Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,331 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (1112 Views)

Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady / Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage / Ladies Must Go On 1st Date Without Make-up – Joro Olumofin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by KingZaddy(m): 4:01am On Jun 11, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by jawalis(m): 4:02am On Jun 11, 2020
Modify your topic first before I follow you
Re: ... by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:15am On Jun 11, 2020
by nature they are hoes, and hoes will never be loyal.

5 Likes

Re: ... by ettaetta(m): 7:57am On Jun 11, 2020
ok but correct your Yourself
Re: ... by w1n5t0n(m): 8:48am On Jun 11, 2020
PUSSYHOE:
Chris Brown
Re: ... by paulolee(m): 9:13am On Jun 11, 2020
nice...louder plss
Re: ... by fati2001(m): 9:26am On Jun 11, 2020
w1n5t0n:
Chris Brown
Chris Brown is also a who're
Re: ... by Dabronze(m): 9:56am On Jun 11, 2020
women a naturally made to be loyal to men
in the forefathers women are train to be loyal to a man before getting married
but nowadays education, civilization, occupation and religion have change tho whole philosophy
education have created enormous opportunities for women to challenge men for power
how do you expect someone like Linda ikeji to husband who is going to marry when she can live large without a man in her life
Re: ... by KingZaddy(m): 10:48am On Jun 11, 2020
jawalis:
Modify your topic first before I follow you
How do you mean
Re: ... by KingZaddy(m): 10:51am On Jun 11, 2020
PUSSYHOE:
Actually not true bro, men are responsible for what women turn out to be, if you build her into a hoe she becomes one, if you build a queen she becomes it, if you build a bitch she becomes it, if you build a feminist she becomes it.

1 Like

Re: ... by KingZaddy(m): 10:51am On Jun 11, 2020
ettaetta:
ok but correct your Yourself
I don't get that
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 11, 2020
Why ladies must UNDERSTANDING loyalty undecided

What kind of English is this

Before you guys create a topic why not check correct spellings first. Very annoying angry

Re: ... by Dpsychologist: 10:59am On Jun 11, 2020
KingZaddy:
I don't get that
the topic is suppose to be
Why ladies must understand loyalty?
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 11, 2020
Dpsychologist:

Are you minding that guy? So many people pointed out his terrible diction but he never sees it.
Re: ... by PUSSYHOE(m): 11:05am On Jun 11, 2020
KingZaddy:
Actually not true bro, men are responsible for what women turn out to be, if you build her into a hoe she becomes one, if you build a queen she becomes it, if you build a bitch she becomes it, if you build a feminist she becomes it.

So they can't choose what to become, their lives revolves how men want them to be?You just describe a tool.
Re: ... by KingZaddy(m): 11:36am On Jun 11, 2020
PUSSYHOE:
So they can't choose what to become, their lives revolves how men want them to be?You just describe a tool.
Women are fragile, men today have educated women and made them strong and empowered. The fact that they are who they are doesn't make them weak.

Any body can become a tool, all you need is encounter a manipulator, men can be tools for women too.

It doesn't mean they can't choose to be who they want to be. The point is that their choices can be manipulated and so can your choices too.
Re: ... by KingZaddy(m): 11:39am On Jun 11, 2020
Dpsychologist:
Lol.. That was auto correct error, didn't even notice it
Re: ... by KingZaddy(m): 11:39am On Jun 11, 2020
GODPUNISHUNA:
Why ladies must UNDERSTANDING loyalty undecided

What kind of English is this

Before you guys create a topic why not check correct spellings first. Very annoying angry
forget about the error and face the topic

1 Like

Re: ... by KingZaddy(m): 11:41am On Jun 11, 2020
GODPUNISHUNA:

Are you minding that guy? So many people pointed out his terrible diction but he never sees it.
No need making a big deal from one error... That shit is disgusting bro
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 11, 2020
KingZaddy:
No need making a big deal from one error... That shit is disgusting bro

It's not. Learn to take corrections. The viewership numbers in this forum runs into millions.

Apologies if I hurt your feelings. Cheers cool
Re: ... by MizzPhoney(f): 11:52am On Jun 11, 2020
You know this could have made sense if you didn't have that horrible caption.
Loyalty is for everyone!!!
Loyalty allowed my sister married for 2 years get HIV because her husband chose to be a community LovePeddler even when everyone spoke to her, girl didn't want to hear of it, her husband is pure, she has to stand by him, she is married to him, that means she is to die when he does. She was loyal, most loyal that she didn't even suspect the late nights or the constant changing of passwords on his phone. Yes she was loyal, to play the welcoming host to a lot of his hoes and she didn't know lol. Loyal. Well as dead beat as she is right now, we the ever disloyal relatives are taking care of her and the innocent 1 year old infected with HIV. Thank you. I very much understand loyalty.
Re: ... by KingZaddy(m): 11:54am On Jun 11, 2020
MizzPhoney:
Loyalty allowed my sister married for 2 years get HIV because her husband chose to be a community LovePeddler even when everyone spoke to her, girl didn't want to hear of it, her husband is pure, she has to stand by him, she is married to him, that means she is to die when he does. She was loyal, most loyal that she didn't even suspect the late nights or the constant changing of passwords on his phone. Yes she was loyal, to play the welcoming host to a lot of his hoes and she didn't know lol. Loyal. Well as dead beat as she is right now, we the ever disloyal relatives are taking care of her and the innocent 1 year old infected with HIV. Thank you. I very much understand loyalty.
It is directly addressed to ladies because you ladies misinterpret the word and it's meaning
Re: ... by KingZaddy(m): 11:56am On Jun 11, 2020
MizzPhoney:
Loyalty is a choice, you handle loyalty with wisdom, you cannot or shouldn't be loyal to your own detriment.

Your sister is not a child, she had a choice
Re: ... by MizzPhoney(f): 12:20pm On Jun 11, 2020
KingZaddy:
It is directly addressed to ladies because you ladies misinterpret the word and it's meaning
You know, it amuses me how some of you men think you know so well about women. Lol!!
Let me guess, you had one or two mishaps with a few of the said gender whom to you were disloyal.
Just like the "Bro code" they were supposed to be on your clime, pushing your interest and making sure their thoughts and goodwill are with you always. Perfect. While typing this, I'm wondering what you will give in return.
Everyday, young men and women deceive themselves into thinking they are smarter than each other, screwing around like rabbits and you come here talking about ladies understanding Loyalty? Please, get thee behind me. When you are ready to receive loyalty, get your onions straight. Get married and stay loyal too.

1 Like

Re: ... by KingZaddy(m): 12:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
MizzPhoney:

You know, it amuses me how some of you men think you know so well about women. Lol!!
Let me guess, you had one or two mishaps with a few of the said gender whom to you were disloyal.
Just like the "Bro code" they were supposed to be on your clime, pushing your interest and making sure their thoughts and goodwill are with you always. Perfect. While typing this, I'm wondering what you will give in return.
Everyday, young men and women deceive themselves into thinking they are smarter than each other, screwing around like rabbits and you come here talking about ladies understanding Loyalty? Please, get thee behind me. When you are ready to receive loyalty, get your onions straight. Get married and stay loyal too.
So what is your bone of contention?
Re: ... by IamPlato(m): 1:55pm On Jun 11, 2020
GODPUNISHUNA:

It's not. Learn to take corrections. The viewership numbers in this forum runs into millions.

Apologies if I hurt your feelings. Cheers cool
Mr Corrector! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Buy Your Fb Acct / 6 Reasons Why You Should Be Single As A Teen Or Young Adult. / Empty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.