Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

What I Learnt From My Seun Osewa's Ban - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What I Learnt From My Seun Osewa's Ban (742 Views)

I Love My Seun So Much / Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa Begs For Twitter Verification; Confused Over Process / What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Learnt From My Seun Osewa's Ban by TheSourcerer: 9:42am On Jun 11, 2020
3days ago I put up a post calling out Seun's bullshit , only for him to come the next day or two on my thread and ramble words unrelated to the topic , then closed my thread of complaint
(Anyone has the right to call out your bullshit Seun)

Few hours I opened A Serial Killers Reveal (The butcher of Rostov) , After a Few chapters , found out I was banned (banned from phones till 2031 btw I've never been to phones), Now Seun if you're going to be a bully fine be one it's your Forum but that was my thread ,
if you're too childish to own up to your shit and
*Improve Nairaland
*Stop promoting Animal Cruelty (every animal killed makes fp)
* Employ jobless people on here as mods , you can comfortably do that but why dont you?
* We still use fonts and design from 2005 ,SMH
* Stop pushing Stupid shit (I mean really really stupid shit) to trending and Front page
* We shouldn't have to to swear to anything or anyone to comment anywhere (wtf is this 'swearing' for)
*This is the 21st century we should be able to say Bleep freely, but you allow racist Tribalistic talks go on, and funny enough these rasist threads always make fp(because they generate traffic for you? SMH )
*Tweking videos are all over trending but informative historical/current affairs/Freethinking posts don't even get to New posts thread.

* Checked this morning fp and trending , Still more stupid shit talk about politics
* I regret you making me know hush puppie, Bobrisky ,Regina Daniel, hausa wealth flaunting family like that
*Stop deleting threads that don't break any rule just because you can badaatum is one who researches well for his work and you just finna delete ?
* wtf does ewedu Nation mean , Igbo, ipop ,flat head, Brown roofs , theses are to blurred not Bleep ! Bleep is an expression of Anger , harmless! But those other words are pure tribalistic

I love Nairaland, heck yeah probably dependent on it , but you on the other hand Seun I couldn't give an ounce of fvck about you even if i wanted to , if you were on fire and I had a cup of water , I'll feed the fishes , (shame you're an Atheist ) , I'll Stay here , keep posting , do keep blocking be my guest mf .

Next Killer Reveal File TED BUNDY ,Real Names , Victims, motives , and yeah real photos and how he was caught!!!
You lots are a Wonderful bunch UndauntedYOCA, CAPSLOCKED, Palehair, hahan, badaatum (still in nairajail for calling out his bullshit) , hopefullandlord
Have a very bleeped up day Seun.!

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What I Learnt From My Seun Osewa's Ban by TheSourcerer: 9:48am On Jun 11, 2020
Banned till 2031 , okay then , we have a long way to go then Seun .

1 Like

Re: What I Learnt From My Seun Osewa's Ban by Greatzeus(m): 10:41am On Jun 11, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Banned till 2031 , okay then , we have a long way to go then Seun .
Is he the moderator of phone section? Guy stop hating on a young man more successful than your whole generation. That guy must be a humble guy from all his comments I have read on nairaland. He doesn't promote his image,he doesn't infringe on people's right,he allowed everyone to do their thing. All he's asking is to follow simple rules of the forum so as to make nairaland a sane community.
Most guys here want to spread hate, bigotry,scam, fake news, tribalism and religious intolerance,when you are cautioned,you will be saying Mods are this and that,you guys should shut up and go do something with your lives

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Learnt From My Seun Osewa's Ban by TheSourcerer: 10:59am On Jun 11, 2020
Greatzeus:

Is he the moderator of phone section? Guy stop hating on a young man more successful than your whole generation. That guy must be a humble guy from all his comments I have read on nairaland. He doesn't promote his image,he doesn't infringe on people's right,he allowed everyone to do their thing. All he's asking is to follow simple rules of the forum so as to make nairaland a sane community.
Most guys here want to spread hate, bigotry,scam, fake news, tribalism and religious intolerance,when you are cautioned,you will be saying Mods are this and that,you guys should shut up and go do something with your lives
At least you read through thank you ♥️♥️

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Learnt From My Seun Osewa's Ban by Karleb(m): 12:26pm On Jun 11, 2020
This thread will get deleted soon.

