Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Sex Workers Strip Themselves As They Fight Dirty Over Customer In Lagos (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Workers Strip Themselves As They Fight Dirty Over Customer In Lagos (video) (1460 Views)

Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra / Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered / Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex Workers Strip Themselves As They Fight Dirty Over Customer In Lagos (video) by Keepuser: 12:24pm On Jun 11, 2020
A video making the rounds on social media has shown the moment some sex workers engaged in a serious fight over customers in Okeira, Ogba, Lagos.

According to reports, the fight ensued after they got into an argument over who came out first to stand on the street.

The furious sex workers tore themselves apart and ripped off their clothes while fighting over territory encroachment.

Eye witnesses obviously enjoyed the fight between the sex workers as they made no serious effort to stop the fight, rather they cheered them on. They even slammed those who came close to the area.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9CH6HnSEIM
Re: Sex Workers Strip Themselves As They Fight Dirty Over Customer In Lagos (video) by primeache: 12:26pm On Jun 11, 2020
I'm not gonna be FTC here.
Make someone relocate me
Re: Sex Workers Strip Themselves As They Fight Dirty Over Customer In Lagos (video) by DonBenny77(m): 12:36pm On Jun 11, 2020
E no go better for person wey sensor the video

(1) (Reply)

Should I Quit The Relationship? What Should I Do? / South African Ladies Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+ / See This Chat Between A Side Chick And A Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.