Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) (41859 Views)

NDLEA Should Parade Abba Kyari With 25kg Cocaine, $61,400 — Pelumi Olajengbesi / Hushpuppi’s Saga: No Formal Report On Abba Kyari With Us, Says PSC / Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by Commanderinpips: 5:38pm On Jun 11, 2020
EgusiSoup:
APC and their politics of mediocrity. Why can't they allow the late chief of staff to the president to rest in peace? Eye service everywhere. We can't wait for 2023!

Na real egunsi soup you be. Olodo
Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by Aguogba(m): 5:49pm On Jun 11, 2020
sathel:
Celebrating mediocrity

Smh angry
I am Igbo, but I believe in giving honour to whomsoever deserves it. This is not mediocrity. These guy and his crew and carrying out criminal investigation and counterintelligence out of nothing. When I say nothing, I mean no nationwide CCTVs, no national identity database, no national Criminal database, Porous national borders, and other encumbrances (political, ethnic,and religious biases).

1 Like

Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by kitone: 6:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
When someone's name is egusi soup,what do you expect?

Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Na so weed take dey frustrate person
The thing go first disconnect your from reality.
He go make you dey feel say you don realize your dreams and actuallize your goal
Then you go begin dey smile for no reason. You go just dey smile
Weeeeeeeeed! Respect to the plant

I tire for your matter
As in ehnnn
I weak for you
I dey shame for you. You nor fit read this short write up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by Gini007: 6:04pm On Jun 11, 2020
Quit deserving!!
May God almighty continue to guide him. Keep it up Sir.
Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by koskilala: 6:04pm On Jun 11, 2020
when i heard Abba Kyari i thought he had come back to life grin
Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by danchi1965: 6:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
He should take over as IGP, after the current IG. He has done well. Congratulations.
Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by TheAviator: 6:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
The young man looks good to be a future igp except some crazy thing happen..

I think he is the Nigeria Jack Bauer!

He is a good officer. But if he is not appointed as an IGP, that does not mean some crazy things happened.
Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by EgusiSoup: 6:27pm On Jun 11, 2020
Salako01:

Lol, I rest my case here..... grin grin grin

cheesy
Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by CliffordAde: 6:35pm On Jun 11, 2020
Tocynone:
We suppose to hide and not showcase this man.
Isn't this risky?

Dora Akunyili comes to mind

He is the leader of the Squad, he may not be the one doing the dirty job, there are people who works with him and are not known by the public, those are the most important people.
Besides, he knows the hazard involved in this line of work.

1 Like

Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by kabillionaire(m): 7:36pm On Jun 11, 2020
kudos to the lawmakers! it's necessary to reward noble acts and punish law breakers. our country is moving forward. god bless Nigeria
Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by Hussainmaaji: 7:38pm On Jun 11, 2020
Burna440:
List the “high profile” crimes abeg
EVANS the kidnnaper, Offa Robbers, The killers of Alex Badeh, Kingpin kidnapper Wudume from Taraba etc

1 Like

Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by Hussainmaaji: 7:41pm On Jun 11, 2020
CliffordAde:

He is the leader of the Squad, he may not be the one doing the dirty job, there are people who works with him and are not known by the public, those are the most important people.
Besides, he knows the hazard involved in this line of work.
if community good they give credit to the community head, if organization good the MD carry the credit
Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 7:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
sathel:
Celebrating mediocrity

Smh angry
shut your big trap, check who the police man is before you spew trash from your brain.
Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by Stmiceel(m): 7:46pm On Jun 11, 2020
Overly, over rated!
Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by DonroxyII: 8:14pm On Jun 11, 2020
Righteousness89:

No crazy thing will happened unless he became Political .... He should stayed focus to being the Jack Bauer and His is gonna head CTU /IGP....

But this guy as IGP will also sneak to carry out action , I don't think this one will like siddon for office !!

1 Like

Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by Longman8: 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2020
A honour well deserved,I have been looking forward to this day were service men who put their live in the line of duty.God bless kyari and God bless FRN
Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by Adegunle4(m): 9:07pm On Jun 11, 2020
EgusiSoup:
APC and their politics of mediocrity. Why can't they allow the late chief of staff to the president to rest in peace? Eye service everywhere. We can't wait for 2023!

You for no write this thing in bold letters o..
You no try!
Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by DennisEche(m): 9:14pm On Jun 11, 2020
Honour well deserved, a gentle man to the core. I have met him on several occasions. You won't relate him to be a northerner, he flows well with his boys
Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by HRMK: 9:34pm On Jun 11, 2020
yes,well deserved!congrats!!
Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by gungab(m): 9:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
My Role Model

Nigeria Jack Bauer
Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by vickobon(m): 10:54pm On Jun 11, 2020
Not to play God or anything, it seems it's only a matter of time before this Abba Kyari man becomes Inspector General of Police.
Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by Nicerazor(m): 10:58pm On Jun 11, 2020
Naija number 1 detective. Thanks for your exceptional service and contributions to the security of the country. We met last year and since then we have been keeping in touch.

Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by MakyavelitheDon(m): 2:51am On Jun 12, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
One Abba Kyari go, na another replace am o see mata

Make I no talk wetin dey my mind before some people go bury me alive

abegi talk nobody go bury anybody alive
Re: NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) by godquality: 7:47am On Jun 12, 2020
Righteousness89:

Are you insinuating that he's working outside the law and doing anything necessary to get things done? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec / Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son (Photo) / Buhari Sacks Jim Obazee, Orders Reconstitution Of FRC Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.