Guy, this is Seun's house, he can do as he likes.

I once said NL is a miniatured Nigeria with Seun as the president.

If you think about it thoroughly, you'd realize all these doesn't worth it. I'd advise find somewhere your interests lie and just stick to such section or thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Learnt From My Seun Osewa's Ban by DriggityDre: 1:05pm On Jun 11, 2020
Karleb:

If you think about it thoroughly, you'd realize all these doesn't worth it. I'd advise find somewhere your interests lie and just stick to such section or thread.
It seems he has been banned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Learnt From My Seun Osewa's Ban by TheSourcerer: 1:58pm On Jun 11, 2020
Karleb:

Sir I was banned but listen because I'll be banned again , yes it is his house according to your analogy fine , then we are the Tennant's (free or not) and we are not comfortable with what you give us , if we are to drink poision at least let the taste be sweet. Do follow me I'll follow back .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Learnt From My Seun Osewa's Ban by TheSourcerer: 1:59pm On Jun 11, 2020
DriggityDre:
It seems he has been banned.
I was but because you noticed I was released , Thank you .

1 Like

Re: What I Learnt From My Seun Osewa's Ban by TheSourcerer: 2:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
All I ask is Make Nairaland be the way it is, Beautify here , Let Freethinking topics make fp everyday , not only christains on Sunday, Islam's on Friday, free thinking should be everyday , open these people's eyes Seun.

Don't unjustly delete research files because you don't like them like , badaatum

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Learnt From My Seun Osewa's Ban by kkins25(m): 2:02pm On Jun 11, 2020
Thesourcerer was wrongly targetted. He didnt break any rules, i think i recall he is into technology stuff and his posts have made fp a couple of times back then when nairaland fp was good. Thats why he was banned from technology nd phones section. Thats straight bully..

Nairaland is can be used as case study for the degredation of quality for quantity. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Learnt From My Seun Osewa's Ban by DriggityDre: 2:39pm On Jun 11, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I was but because you noticed I was released , Thank you .
No problem. What was the reason stated btw?
Re: What I Learnt From My Seun Osewa's Ban by TheSourcerer: 2:41pm On Jun 11, 2020
DriggityDre:
No problem. What was the reason stated btw?
none , just I can't post there , hey I'm creating a new thread continued Ted Bundy case , I could mention you if that's okay with you ?

1 Like

Re: What I Learnt From My Seun Osewa's Ban by DriggityDre: 2:43pm On Jun 11, 2020
TheSourcerer:
none , just I can't post there , hey I'm creating a new thread continued Ted Bundy case , I could mention you if that's okay with you ?
Yeah. I'm fine with that.
Re: What I Learnt From My Seun Osewa's Ban by DriggityDre: 2:54pm On Jun 11, 2020
TheSourcerer:
3days ago I put up a post calling out Seun's bullshit , only for him to come the next day or two on my thread and ramble words unrelated to the topic , then closed my thread of complaint
(Anyone has the right to call out your bullshit Seun)

Few hours I opened A Serial Killers Reveal (The butcher of Rostov) , After a Few chapters , found out I was banned (banned from phones till 2031 btw I've never been to phones), Now Seun if you're going to be a bully fine be one it's your Forum but that was my thread ,
if you're too childish to own up to your shit and
*Improve Nairaland
*Stop promoting Animal Cruelty (every animal killed makes fp)
* Employ jobless people on here as mods , you can comfortably do that but why dont you?
* We still use fonts and design from 2005 ,SMH
* Stop pushing Stupid shit (I mean really really stupid shit) to trending and Front page
* We shouldn't have to to swear to anything or anyone to comment anywhere (wtf is this 'swearing' for)
*This is the 21st century we should be able to say Bleep freely, but you allow racist Tribalistic talks go on, and funny enough these rasist threads always make fp(because they generate traffic for you? SMH )
*Tweking videos are all over trending but informative historical/current affairs/Freethinking posts don't even get to New posts thread.

