Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) (41856 Views)

NDLEA Should Parade Abba Kyari With 25kg Cocaine, $61,400 — Pelumi Olajengbesi / Hushpuppi’s Saga: No Formal Report On Abba Kyari With Us, Says PSC / Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by Burna440(m): 4:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
jidxin:
u aint current

At all
Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by TUANKU(m): 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
sathel:
Celebrating mediocrity
Smh angry
Do you even know the meaning of mediocrity?

1 Like

Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by Lymasaba(m): 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
Tocynone:
We suppose to hide and not showcase this man.
Isn't this risky?

Dora Akunyili comes to mind
�� they are trying to revive the image of NP with ppl like him

1 Like

Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by Yankee101: 4:19pm On Jun 11, 2020
Fast track IGP
Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:20pm On Jun 11, 2020
Nice one, his men working with him should also be honoured.
Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by SmartPolician: 4:21pm On Jun 11, 2020
This man is more useful and popular than the so-called IG, his boss

Congratulations, sir
Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by Didi2d(m): 4:21pm On Jun 11, 2020
EgusiSoup:
APC and their politics of mediocrity. Why can't they allow the late chief of staff to the president to rest in peace? Eye service everywhere. We can't wait for 2023!

Egusi abi wetin be your name, so didn't even read before embarrassing yourself here on nairaland.

Nawa o

2 Likes

Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by 900warriorz: 4:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
Juanmike:
1st to comment after like ages
Pls lala do the needful.

Guys, should we tell him? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 4:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
Why cant we hav 2000 well trained Abba Kyaris in d Nigerian police why.
Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 4:24pm On Jun 11, 2020
Goalnaldo:
I noticed you make FTC alot. How do you do it? Don't tell me is the holy spirit o cos I have it in abundance grin
Hahahaha hahahaha Hahahaha

Brother u got me Laughing here oooo
Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by tillaman(m): 4:24pm On Jun 11, 2020
Naija Jack Bauer

1 Like

Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by adioolayi(m): 4:24pm On Jun 11, 2020
Nigeria's real life Jack Bauer.... God's protection of you and your loved ones
Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
sathel:
Celebrating mediocrity

Smh angry
shut up ! Atleast Show us the number of criminals ur papa don burst bfr running mouth like a stupid mofo that u are

4 Likes

Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by Peacecoy19: 4:35pm On Jun 11, 2020
sathel:
Celebrating mediocrity

Smh angry
What mediocrity,?Check the citation for this regnition and dispute them if you can.

2 Likes

Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by Davicjoe(m): 4:35pm On Jun 11, 2020
EgusiSoup:
APC and their politics of mediocrity. Why can't they allow the late chief of staff to the president to rest in peace? Eye service everywhere. We can't wait for 2023!
Ur fada!!! To read na prblm 4 u

1 Like

Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by adeoba2008(m): 4:38pm On Jun 11, 2020
Juanmike:
1st to comment after like ages
Pls lala do the needful.
Pele
Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by seanjy4konji: 4:38pm On Jun 11, 2020
This one that does extra judicial killings, or kills people before being pronounced guilty in a court of law...

He himself deserves to be spending life imprisonment for innocent souls he has taken by pronouncing the guilty himself and be shot middle of the night and body parts sold to ritualist.

In countries like america,he will be in a prison like fae away north Dakota taking prick from kkk boys
Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by olajizz01(m): 4:43pm On Jun 11, 2020
EgusiSoup:
It's like you didn't read or you couldn't comprehend simple article or you just wake from yrs sleep.

1 Like

Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 4:44pm On Jun 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
The young man looks good to be a future igp except some crazy thing happen..

I think he is the Nigeria Jack Bauer!
u don tire to dey quote bible verses?

1 Like

Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by Vulcan24(m): 4:48pm On Jun 11, 2020
like Jack Bauer?
No!

policing can't be like this unless they really don't understand that he leads a team

he deserves an award

his burst of high profile cases is commendable,

1 Like

Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by Bimpe29: 4:52pm On Jun 11, 2020
Galant Officer. The future IGP.
Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 11, 2020
sathel:
Celebrating mediocrity

Smh angry
. Shutddfok up lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by stealmatic(m): 4:54pm On Jun 11, 2020
EgusiSoup:
see ur head like isiewu ,ode can not even read just spewing out rubbish, I shame for u from afar

2 Likes

Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by fof1: 4:55pm On Jun 11, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
One Abba Kyari go, na another replace am o see mata

Make I no talk wetin dey my mind before some people go bury me alive

THEY ARE NOT RELATED,Pls.
Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by fof1: 4:56pm On Jun 11, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
One Abba Kyari go, na another replace am o see mata

Make I no talk wetin dey my mind before some people go bury me alive

THEY ARE NOT RELATED AT ALL, Pls.

1 Like

Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by lafiagi007: 5:08pm On Jun 11, 2020
sathel:
Celebrating mediocrity

Smh angry
Maybe you should take a look at this, if it sounds like mediocrity to you.
https://m.thenigerianvoice.com/news/276716/dcp-abba-kyari-a-gallant-nigerian-police-officer-with-unco.html

1 Like

Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by jidamsel43(m): 5:10pm On Jun 11, 2020
EgusiSoup:
I don't know how you were able to pass your O' level . This terse news is difficult for you to read .

1 Like

Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by pjetta007(m): 5:12pm On Jun 11, 2020
Juanmike:
1st to comment after like ages Pls lala do the needful.
2G network user spoted!
Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by Owaincouncil: 5:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
We wont take this
How can this people honour an ordinary DCP when the IGP is alive.
We must investigate this. Its broad day corruption.
Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by idonhammer: 5:25pm On Jun 11, 2020
Stop smoking okene weed.

EgusiSoup:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai: FG Claims That Old Notes Of ₦‎1,000, ₦‎500 Already Destroyed By CBN / Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec / Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.