Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Iyemi Alade Cried After Been Blast By Fans Who Called Her Shapeless Thing (photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyemi Alade Cried After Been Blast By Fans Who Called Her Shapeless Thing (photo (5806 Views)

Nengi Cried After Leaving Brighto's Birthday Party / Cossy Orjiakor Replies A Disabled Man Who Called Her 'Old Woman' (Photos) / “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyemi Alade Cried After Been Blast By Fans Who Called Her Shapeless Thing (photo by Buezejames: 9:38am On Jun 11, 2020
Latest Gossip,Gist,Entertainment,sport etc available here @ https://www.Naijafixed.com

Iyemi Alade plans for buttocks surgery to increase the side after massive insult.

Iyemi Alade who was blown by the song titled Jonny.Cried behind closed doors after been insulted of not having big buttocks so decided to go do some surgery.

She went further saying.I can’t wait for re-opening of schools,churches,companies and free movement for buttocks enlargment.

Reqd more here @https://naijafixed.com/2020/06/11/like-daughter-like-mother-simi-shows-off-her-new-born-baby/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyemi Alade Cried After Been Blast By Fans Who Called Her Shapeless Thing (photo by habsydiamond(m): 9:46am On Jun 11, 2020
her cry, her yansh, her insult, her problem.. wetin concern me

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyemi Alade Cried After Been Blast By Fans Who Called Her Shapeless Thing (photo by donbachi(m): 9:51am On Jun 11, 2020
They should do more of brain surgery...no man big nyansh and big breast help..if i'm having issues with putting up a business proposal..and ask for her idea or contributions..and she just get big nyansh and big breast with no brain..of what use is she to me?..useless.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyemi Alade Cried After Been Blast By Fans Who Called Her Shapeless Thing (photo by Juell(m): 10:42am On Jun 11, 2020
You call that ass small? And is her name Yemi or Iyemi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyemi Alade Cried After Been Blast By Fans Who Called Her Shapeless Thing (photo by nwosukingsley366(m): 10:53am On Jun 11, 2020
those who listen to what are saying don't succeed in life, if u like they hear watin fans they talk u go just make mistake make u go regret for ur lifetime

1 Like

Re: Iyemi Alade Cried After Been Blast By Fans Who Called Her Shapeless Thing (photo by Onyi22(f): 10:56am On Jun 11, 2020
Who is Yemi?

1 Like

Re: Iyemi Alade Cried After Been Blast By Fans Who Called Her Shapeless Thing (photo by Netanya(f): 11:07am On Jun 11, 2020
Sisi Yemi, you want to undergo a surgery 'cos of people complains. Remember they won't bare the consequences with you.

4 Likes

Re: Iyemi Alade Cried After Been Blast By Fans Who Called Her Shapeless Thing (photo by Tmb78(m): 1:56pm On Jun 11, 2020
donbachi:
They should do more of brain surgery...no man big nyansh and big breast help..if i'm having issues with putting up a business proposal..and ask for her idea or contributions..and she just get big nyansh and big breast with no brain..of what use is she to me?..useless.
Ododo Oro (true talk)
Re: Iyemi Alade Cried After Been Blast By Fans Who Called Her Shapeless Thing (photo by horlahwaley(m): 3:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
donbachi:
loooool grin grin funny but truee
Re: Iyemi Alade Cried After Been Blast By Fans Who Called Her Shapeless Thing (photo by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:44pm On Jun 11, 2020
Buezejames:
Latest Gossip,Gist,Entertainment,sport etc available here @ https://www.Naijafixed.com

Iyemi Alade plans for buttocks surgery to increase the side after massive insult.

Iyemi Alade who was blown by the song titled Jonny.Cried behind closed doors after been insulted of not having big buttocks so decided to go do some surgery.

She went further saying.I can’t wait for re-opening of schools,churches,companies and free movement for buttocks enlargment.

Reqd more here @https://naijafixed.com/2020/06/11/like-daughter-like-mother-simi-shows-off-her-new-born-baby/

Fake news. The buttocks on her are big enough and appealing.

1 Like

Re: Iyemi Alade Cried After Been Blast By Fans Who Called Her Shapeless Thing (photo by yuswrld20(m): 12:07am On Jun 12, 2020
nigerians that can make and mar you
Re: Iyemi Alade Cried After Been Blast By Fans Who Called Her Shapeless Thing (photo by Everrest9(m): 8:26am On Jun 12, 2020
She should go for brain surgery instead.
Re: Iyemi Alade Cried After Been Blast By Fans Who Called Her Shapeless Thing (photo by Gentle0wavez: 9:43am On Jun 12, 2020
she sef, that thing no small na
Re: Iyemi Alade Cried After Been Blast By Fans Who Called Her Shapeless Thing (photo by SavageResponse(m): 6:13pm On Jun 13, 2020
But her yansh is of a good size
Re: Iyemi Alade Cried After Been Blast By Fans Who Called Her Shapeless Thing (photo by XXLMANDIGO: 6:19pm On Jun 13, 2020
She has 0% talent but the ass is not bad.... smiley

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: Toni Payne (9ice's Ex) Was Actually Having An Affair / Nigerian Men Nicer Than Ghana Men - Top Ghana Actress! Ghana Men React Angrily / Lil Wayne Set To Quit Cash Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.