* Checked this morning fp and trending , Still more stupid shit talk about politics
* I regret you making me know hush puppie, Bobrisky ,Regina Daniel, hausa wealth flaunting family like that
*Stop deleting threads that don't break any rule just because you can badaatum is one who researches well for his work and you just finna delete ?
* wtf does ewedu Nation mean , Igbo, ipop ,flat head, Brown roofs , theses are to blurred not Bleep ! Bleep is an expression of Anger , harmless! But those other words are pure tribalistic

I love Nairaland, heck yeah probably dependent on it , but you on the other hand Seun I couldn't give an ounce of fvck about you even if i wanted to , if you were on fire and I had a cup of water , I'll feed the fishes , (shame you're an Atheist ) , I'll Stay here , keep posting , do keep blocking be my guest mf .

Next Killer Reveal File TED BUNDY ,Real Names , Victims, motives , and yeah real photos and how he was caught!!!
You lots are a Wonderful bunch UndauntedYOCA, CAPSLOCKED, Palehair, hahan, badaatum (still in nairajail for calling out his bullshit) , hopefullandlord
Have a very bleeped up day Seun.!
Err.. "strong" words could've been the reason. No problem tho.
Re: What I Learnt From My Seun Osewa's Ban by TheSourcerer: 2:58pm On Jun 11, 2020
DriggityDre:

Err.. "strong" words could've been the reason.
it's no more strong if it's bleep, bleep is definitely not a strong word , I get you though ,
Re: What I Learnt From My Seun Osewa's Ban by DeejayTeeno(m): 4:43pm On Jun 11, 2020
#NairaLanDLivesMaTTeR!!
#weTireDSeun!!
#UpgradeNairaLanD!!!!
angry
cool

YoooooooOoooo! Where are my NairaLanD protesters @?

shocked

2 Likes

Re: What I Learnt From My Seun Osewa's Ban by kkins25(m): 11:36pm On Jun 11, 2020
DeejayTeeno:
#NairaLanDLivesMaTTeR!!
#weTireDSeun!!
#UpgradeNairaLanD!!!!
angry
cool

YoooooooOoooo! Where are my NairaLanD protesters @?

shocked
We dey here!!!! Seun upgrade nairaland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Learnt From My Seun Osewa's Ban by DeejayTeeno(m): 12:22pm On Jun 12, 2020
kkins25:

We dey here!!!! Seun upgrade nairaland

[b]
ImaGiNe this Great information on how to build innovative skills on designing, coding, programming and the likes of editing and all. The page went hidden of a sudden!

But, the trending and recent page are just flooded with dum*b gossip that are zero informative and its not helping matters at all. shocked

Unemployment in Nigeria is on an Highway Free Maximum Speed!!! The least we could do indoor this Covid-19 period is help eachoda get CREATIVE!!! By simply "BUILD CREATIVE SKILLS"

PersOn save money buy DaTa, try gather siTes to help himself and other people, Cabal (in-House wicked group of guys) way selfish commot am. Which way nOw ??!!! We go they cOmplain Nation Assembly and the rubbish of our politicians, senators etc come still they cOmplain NairaLanD angry shocked angry

And I notice that the poster of those gossips and rubbish of hush puppy and BB9ja are bloggers what baffled me mOre is that how do the rubbish they PosT make FP, Trending, and Recent page Abi dem done kidnap Seun shocked or what sort of Life is this! Abi dem done Hack NairaLanD??

cry
angry

sad

Just Imagine!!
shocked

I'm so pis*sssed like fuccc*k right now! The cabal can hide this one's too.

#RestoreNairaLanD ooooohhhhh!!!
#weAreTiredNairaLanD!!!
#seunaddressthisUnseriousness!!

[/b]
angry

2 Shares

Re: What I Learnt From My Seun Osewa's Ban by TheSourcerer: 1:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
DeejayTeeno:

[b]
ImaGiNe this Great information on how to build innovative skills on designing, coding, programming and the likes of editing and all. The page went hidden of a sudden!

