Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) (50258 Views)

Anambra International Cargo and passenger Airport Almost Ready(photos) / Update on Anambra International Cargo Airport Terminal building (photos) / Anambra International Cargo And Passenger Airport And The Airport City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) by TEDHorsePower: 12:03pm On Jun 11, 2020
Cherez:
Till date, I've not made out the necessity of this project which will definitely be abandoned by the next Govs
Why not invest in cargo and passenger rail then connect with the national rail system?
How many of the common Anambratians can fund cargo flights for their goods?
But with rail, there'll be reduced accidents, cost, etc

Face your useless state and leave Anambra alone. The project will be completed soon. Go advise your own governor because our own governor is giving us the right infrastructures which includes the international airport.

Anambra is among the states with least poor people in Nigeria, so we can always afford it. Again Anambra has heavy industrial and commercial presence, so big dudes are many all over the state.

1 Like

Re: Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) by Corporate2020: 12:05pm On Jun 11, 2020
olamidedivotee:
Any single thing, you guys will start abusing Yoruba people. That's one of the reason why we will always hate you guys. angry

Hate who? Hate Igbos? Never! They are non-existent and insignificant. Children of hate, anger and bitterness are nobody to us here in Yoruba land.

4 Likes

Re: Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) by iberrylee(m): 12:10pm On Jun 11, 2020
It will be the biggest and the most Beautiful Airport for Exporting Babies made in Baby Factory and Ashawo to other regions and the World at large grin

4 Likes

Re: Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 11, 2020
Corporate2020:

Hate who? Hate Igbos? Never! They are non-existent and insignificant. Children of hate, anger and bitterness are nobody to us here in Yoruba land.

We are their daddies, they live to obsess about us 24/7 It will never be the other way round. Let them keep shining our shoes to perpetuity grin

3 Likes

Re: Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) by Denko2721987(m): 12:14pm On Jun 11, 2020
post=90545836:
The contractors working round the clock to deliver the project on agreed date.

The is one of Gov Obiano's legacy projects, he want to deliver before the end of his tenue, view the video to see how far they have gone, working is going on 24/7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlBdJFLz17U

This is great. One can't be depending on seaports all the time for imports and exports..

2 Likes

Re: Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) by jerryfunky(m): 12:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
Igbo amaka

By the way..

If making btw $1 to $15 on watching videos is not a bad idea then what are u waiting for..

Check my signature..

Its not a scam and u don't need any money to start....all u need is just data!!!!

Yes data!!!
Re: Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) by Bighead9: 12:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
Buhari is working.

We Igbo's are proud of our dear President Buhari.

Re: Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) by Urchman200: 12:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
olamidedivotee:
Any single thing, you guys will start abusing Yoruba people. That's one of the reason why we will always hate you guys. angry
is in both ways,I just find out even those in position of authority act that way too,Abike debiri is she igbo too?it takes two to tangle.
Re: Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) by GeneralPula: 12:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
[s]
humilitypays:
he's right now, the only countries Yorubas travel to mostly are:

1.) UK to go school and obtain paper degree to get work in federal civil service and start looting Nigeria dry shocked

2.) US, mostly the ones that won visa lottery of yesteryears grin

3.) Saudi Arabia to go for Hajj and to emulate their Hausa-Fulani masters lol

4.) Dubai to go do wedding and owambe cheesy

5.) Canada through Express Entry

6.) Australia too to go work and earn hourly $ like donkey grin

Only very insignificant few of them travel to other countries because they are always fearful, cowardly and scared to explore countries where Igbos haven't opened up cool
[/s]

Nonsense and Kanu slave!

2 Likes

Re: Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:17pm On Jun 11, 2020
post=90545836:
The contractors working round the clock to deliver the project on agreed date.

The is one of Gov Obiano's legacy projects, he want to deliver before the end of his tenue, view the video to see how far they have gone, working is going on 24/7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlBdJFLz17U

Obiano now releases that if that airport is not done and dusted under him it may take either takes ages or movment to another zone within sthe tate to get the project undertaken by subsequent administration.
Re: Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) by Urchman200: 12:18pm On Jun 11, 2020
obembet:
Ikpeazu is trying..
I pray God should handle Ikpeazu's health same way Ikpeazu is handling Abia state.

lol
Re: Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) by Cherez: 12:18pm On Jun 11, 2020
TEDHorsePower:

Face your useless state and leave Anambra alone. The project will be completed soon. Go advise your own governor because our own governor is giving us the right infrastructures which includes the international airport.

Anambra is among the states with least poor people in Nigeria, so we can always afford it. Again Anambra has heavy industrial and commercial presence, so big dudes are many all over the state.
Oga I'm from Anambra and it's just my opinion as a bonafide taxpayer
Bros, the Anambra economy is largely built on average income businesses & these businesses find ways to cut costs and this ain't part of it?
There's an airport at Asaba & Enugu but do you know that most abroad returnees still prefer to take the road than fly most times?
It's safer, cost effective and more sustainable
Re: Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) by majamajic(m): 12:20pm On Jun 11, 2020
Why is it that whenever there is a good development from the east , the thread will go through hell in the hands of ofes ?

