Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

I Almost Became His Side Chick But I Ended Up Saving A Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Almost Became His Side Chick But I Ended Up Saving A Marriage (955 Views)

Righteousness89 Was Electrocuted While Saving A Bird, Like A Saviour / My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice / Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Almost Became His Side Chick But I Ended Up Saving A Marriage by Rabbi4real: 1:02pm On Jun 11, 2020
Please share my story, I guess one or two persons might learn from my experience. I would also like my identity to be hidden.

I am a lady of 25 years, single and a health health professional, last year during my internship program, I met a young nice man(a doctor) in the same hospital where am working, so we got talking and he seemed to be a very cool headed guy.
He started getting closer, then I asked him( are you married?) he tried dodging the question but after seeing that I was serious, he said ‘yes’ with two kids . Then, I told him that we need to maintain our boundaries.
Though we still remained friends cos we work in the same department. Over time, I got to understand that he’s not in good terms with the wife and that’s why he left them to stay alone..
He tried all he could to get me to marry him. I then......

https://livelystones.ng/2020/06/11/i-almost-became-his-side-chick-but-i-ended-up-saving-a-marriage/

Re: I Almost Became His Side Chick But I Ended Up Saving A Marriage by Arkmanbuddy(m): 1:35pm On Jun 11, 2020
Mr Rabbit or whatever your name is...e be like say you don smoke something abi?
Re: I Almost Became His Side Chick But I Ended Up Saving A Marriage by Rabbi4real: 10:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
shocked shocked
Arkmanbuddy:
Re: I Almost Became His Side Chick But I Ended Up Saving A Marriage by Rabbi4real: 10:19pm On Jun 12, 2020
hmnnn
Re: I Almost Became His Side Chick But I Ended Up Saving A Marriage by Rabbi4real: 5:37pm On Jun 14, 2020
cool cool
Arkmanbuddy:

(1) (Reply)

What's The Craziest Thing You Have Heard People Do While Pretending To Be Asleep / Mum Allegedly Rape His 12 Year Old son Until He almost Fainted / Is She Telling You The Truth Or She's Lying For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.