But, the trending and recent page are just flooded with dum*b gossip that are zero informative and its not helping matters at all. shocked

Unemployment in Nigeria is on an Highway Free Maximum Speed!!! The least we could do indoor this Covid-19 period is help eachoda get CREATIVE!!! By simply "BUILD CREATIVE SKILLS"

PersOn save money buy DaTa, try gather siTes to help himself and other people, Cabal (in-House wicked group of guys) way selfish commot am. Which way nOw ??!!! We go they cOmplain Nation Assembly and the rubbish of our politicians, senators etc come still they cOmplain NairaLanD angry shocked angry

And I notice that the poster of those gossips and rubbish of hush puppy and BB9ja are bloggers what baffled me mOre is that how do the rubbish they PosT make FP, Trending, and Recent page Abi dem done kidnap Seun shocked or what sort of Life is this! Abi dem done Hack NairaLanD??

cry
angry

sad

Just Imagine!!
shocked

I'm so pis*sssed like fuccc*k right now! The cabal can hide this one's too.

#RestoreNairaLanD ooooohhhhh!!!
#weAreTiredNairaLanD!!!
#seunaddressthisUnseriousness!!

[/b]
angry
well my ban expired again Seun Osewa, we proceed again with the endless cycle?

1 Like

Re: What I Learnt From My Seun Osewa's Ban by DeejayTeeno(m): 3:12pm On Jun 12, 2020
TheSourcerer:
well my ban expired again Seun Osewa, we proceed again with the endless cycle?
[b]
[/color]
Lol.. Endless Childish Cycle u mean?

It's so draining mehnnnnnnn!!

If it's True all this allegations laid against Seun? shocked

Frankly, I advise that Seun has a lot of upgrading to do firstly, He needs to:

1. UPGRADE his Mental Maturity.
2. UPGRADE, come out and "MAN
UP".
3. UPGRADE NairaLanD Forum (In terms of
page, theme, emoji, smiley, opportunities.
4. Act like a True Admin and be Un-baised, and
be "UP AND DOING" at every point in time.
5. Interact with yOur users/members e.g: Show
Them love for their Patience and
Commitments over the years for staying on
Board with you and even bringing New users
To this ancient forum.
6. Organise a Genuine WhatsApp group &
Giveaways too.
7. Take off Pride & Be Extremely Humble to the
Core cause you never can tell when a
Public Figure or an anonymous guest like
Mark Zuckerberg will Login and see all his
efforts and decides to help him. But, Trolls &
his Negligence from 2005 till date would
nOw haunt his Blessings.
8. Listen and Act fast and Thanks me Later.

[/b]

#RestoreNairaLanD!!
#ResetNairLanD!!
#GodBlessNairaLanDers!

grin
cool
wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Learnt From My Seun Osewa's Ban by TheSourcerer: 3:49pm On Jun 12, 2020
DeejayTeeno:

[b]
[/color]
Lol.. Endless Childish Cycle u mean?

It's so draining mehnnnnnnn!!

If it's True all this allegations laid against Seun? shocked

Frankly, I advise that Seun has a lot of upgrading to do firstly, He needs to:

1. UPGRADE his Mental Maturity.
2. UPGRADE, come out and "MAN
UP".
3. UPGRADE NairaLanD Forum (In terms of
page, theme, emoji, smiley, opportunities.
4. Act like a True Admin and be Un-baised, and
be "UP AND DOING" at every point in time.
5. Interact with yOur users/members e.g: Show
Them love for their Patience and
Commitments over the years for staying on
Board with you and even bringing New users
To this ancient forum.
6. Organise a Genuine WhatsApp group &
Giveaways too.
7. Take off Pride & Be Extremely Humble to the
Core cause you never can tell when a
Public Figure or an anonymous guest like
Mark Zuckerberg will Login and see all his
efforts and decides to help him. But, Trolls &
his Negligence from 2005 till date would
nOw haunt his Blessings.
8. Listen and Act fast and Thanks me Later.

[/b]

#RestoreNairaLanD!!
#ResetNairLanD!!
#GodBlessNairaLanDers!

grin
cool
wink
As Simple as That.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

M.I.J Okoye is Currently Doing The Impossible! / What's Cletus Bassey Up To? / I am Seeking A New Relationship After Divorce .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.