Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

85% Of Nigeria Married Women Cheats Says Blessingceo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 85% Of Nigeria Married Women Cheats Says Blessingceo (2690 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them / Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? / Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

85% Of Nigeria Married Women Cheats Says Blessingceo by Myralison: 9:29am On Jun 11, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CFO3FNOh-I

Nigeria blogger BlessingCEO has said that almost all Nigeria women, married women are cheats, she claimed that these women carry small boys for personal pleasure
Re: 85% Of Nigeria Married Women Cheats Says Blessingceo by ednut1(m): 9:40am On Jun 11, 2020
Where did she conduct the research

3 Likes

Re: 85% Of Nigeria Married Women Cheats Says Blessingceo by LordKO(m): 10:12am On Jun 11, 2020
She's just lenient with her statistical appropriation; conversely, I'd say up to 98 percent of married women cheat or have penchant to cheat. The major difference between most married women who cheat and most married men who cheat is that, unlike the men who are usually crass with their action, women usually gloss their own action with disingenuousness.

5 Likes

Re: 85% Of Nigeria Married Women Cheats Says Blessingceo by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 11, 2020
ednut1:
Where did she conduct the research

grin grin grin

I tell u, plus which research model or methods she use.

People go just dey dash % to situations anyhow.

3 Likes

Re: 85% Of Nigeria Married Women Cheats Says Blessingceo by chriskosherbal(m): 10:50am On Jun 11, 2020
LordKO:
She's just lenient with her statistical appropriation; conversely I'll say up to 98 percent of married women cheat, or have penchant to cheat. The major difference between most married women who cheat and most married men who cheat is that unlike the men who are usually crass with their action, women usually gloss their own action with disingenuousness.
grin LordKO abeg nu take grammer blow my head, for those individuals looking for which research or method she use to come up with such conclusion, abeg leave that gist by the way she said almost ok, Na too dey find gist were gist nu dey.

In this modern times cheating in marriage has no gender both sex cheat just that women always know how to code thier things ..

This is how I describe mine a man is Like a Dog that you can easily find his excreta anywhere and everywhere, but women are cats dem nu dey see thier shit anyhow .

I believe say Na b the disingenuousness wen LordKO talk lol.

2 Likes

Re: 85% Of Nigeria Married Women Cheats Says Blessingceo by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:39am On Jun 11, 2020
LordKO:
She's just lenient with her statistical appropriation; conversely I'll say up to 98 percent of married women cheat, or have penchant to cheat. The major difference between most married women who cheat and most married men who cheat is that unlike the men who are usually crass with their action, women usually gloss their own action with disingenuousness.

You sound like most nl guys with this your assumptions, not you at all, where is your link to your statistics and thought process of 98% women?

And @emboldened, da hell undecided

6 Likes

Re: 85% Of Nigeria Married Women Cheats Says Blessingceo by Mariangeles(f): 11:51am On Jun 11, 2020
LordKO:

....and so it was, that LordKO decided to shake tables on this auspicious day grin grin grin

To be clear, do you mean cheat-cheat or emotional-cheat?

1 Like

Re: 85% Of Nigeria Married Women Cheats Says Blessingceo by bukatyne(f): 12:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
LordKO:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 85% Of Nigeria Married Women Cheats Says Blessingceo by LordKO(m): 1:12pm On Jun 11, 2020
[quote author=bukatyne post=90550033]

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.[/quote

Blessing and I were lenient and wrong according to the updated, but unofficial, information we received; the accurate figure is 99%. If anyone of you, however, wants a favorable official figure, we are usually susceptible to graft on a Thursday like this. I must succeed in helping Blessing to present her thoughts well. LOL.

@Mariangeles
Fountainofyouth
chriskosherbal
Re: 85% Of Nigeria Married Women Cheats Says Blessingceo by Unnerve: 4:12pm On Jun 11, 2020
Anyone who doubts BlessingCEO probably doesn't have a lot of married female friends, or does not socialize with married women often cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 85% Of Nigeria Married Women Cheats Says Blessingceo by Justbehave(m): 5:08pm On Jun 11, 2020
Fact
Re: 85% Of Nigeria Married Women Cheats Says Blessingceo by mysticwarrior(m): 5:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
Justbehave:
Fact
and can I pls ask how and why?
Re: 85% Of Nigeria Married Women Cheats Says Blessingceo by Justbehave(m): 5:20pm On Jun 11, 2020
mysticwarrior:
and can I pls ask how and why?
The day I saw a married woman known to us as a very reserved, respectful and a church leader cheating was the day I stopped trusting women
Re: 85% Of Nigeria Married Women Cheats Says Blessingceo by Mariangeles(f): 5:45pm On Jun 11, 2020
Justbehave:
The day I saw a married woman known to us as a very reserved, respectful and a church leader cheating was the day I stopped trusting women

There must have been a very strong reason for that, which is beyond sexual.
Some men can be very very wicked toward their wives, neglecting them emotionally.
Now, when such women get some atom of attention elsewhere, they'd be willing to risk everything.
When you as a man fail in your duty to love your wife as God commanded, you'll be to blame for whatever happens.
Women need love and attention above all else.
Re: 85% Of Nigeria Married Women Cheats Says Blessingceo by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 11, 2020
Really.

Why not make it 100%

We need that trophy.

