Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

My Worst Secondary School Experience - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Worst Secondary School Experience (1971 Views)

Share Your Secondary School Experience In The 90’s / Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies / My Medical School Experience- The Fighting Spirit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Worst Secondary School Experience by Dpsychologist: 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
My worst Experience as a secondary school student was when i was in SS1.

There was a new young attractive female teacher who was teaching us physics. While teaching students were making noise, she kept telling us to keep quiet but to no avail. Then someone hiss, she said she doesn’t like it when someone hiss in class, then someone his again and she became angry and was going out of the class we began begging but she refused and left.

The next thing i will here is all SS1 science should come outside. We were told to go and kneel down outside by a male teacher. He said we should fish out who hissed, those at the back called out 2guys that they are the culprit. We were told to all return inside. The teacher start beating the 2 of them to know which one among them is the perpetrator but they all denied.

The man told all of us to come out again, that they are both denying. He made us all to frog jump. He asked who did it but everyone claimed innocence. He made us do a Punishment called "ride a bike" but he still didn't find the perpetrator. We were pleading with person who is guilty to come out but it proved abortive. Then it was time for break, all our juniors came out laughing at us.

He then made us lie on the ground by force under hot sun. Our seniors came asking what was the matter we told them and we were not able to find the perpetrator. One useless senior/prefect came and was asking who was the perpetrator and when he couldn’t find out he flog each one of us 4 strokes of cane.

Tears dropped from my eye but i had to prevent myself from crying. To my greatest surprise my coursemates were covered in tears, 80percent were seriously crying. Nothing pains like being punished and humiliated for what you didn't do.
What was your worst secondary school Experience?

Cc Lalasticlala OAM4J Myndd44 Forano Seun Dominique

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Worst Secondary School Experience by Kalatium(m): 4:32pm On Jun 11, 2020
Dpsychologist:

There was a new young attractive female teacher who was teaching us physics. While teaching students were making noise, she kept telling us to keep quiet but to no avail. Then someone hiss, she said she doesn’t like it when someone hiss in class, then someone his again and she became angry and was going out of the class we began begging but she refused and left.

The next thing i will here is all SS1 science should come outside. We were told to go and kneel down outside by a male teacher. He said we should fish out who hissed, those at the back called out 2guys that they are the culprit. We were told to all return inside. The teacher start beating the 2 of them to know which one among them is the perpetrator but they all denied.

The man told all of us to come out again, that they are both denying. He made us all to frog jump. He asked who did it but everyone claimed innocence. He made us do a Punishment called "ride a bike" but he still didn't find the perpetrator. We were pleading with person who is guilty to come out but it proved abortive. Then it was time for break, all our juniors came out laughing at us.

He then made us lie on the ground by force under hot sun. Our seniors came asking what was the matter we told them and we were not able to find the perpetrator. One useless senior/prefect came and was asking who was the perpetrator and when he couldn’t find out he flog each one of us 4 strokes of cane.

Tears dropped from my eye but i had to prevent myself from crying. To my greatest surprise my coursemates were covered in tears, 80percent were seriously crying. Nothing pains like being punished and humiliated for what you didn't do.

The way this man took it personally. Are you sure he is not interested in your female physics Teacher.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Worst Secondary School Experience by GogetterMD(m): 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2020
This is all? Guess you didn't attend a boarding school then

1 Like

Re: My Worst Secondary School Experience by Dpsychologist: 4:37pm On Jun 11, 2020
GogetterMD:
This is all? Guess you didn't attend a boarding school then
Ok give us your own Experience
Re: My Worst Secondary School Experience by hidhrhis(m): 5:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
I went to a military school in which if you don't pay your school fee you will be sent home so this very day we were told they would be sending school fee defaulters home though I've paid but yet to submit the bank draft to the bursary department so my friends who are also having their draft in their bags convinced me not to submit it so that we will go play pes game home.

After we've all being gathered to be sent home the soldiers noticed that the population of student who claimed they were owing school fees were too much to be true so the commandant changed his mind that we should be flogged and after that cut grass

I couldn't change my mind that I've paid I was flogged 8 strokes of kondo and cleared all the bushy areas in school from 9 till around 2

Everyone were apportioned large portion to clear,soldiers will be monitoring everyone you are slow in doing your job you will be flogged
I worked like a workaholic cos I don't want to be flogged for being slow after 8 strokes
I couldn't stand up the next day and couldn't go to school for a week I was down with fever my parent were asking me what happened but I couldn't tell them and since then I never tried that shit again

Another instance was when a soldier broke my hand with kondo cos we were told never to bring phone to school and it is against the rules of cdssi
But the soldier came a day the phone wasn't with me
He called the class captain to point out those who bring phone to school
He asked me to bring it out but I told him I did not bring it but he won't agree he flogged me like a goat till I broke my hand

