Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Excerpts Of The Book: Secrets Of Eternal Youth (Preserve Ur Semen) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Excerpts Of The Book: Secrets Of Eternal Youth (Preserve Ur Semen) (2958 Views)

After 20 Days Of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think / Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? / The Benefits Of Semen Retention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excerpts Of The Book: Secrets Of Eternal Youth (Preserve Ur Semen) by Xxpress(m): 1:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
It's a good
Re: Excerpts Of The Book: Secrets Of Eternal Youth (Preserve Ur Semen) by Anonime1105(m): 9:22am On Jun 14, 2020
Eye opening thread.
Re: Excerpts Of The Book: Secrets Of Eternal Youth (Preserve Ur Semen) by Anonime1105(m): 9:23am On Jun 14, 2020
cPapaAjascO:
Download the book here if u wanna read.

https://www.hariomgroup.org/hariombooks_default/satsang/English/TheSecretOfEternalYouth.pdf

I would download and read this book, sounds interesting
Re: Excerpts Of The Book: Secrets Of Eternal Youth (Preserve Ur Semen) by Deandean: 3:44pm On Jun 14, 2020
DrBrainstorm:
According to the Bible, King Solomon was the wisest King that ever lived and among the richest but he had over 700 women

Ceremonial wives and concubines,most of them were married to form alliances,don't use that as your benchmark undecided....we are not talking about the no. of women around a man ,we mean those he actually has sex with. Besides,Solomon's wisdom and success didn't reflect his life decisions nor was it the result of his personal effort at seeking varied wisdom. It was handed him ready made by the divine.don't assume urslf in that position .

1 Like

Re: Excerpts Of The Book: Secrets Of Eternal Youth (Preserve Ur Semen) by emmanuelpopson(m): 6:19am On Jun 20, 2020
thanks. this is it..thanks again
Re: Excerpts Of The Book: Secrets Of Eternal Youth (Preserve Ur Semen) by cutisman50: 8:57am On Jun 22, 2020
Thanks for sharing this educative and insightful post op. I will put it in practice
Re: Excerpts Of The Book: Secrets Of Eternal Youth (Preserve Ur Semen) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 06, 2020
cutisman50:
Thanks for sharing this educative and insightful post op. I will put it in practice
welcome bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Handsome White Boy Called Me a Dumb bit.ch / Identical Twin Sisters To Marry Identical Twin Brothers, Same Time, Day & Venue / How Do I Tell This Guy That He Has Body Odour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.