Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki (34676 Views)

Presidency: Jonathan Still In The Race, Puts APC Screening On Hold - Vanguard / Governor Akeredolu Undergoes APC Screening Exercise (PHOTOS) / The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki by Ttooyy12345: 12:05pm On Jun 11, 2020
It reminds me of those years we wrote WAEC, when a student comes out of the hall and say i dont think i will pass this paper just know say na F9 he go get. LOL
Re: APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki by Ttooyy12345: 12:12pm On Jun 11, 2020
persius555:
The direct primary contravene the Covid-19 directives put in place by the government. Other parties were wise enough to settle for indirect primary.
But the party of the day prefers to throw all that in the wind because the deed must be done.

This says a lot about the APC. When a tyrant is in power, there's bound to be chaos.

If every other party decides to go for direct primary like APC, all efforts put in place in the last three months would just amount to a total waste of time and resources.

What is d difference between direct primaries that APC want to use and the PDP ward & local govt congresses tht was held on d 9th June to elect d delegates that will also converge again at Ogbemudia Stadium to elect their flag bearer?
Make una get sense small na
Re: APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki by paparazi1(m): 12:17pm On Jun 11, 2020
Gokemranonymous:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/06/breaking-i-know-i-wont-get-justice-obaseki-speaks-after-screening/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C6337692885
Obas if I were you I would have defected to PDP, learn your lesson from AMBODE and thank me latter
Re: APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki by tonididdy(m): 12:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
agabusta:

If he dictates and the majority agrees with him, then I see no problem with that. So far there is no evidence he is blackmailing them or putting a gun on their head.

That is democracy for you. The ability to influence more people and convince them to follow your path and not the other person.

So far blackmail is not involved, this is no dictatorship.
if your gf gave you an instruction to do something and same time your father instructed you to do something else and both are equally important tasks.

which would you answer firstly?
Re: APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki by agabusta: 12:41pm On Jun 11, 2020
tonididdy:

if your gf gave you an instruction to do something and same time your father instructed you to do something else and both are equally important tasks.

which would you answer firstly?

Your analogy does not fully support what we are discussing. What we are discussing involves a lot of people. Its not just 3 people.
Re: APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki by tonididdy(m): 12:49pm On Jun 11, 2020
agabusta:

Your analogy does not fully support what we are discussing. What we are discussing involves a lot of people. Its not just 3 people.

it's same thing bro... add your siblings in the contest. who would you answer to firstly?

it's same thing with oshiomole... you said he gives directives, people follow, you said that is democracy.
a leader who cannot be opposed or accept criticism is a tyrant(a dictator).

I don't want to go back and forth with this pls
Re: APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki by agabusta: 1:11pm On Jun 11, 2020
tonididdy:

it's same thing bro... add your siblings in the contest. who would you answer to firstly?

it's same thing with oshiomole... you said he gives directives, people follow, you said that is democracy.
a leader who cannot be opposed or accept criticism is a tyrant(a dictator).

I don't want to go back and forth with this pls

Its not same.

So what is democracy if it is not about leadership and follower-ship?

There must be a leader that others follows!

Democracy comes to play when the leader with the majority followers is allowed to show the way.

The others with dissenting opinion or criticism (as you said) are allowed their say. But the majority leads the way. Its as simple as that.
Re: APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki by moderatedguy: 1:28pm On Jun 11, 2020
BERNIMOORE:
His credentials are intact...no forgery UI already cleared him....but chose to play the victims card. This will disorganized the committee
The most sensesible comment....2 chilled bottles of Odeku(big stout) for u.
Re: APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki by moderatedguy: 1:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
post=90537962:
Quitters don't win....... Oba, is that the End of the Road for you?