Another instance was when a soldier flogged me and my back turned red with blood
Why?
I did not sweep the class on Thursday with my other 3 mates and I was reported to the soldier by our class teacher
The soldier sent some guys to come call us in class hit we ignored him
He sent people 3 times but we shunned him
Later on we ran away to the laboratory
He came their and the beaten I experienced made me cry with mucos running freely from my nose
Junior student were looking at me that what's wrong with an ss3 student crying like this but they won't understand the beating I passed through
Re: My Worst Secondary School Experience by Dpsychologist: 6:14pm On Jun 11, 2020
hidhrhis:
I went to a military school in which if you don't pay your school fee you will be sent home so this very day we were told they would be sending school fee defaulters home though I've paid but yet to submit the bank draft to the bursary department so my friends who are also having their draft in their bags convinced me not to submit it so that we will go play pes game home.

After we've all being gathered to be sent home the soldiers noticed that the population of student who claimed they were owing school fees were too much to be true so the commandant changed his mind that we should be flogged and after that cut grass

I couldn't change my mind that I've paid I was flogged 8 strokes of kondo and cleared all the bushy areas in school from 9 till around 2

Everyone were apportioned large portion to clear,soldiers will be monitoring everyone you are slow in doing your job you will be flogged
I worked like a workaholic cos I don't want to be flogged for being slow after 8 strokes
I couldn't stand up the next day and couldn't go to school for a week I was down with fever my parent were asking me what happened but I couldn't tell them and since then I never tried that shit again

Another instance was when a soldier broke my hand with kondo cos we were told never to bring phone to school and it is against the rules of cdssi
But the soldier came a day the phone wasn't with me
He called the class captain to point out those who bring phone to school
He asked me to bring it out but I told him I did not bring it but he won't agree he flogged me like a goat till I broke my hand

Another instance was when a soldier flogged me and my back turned red with blood
Why?
I did not sweep the class on Thursday with my other 3 mates and I was reported to the soldier by our class teacher
The soldier sent some guys to come call us in class hit we ignored him
He sent people 3 times but we shunned him
Later on we ran away to the laboratory
He came their and the beaten I experienced made me cry with mucos running freely from my nose
Junior student were looking at me that what's wrong with an ss3 student crying like this but they won't understand the beating I passed through
;O
Secondary school eh
Re: My Worst Secondary School Experience by Dpsychologist: 6:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
Ok
Re: My Worst Secondary School Experience by chatinent: 7:39pm On Jun 11, 2020
I'm here to read epistles from people born on Ju-LIE.
Re: My Worst Secondary School Experience by chatinent: 7:43pm On Jun 11, 2020
Dpsychologist:

Sure it was really about hissing or a grammar class?
Re: My Worst Secondary School Experience by Dpsychologist: 8:09pm On Jun 11, 2020
chatinent:
Sure it was really about hissing or a grammar class?
no
Re: My Worst Secondary School Experience by Kolossus20(m): 8:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
I was told to prepare the news bulletin for the next week. On that very day I was late to school, the teacher on duty was our Physics teacher. The man flogged me and I cried.
Re: My Worst Secondary School Experience by chatinent: 8:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
Dpsychologist:

;O
Secondary school eh
Laugh wan kill me here. Guy, na Command you go? I remember my days in 113 battalion while I was still a thug of barrack boy groups. Na so I go slap one RSM daughter unto say she dey chawoos me. My dear, we were playing ball when it stormed. I didn't know I slapped a tooth out. As I wanted to play the penalty kick one foot already nigh to the ball for a kick, I saw myself all up. Dem beat four years comot for my age that day. Funnily enough when I reported to my peeps and was told to figure out the soldiers, I couldn't (I literally didn't see any of them who plastered my face).
Re: My Worst Secondary School Experience by iceboy4752(m): 8:52pm On Jun 11, 2020
grin
Re: My Worst Secondary School Experience by imustmakeit(m): 8:41am On Jun 12, 2020
My mom and brother came and visited me at my boarding school when I was in JS1 and 11 or 12 years and I had a bushy hair then, while other students were with their relatives having fun time and eating etc, I got my hair cut with a razor blade (the way it was done when I was a lad) in the public.
It didn't seem embarrassing until later when I had a second thought over it
Re: My Worst Secondary School Experience by Kalatium(m): 12:30am On Jun 09, 2023
imustmakeit:
My mom and brother came and visited me at my boarding school when I was in JS1 and 11 or 12 years and I had a bushy hair then, while other students were with their relatives having fun time and eating etc, I got my hair cut with a razor blade (the way it was done when I was a lad) in the public.
It didn't seem embarrassing until later when I had a second thought over it
Wow

(1) (Reply)

Mba Scholarship In Sweden / University Of Technology Is Better Than liberal art Universities / Unilag Msc Entrance Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.