Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,038 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) (41836 Views)

NDLEA Should Parade Abba Kyari With 25kg Cocaine, $61,400 — Pelumi Olajengbesi / Hushpuppi’s Saga: No Formal Report On Abba Kyari With Us, Says PSC / Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by Ijaya123: 3:47pm On Jun 11, 2020
DCP and he still has 15 years to serve. IG post is sure for the guy.
Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by thundafire: 3:47pm On Jun 11, 2020
Our incoming IG of Police
Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by Nellybank(m): 3:47pm On Jun 11, 2020
Tribalism / regionalism aside this guy from records HE IS GOOD.... Kudos to him
Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by Enoch07: 3:48pm On Jun 11, 2020
good move, let's celebrate people when they're alive
Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by femijamz: 3:48pm On Jun 11, 2020
He really deserve it.
This is the man that captured all the notorious armed robbers that robbed in Offa 2 years ago
Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by Hotzone(m): 3:48pm On Jun 11, 2020
After the killing of his boys in taraba state....
Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by kenex4ever(m): 3:51pm On Jun 11, 2020
They should increase security around him n his family,

Gentlemen on the highways may be planning something terrible for him.

To whom much is expected from, much is given.
Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by maiquel: 3:51pm On Jun 11, 2020
So there is another AK?
Okay o.

Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by Celestinenwankw(m): 3:52pm On Jun 11, 2020
nice one for him to be celebrated
Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by Karlifate: 3:54pm On Jun 11, 2020
festacman:
The kind of jazz wey this Abba Kyari dey to arrest hardened criminal eeeh! grin
Kanuri pipu get jazz lyk mad.
Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by Kendollar696(m): 3:55pm On Jun 11, 2020
Another Kyari again
even bears Abba seff.....northerners and names... I won't be surprise to hear MB...
Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by Heavensent01(m): 3:56pm On Jun 11, 2020
bandits are killing people like goats in north and one hype policeman is collecting ode award

sense of reasoning and these lawmakers are two side that can't meet. 70% of Nigeria politicians are just too dumb
Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by Karlifate: 3:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
Burna440:
List the “high profile” crimes abeg
Evans the kidnapper.
Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by Salako01(m): 3:59pm On Jun 11, 2020
sathel:
Celebrating mediocrity

Smh angry

Are you sure you understand what mediocrity means or purely ignorant of Abba Kyari's accomplishments grin

6 Likes

Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by semyman: 4:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
Juanmike:
1st to comment after like ages
Pls lala do the needful.
You well so?
Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by Salako01(m): 4:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
EgusiSoup:
APC and their politics of mediocrity. Why can't they allow the late chief of staff to the president to rest in peace? Eye service everywhere. We can't wait for 2023!

Lol, I rest my case here..... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by IgboGirlsFucker: 4:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
Juanmike:
Pls lala do the needful.
Are you okay?
Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by Burna440(m): 4:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
Evans the kidnapper

Where is Evans?
Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by IgboGirlsFucker: 4:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
EgusiSoup:
APC and their politics of mediocrity. Why can't they allow the late chief of staff to the president to rest in peace? Eye service everywhere. We can't wait for 2023!
Na EgusiSoup must full your head...

3 Likes

Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by jidxin(m): 4:03pm On Jun 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
The young man looks good to be a future igp except some crazy thing happen..

I think he is the Nigeria jack Bauer!
I agree with you

1 Like

Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by SuitAndTie(m): 4:03pm On Jun 11, 2020
Well deserved.
Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by vibeman(m): 4:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
sathel:
Celebrating mediocrity

Smh angry
No mind them jorr
Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
EgusiSoup:
You people just start posting comments without reading. Is this how low our educational system has gotten to? smh undecided

3 Likes

Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by jidxin(m): 4:08pm On Jun 11, 2020
sathel:
Celebrating mediocrity

Smh angry
how?

2 Likes

Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by WaleFoto(m): 4:09pm On Jun 11, 2020
EgusiSoup:

I will assume u bn smoking some serious shii cos it will be alarming to know if ds is a side effect of pure foolishness. I know a good brain therapist, I can refer u if arrogance and foolishness no dey do u at d same time.

4 Likes

Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by Lastanza: 4:09pm On Jun 11, 2020
The kind crime way this man dey burst dey burst my brain. He should be made to train other officers of like minds on his methods even if na juju.
The guy too much

1 Like

Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by jidxin(m): 4:09pm On Jun 11, 2020
Burna440:
List the “high profile” crimes abeg
u aint current

1 Like

Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by Chris2863(m): 4:09pm On Jun 11, 2020
Juanmike:
Pls lala do the needful.
Is your eyes paining you?
Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by Souqwaqif: 4:10pm On Jun 11, 2020
Long overdue, this guy is too exceptional. May God help him more.

1 Like

Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by Tpave(m): 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2020
He deserves it
Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by officialsaw01(m): 4:13pm On Jun 11, 2020
EgusiSoup:

Bros, whoa iz dis na? oh! EgusiSoup is the name, no cause for alarm then. Egusi they quick tire person.

2 Likes

Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 4:14pm On Jun 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
The young man looks good to be a future igp except some crazy thing happen..

I think he is the Nigeria jack Bauer!
I noticed you make FTC alot. How do you do it? Don't tell me is the holy spirit o cos I have it in abundance grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moment Ministerial Nominee, Balarabe Abbas Collapsed During Screening (Video) / Dino Melaye's Recall: Shehu Sani Hails Okun People / It Was A Slip Of Tongue - Tinubu Clarifies Gaffe At Kadinvest 7.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.