5 Likes

Re: Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) by Cherez: 12:20pm On Jun 11, 2020
majamajic:

Do u read at all ? He will complete it before his tenure finish
And u said how many Anambra person can afford cargo
Sorry are from Nigeria , if yes which part ?
I'm from Anambra state Bros
Bro did you see that video?
Cargo airport to be completed before he leaves office?
I'm not doubting him but I hope he does it then

1 Like

Re: Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) by martineverest(m): 12:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
majamajic:

Small small , besides that river Niger is not that big enough , e go need to dredge
useless Obasanjo swallowed over 10 billion naira that was meant for dredging

1 Like

Re: Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) by majamajic(m): 12:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
Cherez:

I'm from Anambra state Bros
Bro did you see that video?
Cargo airport to be completed before he leaves office?
I'm not doubting him but I hope he does it then

O bu so onye iberibe na a bia na ama si na ofe nne siri atughi uto
Use your brain bro

5 Likes

Re: Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
This airport geographical location will not add any value, it situated in a remote hinterland village between Anambra and kogi, I prefer to head Lagos than to go there, oba international cargo would've been much better... But they killed the dream
Re: Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) by OriOko88(m): 12:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
obembet:
Ikpeazu is trying..
I pray God should handle Ikpeazu's health same way Ikpeazu is handling Abia state.

Is ikpeazu the governor of anambra?? Olodo
Re: Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) by TEDHorsePower: 12:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
[s]
Cherez:

Oga I'm from Anambra and it's just my opinion as a bonafide taxpayeBros, the Anambra economy is largely built on average income businesses & these businesses find ways to cut costs and this ain't part of it?
There's an airport at Asaba & Enugu but do you know that most abroad returnees still prefer to take the road than fly most times?t's safer, cost effective and more sustainable
[/s]

You are not making any sense. Tax payer? Show us the evidence of your tax payment in Anambra or shut up because you have nothing reasonable to say.

If there's any state at all that needs an airport in the eastern region, it is Anambra. Anambra have low, medium and heavy income earning businesses and industrial complexes, so any business chooses what's good for them.

Time is money and the real big businessmen and industrialists cannot do without aviation services. That's why Lagos has remained Nigeria's economic melting point due to direct access to the world.

2 Likes

Re: Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) by TEDHorsePower: 12:29pm On Jun 11, 2020
AFONJAPIG:
This airport geographical location will not add any value, it situated in a remote hinterland village between Anambra and kogi, I prefer to head Lagos than to go there, oba international cargo would've been much better... But they killed the dream

Did anyone ever asked you to come to the airport? Do you actually know the location of the airport? Mentioning Kogi means you don't even know where Umueri is located. Face the news of your fat incompetent governor in Abia that couldn't build any decent hospital in Abia state, now he is in Abuja for treatment

2 Likes

Re: Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) by Fheelzz(m): 12:29pm On Jun 11, 2020
I still remember our airport in osogbo now covered by bushes

1 Like

Re: Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) by Collins4u1(m): 12:32pm On Jun 11, 2020
olamidedivotee:

We too, we hate you guys.
Re: Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) by okonyia(m): 12:37pm On Jun 11, 2020
Waoo! I can't wait for this to finish

1 Like

Re: Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) by COMPAQ(m): 12:44pm On Jun 11, 2020
Why this obsession with cargo airports, deep sea ports, inland basin river ports etc. Is there really sufficient trade to support all these projects and facilities? Ordinarily I would expect that the Onitsha one would make sense. I also hope support infrastructure to make it a success, such as good roads leading into and out of Onitsha.
Re: Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) by antivirushop: 12:45pm On Jun 11, 2020
we really need a cargo airport in anambra, am tired of trasporting goods from,lagos to,onitsha

1 Like

Re: Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) by ModestGal(f): 12:55pm On Jun 11, 2020
boldking:
this is nigeria and I believe all will be well someday....someday remember not today
Lol,not tomorrow self
Re: Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) by Bighead9: 12:58pm On Jun 11, 2020
timekeeper1:
3rd class citizen airport gringrin

This airport is part of buhari project.. U wunt see our blodas praise buhari now ooo... Don't be surprised that these same Igbos will still sabotage the airports with substandard goods and blame buhari later...

Since Igbos are fake in doing business, expect that airport to be fake too.. grin

Sure, this Airport might not last 2 years. Due to the way we do things in the EAst. All our projects are usually fake and substandard.

Before you judge my statement. I'm an Igbo man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 11, 2020
Bighead9:

Sure, this Airport might not last 2 years. Due to the way we do things in the EAst. All our projects are usually fake and substandard.

Before you judge my statement. I'm an Igbo man.

grin

1 Like

Re: Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) by Mejor79(m): 1:12pm On Jun 11, 2020
The job is yet to fully commence. scored 3%. You ended up showing nothing.
Re: Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) by bigcasava1(m): 1:19pm On Jun 11, 2020
Good one pls let the southeast governors joins hands together to make sure that this project is completed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sallah Day Boat Mishap At Apapa: Many Dead / How To Apply For Molise Italy Immigration, Region Offering People ₦10M / My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.