You quit already!
Mind games....Mourhino style
Re: APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki by Dagrace01(m): 1:49pm On Jun 11, 2020
U have bite more than I can chew..
Face the consequences
Re: APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki by Ingocof(m): 2:10pm On Jun 11, 2020
Gokemranonymous:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/06/breaking-i-know-i-wont-get-justice-obaseki-speaks-after-screening/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C6337692885

OBASEKI: DID YOU GIVE JUSTICE?
It is often said those who live in glass house shouldn't not throw stones.
I was alarmed to hear Governor Obaseki saying he won't get justice after the Committee of the APC concluded his screening on Wednesday 10th June,2020.
I asked the question who did he give Justice to as Governor of Edo State in almost four years of his rule.
Did he serve Chief Osamede Adun (aka Bob Izua) justice when he took over his property and demolish it overnight without proper procedure of government acquisition of private property for overriding public purpose? Up till now he did not pay him compensation. As a result of that incident Chief Adun lost his wife.Was Obaseki fair to him?
Did he serve Justice to Comrade Tony Kabaka when he demolished his hotel in Ugbor thereby rendering the poor upcoming young man economically incapacitated and making tens of people lose their jobs when the matter was pending in court? Was Governor Obaseki fair to Tony Kabaka Adun and the workers in that hotel?
Was Governor Obaseki fair and just to fourteen elected members of the Edo State House of Assembly who he denied inauguration and swearing in June, 2019. For the first a Governor denied the Legislature from functioning properly in accordance with the Constitution. Is he fair and just to Edo people?

Was he fair to Edo people when he denied them patronages and encouraged capital flight by using non Edo citizens in carrying out mouth watering contracts to the detriment of the Edo State economy?

Has Governor Obaseki served Justice to APC members and leaders in Edo State when he embarked on using thugs and security forces to attack them for holding opposing views?

Has Governor Obaseki been fair to Edo people when he sponsored Adaze Emwanta and others to Institute litigations against Edo indigenes who gets appointed to federal government agencies in order to stop them from getting into the position they are appointed?

Has Governor Obaseki served Justice to APC when he could not mobilize the party to receive new members but instead preventing people from joining the party?

Has Governor Obaseki been fair to Comrade Adams Oshiomhole when he mobilized Edo resources to remove him as National Chairman and mobilize thugs to stop him from entering Edo State?
Has Governor Obaseki been fair Edo people to whom he makes promises but failed to fulfil such promises?

Has Governor Obaseki served Justice to those who supported him and who he later sent to prison when he became Governor?

Has Governor Obaseki served Justice to Edo people whom he refused to provide good health care services and instead embarked on the blackmail of his predecessor over the five star hospital that was built which he locked down for years and has recently privatised?

Has Governor Obaseki served Justice to Edo people when he lied that he worked with Governor Adams Oshiomhole for free when in fact he earned Commission on the several loans he sourced for Edo state government?

Has Governor Obaseki been fair and just to the APC when he has sponsored many suits/litigation against the party without recourse to the Constitution of the party in exhausting internal mechanisms for conflict resolution?

Ha Governor Obaseki served Justice to party leaders whom he listed to retire from politics in Edo State?
Has Governor Obaseki served Justice to Edo market women whom he has decided to cluster in primary school premises in the wake of the Covid-19 pandemic?
Has Governor Obaseki served Justice to APC when he allowed PDP to hold ward congresses in the 192 wards in Edo State and made a regulation to stop APC from holding direct primaries in the 192 wards in the same Edo State?
HAS GOVERNOR GODWIN OBASEKI SERVED JUSTICE TO ANYONE?
In Leadership, every action taken has consequences- positive or negative.
As Governor, Mr Godwin Obaseki has been most unfair and unjust to members of his party- APC and the generality of Edo people.
When he cries for justice, I wonder if he expects his unjust actions against his party will serve him Justice.

WEEP NOT MY GOVERNOR: THE MEASURE YOU GIVE IS THE MEASURE YOU WILL RECEIVE.
Justice is for All , Not Only For the privilege!!!!

Hon Samson Osagie, MHR
Former Minority Whip,
House of Representatives.

1 Like

Re: APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki by laughitall(m): 2:11pm On Jun 11, 2020
ProudlyAfarmer:
We Igbos are solidify behind you Obaseki!

We did for GEJ...

