Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Facebook Influencer Gifts Mum 59,000 Naira Money Cake To Celebrate Her 59th Birt - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Facebook Influencer Gifts Mum 59,000 Naira Money Cake To Celebrate Her 59th Birt (1524 Views)

Reactions As Bride Crawled To Present Cake To In-laws On Wedding Day / Lady Gifts Mum Car Present For Christmas / Lady Recreates Photos Of Her Mother To Celebrate Her Mum's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Influencer Gifts Mum 59,000 Naira Money Cake To Celebrate Her 59th Birt by Chinachriss(m): 3:43pm On Jun 11, 2020
There's no gainsaying the fact that it's an honour and privilege to live and see one's parents age gracefully in good health and sound mind. Life, by no means, should be taken for granted. Having one's forebears around the fence of one's life is gratifying, most especially when one takes good care of his/her parents when they're retired and old.

Many have argued that they would never be their parents' retirement plans as their parents should chart the course of taking care of themselves when senile. To some sweet others, like Nsikak Effiong, she's proud to be her parents' money bag and retirement plan.

Who doesn't know about Nsikak Effiong in the Nigerian Facebook Community? Nsikak Effiong is a Facebook Celebrity/ Influencer from Akwa Ibom State with over 34,000 followers. Nsikak is a definition of class, beauty and brilliance. She's one of the most meticulous and thorough persons I have ever come across in my life. Nsikak is painstakingly accurate even to the minutest detail. She is kind, good-natured and benevolent.

Above all, Nsikak is a Certified Nutritionist and Computer Scientist that drafts healthy food plans for people to help achieve desirous healthy life. Her food plans are efficacious and are highly recommended by Doctors and other Health officials in the country.

This morning, Nsikak took to her Facebook page to exhibit the lovely money cake she used to celebrate her mum's birthday. The cake actually contains only neat 200 naira notes, neatly wrapped cylindrically to resemble a birthday cake.

At first, her mother mistook the cake for a real cake but at close scrutiny, she discovered it's actually neatly wrapped 200 naira notes of which the sum total is 59,000 naira. According to Nsikak, the 59,000 naira represents her mother's 59 years of amazing life here on Earth. Nsikak is sweet and simply amazing. I felt lachrymose all through.

Aside the money, Nsikak also gifted her dad an Infinix Hot 8 phone to also celebrate his birthday which took place on the 26th of last month. Nsikak is an example of a great daughter who every parents pray for and pride in.

Her parents were poignant and emotional throughout the birthday treat that they had to shower plethora of blessings upon their lovely daughter.

Nsikak's numerous friends and followers are not left out as they trooped to the comment section of the post to celebrate Nsikak's parents. Nsikak is greatly loved and adored by all.

Re: Facebook Influencer Gifts Mum 59,000 Naira Money Cake To Celebrate Her 59th Birt by Chinachriss(m): 3:45pm On Jun 11, 2020
See what she posted;

Re: Facebook Influencer Gifts Mum 59,000 Naira Money Cake To Celebrate Her 59th Birt by Chinachriss(m): 3:47pm On Jun 11, 2020
See the birthday dummy cake

Re: Facebook Influencer Gifts Mum 59,000 Naira Money Cake To Celebrate Her 59th Birt by Chinachriss(m): 3:48pm On Jun 11, 2020
More photos

Re: Facebook Influencer Gifts Mum 59,000 Naira Money Cake To Celebrate Her 59th Birt by Chinachriss(m): 3:51pm On Jun 11, 2020
Cc: RoyalRoy
Re: Facebook Influencer Gifts Mum 59,000 Naira Money Cake To Celebrate Her 59th Birt by thesicilian: 4:18pm On Jun 11, 2020
The money may not be that big but the thought and originality behind it is fantastic.

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Influencer Gifts Mum 59,000 Naira Money Cake To Celebrate Her 59th Birt by Vyzz: 4:19pm On Jun 11, 2020
Awwwn ❤️ ❤️ �

God bless all moms
Re: Facebook Influencer Gifts Mum 59,000 Naira Money Cake To Celebrate Her 59th Birt by GuestLog: 4:19pm On Jun 11, 2020
grin grin
Re: Facebook Influencer Gifts Mum 59,000 Naira Money Cake To Celebrate Her 59th Birt by LadySarah: 10:03pm On Jun 11, 2020
And they said only Igbos love money.

See the genuine happiness on mamis face grin angry angry
Re: Facebook Influencer Gifts Mum 59,000 Naira Money Cake To Celebrate Her 59th Birt by bukatyne(f): 10:14pm On Jun 11, 2020
Lovely.

The beauty and thoughtfulness behind the gift.

God bless mummy, daddy and daughter. cheesy
Re: Facebook Influencer Gifts Mum 59,000 Naira Money Cake To Celebrate Her 59th Birt by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 11, 2020
Waiting patiently for her Daddy's birthday... That's if it never pass self.
Re: Facebook Influencer Gifts Mum 59,000 Naira Money Cake To Celebrate Her 59th Birt by Bola146(f): 6:04am On Jun 12, 2020
I really wish I can do this for my mother too by August, God help me!!!
Re: Facebook Influencer Gifts Mum 59,000 Naira Money Cake To Celebrate Her 59th Birt by CAPSLOCKED: 8:09am On Jun 12, 2020
NOW, WHY IS THIS NEWS?
Re: Facebook Influencer Gifts Mum 59,000 Naira Money Cake To Celebrate Her 59th Birt by gentlestdude(m): 10:30am On Jun 12, 2020
Today is my birthday who will do this for me bayi
Re: Facebook Influencer Gifts Mum 59,000 Naira Money Cake To Celebrate Her 59th Birt by Chinachriss(m): 5:45am On Jun 28, 2020
Bola146:
I really wish I can do this for my mother too by August, God help me!!!
She can do this for you. Just contact her on FB Nsikak Effiong

(1) (Reply)

Lifetime Is Tough, see the life of most of our graduates here / Which City In Nigeria Now Can One Raise Decent Kids? / With Regards To Nigeria, Why Do We Only Get To Hear Of Crimes In Elite Areas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.