Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

What Is The Procedures Of Adopting A Male Child - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Procedures Of Adopting A Male Child (473 Views)

The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience / Please Guys What Are The Procedures For This? / I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Procedures Of Adopting A Male Child by SGANIVA(m): 5:04pm On Jul 17, 2021
What the procedures of legally adopting a male child and can a single guy adopt a child and how much will it cost
Re: What Is The Procedures Of Adopting A Male Child by SGANIVA(m): 5:48pm On Jul 17, 2021
Re: What Is The Procedures Of Adopting A Male Child by richmond500: 6:11pm On Jul 17, 2021
SGANIVA:
What the procedures of legally adopting a male child and can a single guy adopt a child and how much will it cost
as a single guy, u can adopt a male child but not a female child, just go to orphanage and they will tell u the procedures
Re: What Is The Procedures Of Adopting A Male Child by SUPERPACK: 6:16pm On Jul 17, 2021
SGANIVA:
What's the reason for the adoption?
Re: What Is The Procedures Of Adopting A Male Child by SGANIVA(m): 11:16pm On Jul 17, 2021
I think most ladies i have met are not serious at all , maybe I can adopt like two kids and focus on my business abeg !!!!
SUPERPACK:
What's the reason for the adoption?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Procedures Of Adopting A Male Child by Kobicove(m): 11:23pm On Jul 17, 2021
Why would a single guy want to adopt a child in the first instance?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Procedures Of Adopting A Male Child by SGANIVA(m): 11:33pm On Jul 17, 2021
choice , what is wrong with it ?
Kobicove:
Why would a single guy want to adopt a child in the first instance?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Procedures Of Adopting A Male Child by Vaiki(m): 4:38am On Jul 18, 2021
SGANIVA:
choice , what is wrong with it ?
It sounds dubious, because you can simply get a lady pregnant and not marry her

1 Like

Re: What Is The Procedures Of Adopting A Male Child by SGANIVA(m): 8:33am On Jul 18, 2021
you get a girl pregnant without marrying her ?,no be your child na , well depends on your culture shall and where you are from but what if this is my choice and what is so dubious about me and what are you insinuating
Vaiki:
It sounds dubious, because you can simply get a lady pregnant and not marry her

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me / GOD When !!! / Please Is It Ok To Fall In Love With Two Siblings.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.