Funny man ... it's finished ....loool

We did it for Atiku...

We did it for Saraki...

We did for Peter Obi...

Nnamdi Kanu is peacefully enjoying our money abroad...

Go Obaseki Go!

We will show Nigerians once again how powerful 5% can be!

1 Like

Re: APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki by Charly68: 2:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
If your certificate is authentic and every other things required by the committee are in place,you need not fear anybody in this matter my Governor .A clean conscience fears to accusation... Enter action with boldness says Robbery Green but he also advised us never to outsmart the master in the game of power. Be ready to fight dirty now that you have broken the rules of the game but when the ship is down I bet you that even your loyalists will abandon the sinking ship to safe their political future..
Re: APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki by frog12: 3:41pm On Jun 11, 2020
i feel sorry for obaseki. hes stuck between a rock and hardplace. him benefactor want may he satisfy him at the expense of the state. you go with the easy one. the people or him benefactor? which one dey easy? why he no release the recording of oshiomhole people asking for money. that is even easy since their fight don reach boiling pot
Re: APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki by Okiibe(m): 5:10pm On Jun 11, 2020
I fear Obaseki may be levelled risky against APC's 2023 plans and agenda.

Except antagonists of Obaseki convinces PMB, Osibanjo, Tinubu and the APC NWC that Obaseki will work against their 2023 plans, those men will not find it convenient to lose a seating Governor in a way that makes them at par with an opposition who eagerly wants to take over the state.
Re: APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki by Olofin2(m): 5:26pm On Jun 11, 2020
Ttooyy12345:

What is d difference between direct primaries that APC want to use and the PDP ward & local govt congresses tht was held on d 9th June to elect d delegates that will also converge again at Ogbemudia Stadium to elect their flag bearer?
Make una get sense small na

persius555

This comment finished you. He said you should get just a small sense.
Re: APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki by dheilaw1(m): 5:35pm On Jun 11, 2020
Esseite:

Godspeed Obaseki.. Your Growth is not tied on any person but God alone.

Let us see if the Same Govt that tells us to be careful about the pandemic would support a 200k direct primaries to take place outside a stadium.
uncle pls use your tiny brain while talking. Direct Primary will only make people of less than 500 people vote in their polling unit, while indirect primary will make more than 20 thousand people converge in a stadium. Is your brain sharp enough to digest this explanation or you need more?
Re: APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki by dheilaw1(m): 5:39pm On Jun 11, 2020
persius555:
The direct primary contravene the Covid-19 directives put in place by the government. Other parties were wise enough to settle for indirect primary.
But the party of the day prefers to throw all that in the wind because the deed must be done.

This says a lot about the APC. When a tyrant is in power, there's bound to be chaos.

If every other party decides to go for direct primary like APC, all efforts put in place in the last three months would just amount to a total waste of time and resources.
uncle pls use your tiny brain while talking. Direct Primary will only make less people vote in their respective polling units, while indirect primary will make more than 20 thousand people converge in a stadium. Which one is more dangerous of the two? Is your brain sharp enough to digest this explanation or you need more?
Re: APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki by CGMedia: 1:14am On Jun 12, 2020
persius555:

Which nonsense directive? Gazette be signed after his parry announced Direct Primary? Obaseki is a closed chapter. That action alone has been recorded as anti-party activity.

1 Like

Re: APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki by persius555(m): 6:18am On Jun 12, 2020
Mraphel:

Think now.....can PDP in Edo state step down for APC due to covid-19?
What about the interest of Edo people and other nine APC Aspirants?

Ondo governor and Ambode did not shed tears for direct primaries which is in APC constitution

Nobody is asking anyone to step down for any party or individual. In light of the plague we are confronted with, shouldn't safety be our watchword at this time.
Damn political ambitions. All of them can go to hell but the welfare of the people is of primary concern right now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Did The Olukumin People Accept A Hausa Derogatory Term As Their Name? / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih / Tribunal Judgment: Festus Keyamo Congratulates Buhari At Home (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.