Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

PDP Will Win Edo 2020 Governorship Election – Governor Fintiri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Will Win Edo 2020 Governorship Election – Governor Fintiri (507 Views)

Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Portal Updates) / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Will Win Edo 2020 Governorship Election – Governor Fintiri by HappyNigerian: 9:34pm On Jun 10, 2020
The governor of Adamawa State, Ahmadu Umaru Fintiri has declared that the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP would win the September 2020 governorship election in Edo State.

The governor disclosed this to journalists Tuesday night shortly after receiving the results from the electoral officers who supervised the ward delegates election to select 3 delegates each in the192 political wards in the state that will elect the governorship candidate on June 19th to fly the party flag in the September governorship election in Edo State.

Governor Fintiri who is the chairman of the committee that was assigned by the PDP National Working Committee (NWC) to conduct the ward delegates election, said the assignment has been concluded and that by his assessment every thing was successful .

He congratulated the delegates who emerged in the ward congresses and enjoined them to vote wisely in order to ensure that the party have a good candidate with impeccable character, who the Edo electorate know is not a thief to fly the party flag and win the election for the party.

He also thanked all the PDP members in Edo State for standing by their party. According to him “Edo has always been a PDP state haven won the previous presidential election in the state. Presently they have two Senators out of three and four house of Representatives members. Therefore I have no doubt in my mind that this time around it would be victory for the party”.

https://www.inform.ng/post/pdp-will-win-edo-2020-governorship-election-governor-fintiri
Re: PDP Will Win Edo 2020 Governorship Election – Governor Fintiri by Bendeco2020: 9:37pm On Jun 10, 2020
Re: PDP Will Win Edo 2020 Governorship Election – Governor Fintiri by hotseat: 9:43pm On Jun 10, 2020
Ok
Re: PDP Will Win Edo 2020 Governorship Election – Governor Fintiri by abobote: 10:08pm On Jun 10, 2020
PDP might profit from Oshiohmole and Obaseki feud, but then, is too early to predict
Re: PDP Will Win Edo 2020 Governorship Election – Governor Fintiri by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 10, 2020
Fingers crossed....
Re: PDP Will Win Edo 2020 Governorship Election – Governor Fintiri by Oddslordreal: 12:00am On Jun 11, 2020
Yes dey will just the way I keep winning mine

If you know you know

Ask me how

Make money ooo. , so that you can win your state

Check me out

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Win Edo 2020 Governorship Election – Governor Fintiri by Iytech(m): 12:03am On Jun 11, 2020
That's just an optimistic prediction from a PDP man.

May the will of God prevail in Edo state.

(1) (Reply)

See This And Tell Me If The Northern Leaders Aren't A Failure / Deceased Sanator, Bayo Osinowo's Widow, Son Are Not Covid-19 Patients / Re-something That Would Shake Nigeria In June 2020 ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.