Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,633 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Jagbe Clan In Etsako West Local Govt Area Of Edo State The Nature Of Bad Road. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jagbe Clan In Etsako West Local Govt Area Of Edo State The Nature Of Bad Road. (2167 Views)

Obaseki Dethrones Benjamin Ikhani, Ends Uzanu Clan In Edo / Six Etsako West LG Councillors Shut Out For Not Decamping To PDP With Obaseki / Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jagbe Clan In Etsako West Local Govt Area Of Edo State The Nature Of Bad Road. by yk2018: 10:08pm On Jun 10, 2020
#TheJagbeRoad team#
As the bad nature of jagbe road take the centre
stage that ignites worry As to foster action.
Jagbe my clan is lacking Road network, functional healthcare, working borehole and educational system. As raining season suppose to be blessings, we are not happy because we can not easily access our home town especially now the big sallah approaches. Our people can't come out with their produced, sometimes I wonder if we jagbe clan are part of etsako west in Edo north, Our stand this year election is No road No election.

#Edodecide2020
#NoRoadNoElection

Ccc,Lalasc, OAM4J , Mynd44

Re: Jagbe Clan In Etsako West Local Govt Area Of Edo State The Nature Of Bad Road. by Eboski(m): 10:16pm On Jun 10, 2020
this is very bad, the place is the same local govt area with Adams Oshiomhole that governing Edo state for 8yrs.

3 Likes

Re: Jagbe Clan In Etsako West Local Govt Area Of Edo State The Nature Of Bad Road. by franozx: 10:37pm On Jun 10, 2020
Las las the whole Nigeria is a mess cry cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Jagbe Clan In Etsako West Local Govt Area Of Edo State The Nature Of Bad Road. by yk2018: 11:05pm On Jun 10, 2020
Mods abeg push to front page for the world to see what we are passing through, they have been using us for campaigns,but this time around No road,No election we all stands.

2 Likes

Re: Jagbe Clan In Etsako West Local Govt Area Of Edo State The Nature Of Bad Road. by yk2018: 11:06pm On Jun 10, 2020
Eboski:
this is very bad, the place is the same local govt area with Adams Oshiomhole that governing Edo state for 8yrs.
We voted for him during and after elections, anyone he supports we mentioned the whole of Jagbe clan delivery his anointed candidate.
Re: Jagbe Clan In Etsako West Local Govt Area Of Edo State The Nature Of Bad Road. by donbachi(m): 11:10pm On Jun 10, 2020
Edo,imo and abia states...so unlucky.

1 Like

Re: Jagbe Clan In Etsako West Local Govt Area Of Edo State The Nature Of Bad Road. by jubrilcastle(m): 11:43pm On Jun 10, 2020
Jagbe my home town. Condition of the road is just too bad. I pray and hope something will be done about it soon

1 Like

Re: Jagbe Clan In Etsako West Local Govt Area Of Edo State The Nature Of Bad Road. by Eboski(m): 7:07am On Jun 11, 2020
jubrilcastle:
Jagbe my home town. Condition of the road is just too bad. I pray and hope something will be done about it soon
we need to create awareness for the world to see what we are passing through, No Road, No Election, let the authority knows our stands.
Re: Jagbe Clan In Etsako West Local Govt Area Of Edo State The Nature Of Bad Road. by yk2018: 7:25am On Jun 11, 2020
Mods, please, help us push to the promise Land, this is our stands in Jagbe clan that made up four villages in Etsako west local govt area of Edo state,
Ihelanmen,Ikhua,Imiogan,Imiokono, No Road No Election,
#EDODECIDE2020#,
We are tired of their promised and failed campaigns.
Ccc, Lala's, OAM4J , Mynd44

Re: Jagbe Clan In Etsako West Local Govt Area Of Edo State The Nature Of Bad Road. by yk2018: 7:32am On Jun 11, 2020
donbachi:
The painful thing is that this part of the village that made up etsako west local govt area where Oshiomhole come from, we voted for him massive, after 8yrs in office our own village had nothing to shown that someone from the same local govt area represented us as governor.

2 Likes

Re: Jagbe Clan In Etsako West Local Govt Area Of Edo State The Nature Of Bad Road. by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 7:43am On Jun 11, 2020
This is not unfamiliar,if I should show you a video and a picture of Ogwashi-egbudu-aka road in Delta State you will cry for true Governance...
Government should do her best to provide at least the basic infrastructures viz motorable road, electricity, water, school...We are not asking for much!...

1 Like

Re: Jagbe Clan In Etsako West Local Govt Area Of Edo State The Nature Of Bad Road. by Corporate2020: 8:54am On Jun 11, 2020
I think this is Tinubu's fault.

