Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,050 members, 7,863,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:39 AM

Dr Danfulani Hates The Trio He Fights So Vehemently.qauranmata - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Danfulani Hates The Trio He Fights So Vehemently.qauranmata (292 Views)

Peter Obi Vehemently Condemns Lagos-Calabar Highway As A Misplaced Priority / Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani / Young Hunter Who Started At The Age Of 5 Reveals How He Fights Boko Haram. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dr Danfulani Hates The Trio He Fights So Vehemently.qauranmata by isahrabson: 1:51pm On Jun 11, 2020
John Danfulani: Last word.

WordWeb dictionary defines HATE as The emotion of intense dislike; a feeling of dislike so strong that it demands action.

It's clear that, besides acting out his pay master's design of demonizing others in order to be relevant, Danfulani hates the trio he fights so vehemently. Unfortunately ALL of them are above and beyond him. He hopes and prays to get to where they have been, not the other way round.
Like I said earlier, if you fight the mighty from a position of truth and sincerity, you have God on your side. But if challenge people above you out of envy, unjustly and unfairly, then your PAIN shall be everlasting.

I have read Danfulani's rejoinder to my advice and it simply increased my pity for a young man determined to follow a path to nowhere.

I advised that his abilities with the pen will be more useful challenging government to wake up to its responsibility of protection of lives and property, especially as it affects the Adara.
He apparently believes his attempts to cause confusion in the PDP is more important.

I wondered why some leaders and elders of Southern Kaduna chose to remain silent over his transgressions. He says it's because THEY AGREE WITH and SUPPORT HIM. Well, it is not in my place to speak for them.

On party congresses, as I pen this, the newly elected ward excos have been inaugurated. I congratulate them sincerely and anyone still interested in challenging the outcome is free to do so.

Then the usual mudslinging. If you have evidence, produce it and I WILL SUPPORT you. But that gimmick of making accusations and demanding the accused to prove their innocence will not fly.

In trying to drag former Vice President Namadi Sambo into your plot, you have also failed. Do you really think Namadi doesn't know who you work for? That's a laugh.
Pray how did you show gratitude to Namadi for making you what you are today? I hope you call Umar Sani DeCat from time to time to say thanks?

Finally, the name Qauranmata rings a bell in PDP households in Kaduna State and even beyond. Whenever you mention that name, people's mind jumps to an area in which I have made immense contributions to my party in particular and to the quest for people-oriented governance in general.
In doing that, I challenge authority, but you don't get far in life by INSULTING ELDERS, just because you differ.
And please, as an ex academic, find out things before you write. Just because you were dismissed from the Kaduna State University for gross misconduct (including INSULTS TO ELDERS) does not mean everyone is.
I RESIGNED as SSA and as regards my work place, by the special grace of the Almighty, I shall either receive pension or my family shall receive death benefits.
I am done here!

Re: Dr Danfulani Hates The Trio He Fights So Vehemently.qauranmata by waledeji(m): 2:15pm On Jun 11, 2020

(1) (Reply)

*Edo govt warns of stiff penalties for violators of COVID-19 gazette on politica / MR. PRESIDENT (UPROAR 2023) - An Essay On Leadership Failings In Nigeria / Giadom-led APC NWC Cancels Edo Governorship Screening, Orders Fresh Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.