Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,906 members, 7,821,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Do You Know The Procedures? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know The Procedures? (190 Views)

Please Guys What Are The Procedures For This? / What Is The Procedures Of Adopting A Male Child / What Are The Procedures For Setting Up A Blog With Adsence Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know The Procedures? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 11, 2020
Hello my fellow NL family. Please I need urgent information on this, please. If you have any interstate traveling driver or manager please help a brother by calling them to help me confirm this please I beg of you. My question is: What are the procedures if someone wants to start interstate transportation with his private sienna? like from Lagos to Onitsha or anywhere around Nigeria what are the things the person needs to do to start loading and hiring the road abeg? Please drop me your answers below, please. Because I want to collect a sienna on hire purchase to start the transportation for the sake of my hungry kids, please

(1) (Reply)

Vandora Has A Question For You: Are You Honest With Your Partner? / DAVIDO Unfollow Everyone Including His Fiance Chioma / Fb Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.