: Obaseki's Screening In Pictures by Mruwa1(m): 9:54am On Jun 11, 2020
bolaayenimo:
I can't breath mama I cant breath Ize iyamu on my neck
Re: Edo APC Primaries: Obaseki's Screening In Pictures by wonder233: 9:56am On Jun 11, 2020
Yoruba spineless stooge spotted
bolaayenimo:
Re: Edo APC Primaries: Obaseki's Screening In Pictures by freshkpomo(m): 9:58am On Jun 11, 2020
Top1gun:
Go n find solotuon to godfather that produce Orji Kalu, Theodore Orji n Ikpeazu. Leave Edo state alone go n find solution to the log in your eye.

Check my signature.

God bless Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abiola Ajimobi’s Burial Postponed / Kiki Osinbajo Slays In Off Shoulder Native Dress / Dino Melaye Thanks President Buhari For His Condolence Message (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.