Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

This Little Secret Could Earn You Billions In Few Years - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Little Secret Could Earn You Billions In Few Years (388 Views)

Binance, Others Face Billions In Fines By SEC Over Currency Manipulations / Politicians With Billions In Cash Move Against Naira Redesign / 2 Business Ideas That Would Fetch You Billions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Little Secret Could Earn You Billions In Few Years by WizzyVine: 4:09pm On Jun 11, 2020
This Secret Should Excite You.

While waiting patiently to return to normal business at the end of COVID 19, you must keep exploring every opportunity you have at your disposal to attain financial freedom.

When Bitcoin was launched in 2008, it traded for nothing. I came in touch with it in 2009 with the opportunity to buy 10,000 Bitcoins for just a few cents. I ignored it, thinking it was one of those hoaxes. Now, each Bitcoin sells for over $9,000. Imagine what 10,000 Bitcoins would have meant for me today? I lost the opportunity for which I now fully regret.

Today, Bitcoin is getting legalized in different parts of the world. Many merchants now accept it as a means of payment. Coca cola machines in Australia and New Zealand now accept Bitcoins. Some Governments, now recognize it, and have devised KYC rules for its transactions.

Bitcoin was the beginning of the 1st Generation CryptoCoins. We are now beginning to witness the birth of 2nd Generation CryptoCoins. The first of which is Pi Coin.

Pi Coin is a 2nd Generation Coin created by some PhDs from Stanford University. Pi has its own Blockchain and now has a value of $0.3. Just like when Bitcoin was first rolled out, it was given freely, Pi Coin is currently being freely distributed.

Being a Second Generation Coin, It is the only coin that could be easily mined with a mobile phone without using the phone's resources. It has gained massive popularity and may overcome Bitcoin some day. Released in 2019, the coin now has a community of over 6 million users. It is a 'Proof of Consensus' coin which analysts have described as a unique crypto invention.

Since you don't have to pay anything to get this coin today, it will be wise to gather as much as you can while the opportunity lasts. Earn everyday on your phone for free. Each coin could be worth thousands of dollars in few years time. Since it costs nothing to acquire, you wouldn't have anything to lose in giving it a try. You could be on your way to creating a billionaire future for yourself, and for your children.

How to Get Pi Coin

1. Go to Google Play or App Store

2. Search for Pi Coin

3. Download and install

4. Fill the short registration form

5. Enter wizzyvine as referral (Please note that it is an invite-only coin, you can't get it except you are invited. You need to indicate your invitee, in this case, wizzyvine).

6. Follow the instructions to start accumulating the coins every day.

Hoping to see you among the next crypto billionaires in few years time.

Thanks for reading.

Re: This Little Secret Could Earn You Billions In Few Years by AskProf: 4:54pm On Jun 11, 2020
Really!

(1) (Reply)

Learn An Online Skill Today / What Happens To Local Stale Bread That Never Reach The Consumer? / How Partial Lockdown In Lagos Affected My Market Runs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.