Re: Jagbe Clan In Etsako West Local Govt Area Of Edo State The Nature Of Bad Road. by Corporate2020: 8:56am On Jun 11, 2020
CHRISDMANAGER:
This is not unfamiliar,if I should show you a video and a picture of Ogwashi-egbudu-aka road in Delta State you will cry for true Governance...
Government should do her best to provide at least the basic infrastructures viz motorable road, electricity, water, school...We are not asking for much!...

Money that should do the roads are in High Chief James Onanefe Ibori's foreign accounts

1 Like

Re: Jagbe Clan In Etsako West Local Govt Area Of Edo State The Nature Of Bad Road. by FirstSon01: 9:06am On Jun 11, 2020
This one is even good. If only you saw the Highway from Benin to Auchi as at last year. Some trucks were stuck on the same spot for up to two days.

1 Like

Re: Jagbe Clan In Etsako West Local Govt Area Of Edo State The Nature Of Bad Road. by ThatFairGuy: 9:18am On Jun 11, 2020
This problem is Paramount in every nooks and crannies of the country. It's good to speak out. Let this voice be heard please mod. WE CAN'T CONTINUE SUFFERING.
Cc. lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Jagbe Clan In Etsako West Local Govt Area Of Edo State The Nature Of Bad Road. by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 11, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
This problem is Paramount in every nooks and crannies of the country. It's good to speak out. Let this voice be heard please mod. WE CAN'T CONTINUE SUFFERING.
Cc. lalasticlala
I totally support you. This country is so messed up.

1 Like

Re: Jagbe Clan In Etsako West Local Govt Area Of Edo State The Nature Of Bad Road. by Top1gun: 9:46am On Jun 11, 2020
donbachi:

How is Imo n Edo unlucky. Pray for your State to be Abia so your unborn children can share in the tears your father left you when you have Orji Kalu Theodore Orji n Ikpeazu as Governor of your state.

1 Like

Re: Jagbe Clan In Etsako West Local Govt Area Of Edo State The Nature Of Bad Road. by yk2018: 8:40am On Jun 24, 2020
CHRISDMANAGER:

That is just the thing we are asking from them,year in year out they budgeted money for all this projects I don't why they are not executed.
Re: Jagbe Clan In Etsako West Local Govt Area Of Edo State The Nature Of Bad Road. by yk2018: 8:41am On Jun 24, 2020
Corporate2020:
I think this is Tinubu's fault.

Please don't bring your tribalism to my thread.
Re: Jagbe Clan In Etsako West Local Govt Area Of Edo State The Nature Of Bad Road. by yk2018: 8:42am On Jun 24, 2020
BabaOwen:
I totally support you. This country is so messed up.

The thing is that they do budgeted money for this very road every year, but never implemented
Re: Jagbe Clan In Etsako West Local Govt Area Of Edo State The Nature Of Bad Road. by yk2018: 8:44am On Jun 24, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Cc. lalasticlala

Cc.. lalastic mydn44
Please help this post to get more view

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jagbe Clan In Etsako West Local Govt Area Of Edo State The Nature Of Bad Road. by yk2018: 8:45am On Jun 24, 2020
FirstSon01:
This one is even good. If only you saw the Highway from Benin to Auchi as at last year. Some trucks were stuck on the same spot for up to two days.

We all need to speak out for those in authority to know what is going on after budgeting money projects and the project never executed.
Re: Jagbe Clan In Etsako West Local Govt Area Of Edo State The Nature Of Bad Road. by yk2018: 8:51am On Jun 24, 2020
Maybe we shall commission the road just like those youths in Ondo and Anambra state did in their own roads. Just to bring to notice to those in authority to know they neglected their primary duty to the people, deputy governor is from our side but today we don't a motorable road to travel home
Re: Jagbe Clan In Etsako West Local Govt Area Of Edo State The Nature Of Bad Road. by abc115: 8:55am On Jun 24, 2020
Nawa o..and N6 billion is going to Tax Collectors
Re: Jagbe Clan In Etsako West Local Govt Area Of Edo State The Nature Of Bad Road. by yk2018: 8:56am On Jun 24, 2020
Mods
Please, help us move to front page for Obaseki and Philip shaibu to know the people of Jagbe clan have decided that no road, no election to September this year, we can't be using us for campaign ever four years.

(1) (Reply)

Sit At Home Cancellation:why Are People Still Not Coming Out / Super Eagles Victory:is Social Media A Curse? / Bayesla Community Beat 2 Cable Thieves After Serving Them Food (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.