Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,966 members, 7,814,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

"I Did Not Die And Go To Heaven And Hell, I Lied"- Sister Margaret Apology - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Did Not Die And Go To Heaven And Hell, I Lied"- Sister Margaret Apology (1134 Views)

Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) / Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) / Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Did Not Die And Go To Heaven And Hell, I Lied"- Sister Margaret Apology by Ifechukwude1993: 5:52am On Jun 11, 2020
This video you are about to watch is concerning sisters Magret, remember when she came out to disclose her experience in heaven and what God told her.

Now she came out to refutes her earlier assertion, contradicting her much-circulated message about heaven.

In her confession and statements of restitution, she said, she did not go to heaven, not hell. Sister Margaret in this video said all that she said is a blatant lie, God did not give her any message.

Many after listening to her message in 2013 or thereabouts stopped wearing attachments and worldly things.

The Message is.

Her confession should not be a discouragement for any true and faithful Christian to go back to the world.

Paul the Apostle said, Philippians 3:7, But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.

Her confession is a call for watchfulness to all heavenly-minded Christian who are earnestly waiting for the coming of the Lord.

https://newsonthegotoday.com/eltyzf

1 Like

Re: "I Did Not Die And Go To Heaven And Hell, I Lied"- Sister Margaret Apology by Juliusmomoh: 5:55am On Jun 11, 2020
Na she sabi.. sad

1 Like

Re: "I Did Not Die And Go To Heaven And Hell, I Lied"- Sister Margaret Apology by espn(m): 6:00am On Jun 11, 2020
Lol...not surprised...

1 Like

Re: "I Did Not Die And Go To Heaven And Hell, I Lied"- Sister Margaret Apology by Gentle0wavez: 6:08am On Jun 11, 2020
We knew all along, but even at that this your sin strong oh

3 Likes

Re: "I Did Not Die And Go To Heaven And Hell, I Lied"- Sister Margaret Apology by garetz: 6:13am On Jun 11, 2020
They are all liars

2 Likes

Re: "I Did Not Die And Go To Heaven And Hell, I Lied"- Sister Margaret Apology by jeffizy(m): 6:13am On Jun 11, 2020
Well, only the gullible believed that in the first place.

4 Likes

Re: "I Did Not Die And Go To Heaven And Hell, I Lied"- Sister Margaret Apology by Nbote(m): 6:25am On Jun 11, 2020
There are stories u jus know are fake and lies if U know ur bible.. Nigerian Christians are jus easily deceived

3 Likes

Re: "I Did Not Die And Go To Heaven And Hell, I Lied"- Sister Margaret Apology by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 11, 2020
Obviously.

But the foolish will remain foolish.

4 Likes

Re: "I Did Not Die And Go To Heaven And Hell, I Lied"- Sister Margaret Apology by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 11, 2020
anyone who died and claim to have gone to heaven or anywhere else is a paid liar.

after death you go to your own 6ft grave

3 Likes

Re: "I Did Not Die And Go To Heaven And Hell, I Lied"- Sister Margaret Apology by harkandey(m): 6:55am On Jun 11, 2020
Not sure if anyone even think about her or what she use her life to do, she can only confuse herself.
Re: "I Did Not Die And Go To Heaven And Hell, I Lied"- Sister Margaret Apology by sunshineV(f): 9:49am On Jun 11, 2020
it's only the gullible ones that friend believe stupid stories without verifying

1 Like

Re: "I Did Not Die And Go To Heaven And Hell, I Lied"- Sister Margaret Apology by kingxsamz(m): 11:02am On Jun 11, 2020
Stupid stories like these are meant for delusional folks.
There is nothing like heaven and hell.
No one has been there.
No one has really died and come back.
Stuffs like these are meant to keep delusional folks in bondage, fear and mental slavery.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Soul Ages: Why People, Countries And Organisations Act The Way They Do / 10 Stunning Ankara Styles That Will Make You Wish Lockdown Is Over / The Truth: Pastor Kumuyi And The Limousine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.