Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

West Corp Services - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / West Corp Services (808 Views)

West Corp Group Of Companies / West Corp Services Limited / Lagos State Neighbourhood Corp Job Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

West Corp Services by Solop5: 8:24am On Jun 11, 2020
Please, I was sent this mail, I want to know how real is this , because I can't remember sending them a mail. Nairalanders help.

Dear Candidate,
A review of your CV by our selection committee indicates the possibility of your expertise to be complementary in line with our organization objectives.

We are pleased to invite you for an online meeting for your leadership assessment as this email confirms your selection to meet with the management board representative of Westcorp services as a unit leader.

Meanwhile, our online meeting will be through Zoom application which you need to download and install on your mobile device.

You are advised to confirm your availability for the interview by forwarding your whatsapp number to our helpdesk line (+2349045085206) after which the meeting I.D and password will be sent to you.

Date: Friday, June 12, 2020.

Time: 09:00am

For more enquiries you can visit our website ;

www.westcorpservices.org

Best Regards!
Re: West Corp Services by Solop5: 1:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
wink wink
Re: West Corp Services by Yinbanjonic(m): 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2020
Solop5:

Please, I was sent this mail, I want to know how real is this , because I can't remember sending them a mail. Nairalanders help.

Dear Candidate,
A review of your CV by our selection committee indicates the possibility of your expertise to be complementary in line with our organization objectives.

We are pleased to invite you for an online meeting for your leadership assessment as this email confirms your selection to meet with the management board representative of Westcorp services as a unit leader.

Meanwhile, our online meeting will be through Zoom application which you need to download and install on your mobile device.

You are advised to confirm your availability for the interview by forwarding your whatsapp number to our helpdesk line (+2349045085206) after which the meeting I.D and password will be sent to you.

www.westcorpservices.org

Best Regards!

Bro how was the online interview?
Re: West Corp Services by Rabba: 5:46pm On Jul 14, 2020
Solop5:

Dear Candidate,

www.westcorpservices.org

Best Regards!

Hello there, I just got the same mail.
Are they genuine??
Re: West Corp Services by NeonDee(m): 10:14pm On Jul 19, 2020
Rabba:

Hello there, I just got the same mail.
Are they genuine??
SCAM!!!!

Unit leader ke grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Ondo State SUBEB Recruitment Of 1,000 Teachers 2020 / N-power 2020 Registration Link / Stop Looking For Friendships In Professional Settings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.