E easy grin

Mtcheew
Re: 85% Of Nigeria Married Women Cheats Says Blessingceo by Justbehave(m): 5:54pm On Jun 11, 2020
Mariangeles:

There must have been a very strong reason for that, which is beyond sexual.
Some men can be very very wicked toward their wives, neglecting them emotionally.
Now, when such women get some atom of attention elsewhere, they'd be willing to risk everything.
When you as a man fail in your duty to love your wife as God commanded, you'll be to blame for whatever happens.
Women need love and attention above all else.
Not again. Always blame the man for everything. When will you ladies start taking responsibilities for your actions?She should have divorce him if he is the problem. Why cheating and be disgraced?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 85% Of Nigeria Married Women Cheats Says Blessingceo by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 11, 2020
bukatyne:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
So you are a cheater?
Guess who you cheated with?
Someone's husband cheesy

ABI na nairaland small boys that their prikk is still growing u will cheat with? cheesy cheesy
Re: 85% Of Nigeria Married Women Cheats Says Blessingceo by LordKO(m): 6:07pm On Jun 11, 2020
sassysure:

So you are a cheater?
Someone's husband cheesy

ABI na nairaland small boys that their prikk is still growing u will cheat with? cheesy cheesy

Mischief-maker!

1 Like

Re: 85% Of Nigeria Married Women Cheats Says Blessingceo by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 11, 2020
Mtcheeewwwwww

Waste of mb
Re: 85% Of Nigeria Married Women Cheats Says Blessingceo by Mariangeles(f): 6:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
Justbehave:
Not again. Always blame the man for everything. When will you ladies start taking responsibilities for your actions?She should have divorce him if he is the problem. Why cheating and be disgraced?

The way I see it, it is mostly the responsibility of the man to make sure the home doesn't fall apart.
Love your wife, treat her with tenderness, and she'll never think of cheating on you.

5 Likes

Re: 85% Of Nigeria Married Women Cheats Says Blessingceo by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 11, 2020
LordKO:

Mischief-maker!
Me ke?
Noooo!

I was trying to be logical na.
I qouted her cos she is married and if she is like me and some other married women here, non of us will like to cheat with an unmarried men so that only left us with married men. Men with full matured girth that will make you never to regret cheating and with much money than we have ever seen before.

And them husbands will never find out.
Aren't we lucky and blessed?
Re: 85% Of Nigeria Married Women Cheats Says Blessingceo by LordKO(m): 6:51pm On Jun 11, 2020
sassysure:

Me ke?
Noooo!

I was trying to be logical na.
I qouted her cos she is married and if she is like me and some other married women here, non of us will like to cheat with an unmarried men so that only left us with married men. Men with full matured girth that will make you never to regret cheating and with much money than we have ever seen before.

And them husbands will never find out.
Aren't we lucky and blessed?

You will wound yourself here if you insist and continue with a logic like this "Men with full matured girth that will make you never to regret cheating and with much money than we have ever seen before.

And them husbands will never find out."
Re: 85% Of Nigeria Married Women Cheats Says Blessingceo by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 11, 2020
LordKO:

You will wound yourself here if you insist and continue with a logic like this "Men with full matured girth that will make you never to regret cheating and with much money than we have ever seen before.

And them husbands will never find out."
Heheheeeee cheesy
Re: 85% Of Nigeria Married Women Cheats Says Blessingceo by bukatyne(f): 8:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
sassysure:

So you are a cheater?
Someone's husband cheesy

We are still getting to 100% grin

LordKO stopped at 98% cheesy

@bold:

Hahahahahahahaha!

Even the OP is funny.

85% of married women

I don't believe 85% of married men cheat sef.
Re: 85% Of Nigeria Married Women Cheats Says Blessingceo by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 11, 2020
bukatyne:

@bold:

Hahahahahahahaha!

Even the OP is funny.

85% of married women

That was why I responded the way I did cheesy
I added the remaining 2 and he dey vex cheesy

Gosh grin cheesy

We have suffered indeed grin

( I mentioned you in one thread. Go and watch the video I posted there grin. Seems I mispelt your name. That video has been hunting me months after watching it and I decided to share it grin)
Re: 85% Of Nigeria Married Women Cheats Says Blessingceo by emmaodet: 8:21pm On Jun 11, 2020
Unnerve:
Anyone who doubts BlessingCEO probably doesn't have a lot of married female friends, or does not socialize with married women often cheesy

Crakkhaus!!!!
I can smell you from afar.
You smell like Togolese beans (ewa agoyin) that can't be cooked without people knowing.
The way you type, comment etc everything points to Mr Crackland

1 Like

Re: 85% Of Nigeria Married Women Cheats Says Blessingceo by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
Myralison:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CFO3FNOh-I

Nigeria blogger BlessingCEO has said that almost all Nigeria women, married women are cheats, she claimed that these women carry small boys for personal pleasure

I think she is wrong. It's actually higher than 85%
Re: 85% Of Nigeria Married Women Cheats Says Blessingceo by LordKO(m): 8:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
bukatyne:

@bold:

Hahahahahahahaha!

Even the OP is funny.

85% of married women

Make una no vex, na joke de woman de joke. Me I only helped her with statistics and wording here, it's nothing serious.

@sassysure, I de wonder where you see vex for my reply.

1 Like

Re: 85% Of Nigeria Married Women Cheats Says Blessingceo by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2020
LordKO:

Make una no vex, na joke de woman de joke. Me I only helped her with statistics and wording here, it's nothing serious.

@sassysure, I de wonder where you see vex for my reply.

Ok, no vex. I saw the post as something to have fun with and was actually having fun with it.

If it's my runaway friend,we would have reached page 4 until I will reluctantly give in cheesy
Re: 85% Of Nigeria Married Women Cheats Says Blessingceo by SweetCunt97(f): 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2020
Whatever. So what should be done about it? Throwing numbers anyhow

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The World's Biggest Head, Recognized By Guinness World Record. / Guys: What Particular Chores/ Activity Do You Hate Doing Around The House? / Guys,must You Be Rich Before You Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.