Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies (20073 Views)

Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? / My Medical School Experience- The Fighting Spirit / Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies by SweetPreeq(m): 2:56pm On Dec 04, 2021
Good day everyone.

We've all heard the sad story about the kid that died from injuries sustained from the beatings from bullies. And I want to believe some of us here have experienced something similar from seniors while in secondary school, or even higher institution.

Please share so we can learn a thing or two.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies by Neddstark: 3:25pm On Dec 04, 2021
Went to a private school. Remember one psycho made a junior student roll around toilet water where some boys pee. The fool was expelled.
In the 2nd school I went and graduated from. The main bully was also homosexual. Even despite being our mate, we just gave him space and acted as we didn't know of his nonsense. Untill he made a mistake of trying to screw a JS2 boy whose cousin was in SS3, our class then. Then we forget say the guy na sports prefect or him papa get money, we rush the guy. Beat him blue black, threw his box outside. We expelled him that night and the school expelled him the next morning. Funny enough the guy kept denying swearing with his life that it never happened despite being caught red-handed. Was proud of our set that day. The guy is married now with kids based in UK. If only his wife knew.

178 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies by SweetBuns(f): 3:35pm On Dec 04, 2021
My hostel in an all girls school back then (A very popular all girls school though I won’t mention the name to prevent defamation and libel)
Lesbianism was very prevalent and I don’t know if it’s still a thing in female hostels nowadays
I wasn’t a direct victim of said bullying, but I got to witness such things close up

The senior girls would coax the junior ones just for the innocent girls to enter the seniors hostel rooms. This usually involves money and foodstuffs
When the junior student is more comfortable around the senior one, a proposal is made. Especially if the senior student is one that has influence in the school.

If you agree to her demands, you will be under her protection and be untouchable. Both during and after school hours.
They kiss and do all sorts of rubbish with each other.

The bullying comes in when the junior either rejects the proposal or she falls off along the way and starts to avoid the senior one.
Life will be made unbearable for her unless the senior finds another playmate

I have asked several of my friends who went to all girl schools and they recount similar experiences.

Most schools invest all their energy into the boys hostel matters and forget or just act in an apathetic manner towards the girls. This unbalanced guidance can be very dangerous

117 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies by kingthreat(m): 4:13pm On Dec 04, 2021
SweetBuns:
My hostel in an all girls school back then (A very popular all girls school though I won’t mention the name to prevent defamation and libel)
Lesbianism was very prevalent and I don’t know if it’s still a thing in female hostels nowadays
I wasn’t a direct victim of said bullying, but I got to witness such things close up

The senior girls would coax the junior ones just for the innocent girls to enter the seniors hostel rooms. This usually involves money and foodstuffs
When the junior student is more comfortable around the senior one, a proposal is made. Especially if the senior student is one that has influence in the school.

If you agree to her demands, you will be under her protection and be untouchable. Both during and after school hours.
They kiss and do all sorts of rubbish with each other.

The bullying comes in when the junior either rejects the proposal or she falls off along the way and starts to avoid the senior one.
Life will be made unbearable for her unless the senior finds another playmate

I have asked several of my friends who went to all girl schools and they recount similar experiences.

Most schools invest all their energy into the boys hostel matters and forget or just act in an apathetic manner towards the girls. This unbalanced guidance can be very dangerous

It is common knowledge that if you want your daughter to be lesbian, send her to a female boarding school. There is a 70% probability she will come out LGBT. I was once talking with a group of ladies and I was saying the most popular girls school in Lagos is a breeding ground for lesbians. That is how one of the ladies countered me and said one federal school in the East she went to is so bad that, some of the matrons are lezzies. They have their babes. The principal too has a babe. My mouth was just gapping open wide.

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies by SweetPreeq(m): 4:23pm On Dec 04, 2021
Neddstark:
Went to a private school. Remember one psycho made a junior student roll around toilet water where some boys pee. The fool was expelled.
In the 2nd school I went and graduated from. The main bully was also homosexual. Even despite being our mate, we just gave him space and acted as we didn't know of his nonsense. Untill he made a mistake of trying to screw a JS2 boy whose cousin was in SS3, our class then. Then we forget say the guy na sports prefect or him papa get money, we rush the guy. Beat him blue black, threw his box outside. We expelled him that night and the school expelled him the next morning. Funny enough the guy kept denying swearing with his life that it never happened despite being caught red-handed. Was proud of our set that day. The guy is married now with kids based in UK. If only his wife knew.

Can you just imagine?
This is one of the reasons I'm skeptical about the idea of boarding schools

20 Likes

Re: Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies by SweetBuns(f): 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2021
kingthreat:

It is common knowledge that if you want your daughter to be lesbian, send her to a female boarding school. There is a 70% probability she will come out LGBT. I was once talking with a group of ladies and I was saying the most popular girls school in Lagos is a breeding ground for lesbians. That is how one of the ladies countered me and said one federal school in the East she went to is so bad that, some of the matrons are lezzies. They have their babes. The principal too has a babe. My mouth was just gapping open wide.
Lol, it’s true they experience such things but some outgrow it with time when they have proper sexual experiences. Some, because there are others who will never leave the habit
I don’t know how I’m still not gay with the things I have seen

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies by Danjikanbauchi: 4:32pm On Dec 04, 2021
As a labour prefect then I was also a Bully so nothing to shear.

Then if I enter class with list of those who didn't attend labour, I will just say (azube kasa ) but now with maturity I detest beating of any body no matter what.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies by Ryda(m): 5:48pm On Dec 04, 2021
Chima! angry

My classmate in primary 6
He's so rough and aggressive towards anyone who tries to challenge him. Though he avoids the bigger boys in class

One faithful morning towards break time, he hit me, I quietly walked away, came to where I sat and hit me once again.

Where the strength came from, I don't know.
In a twinkle of an eye chima was on the floor.
He stood up and charged towards me, dropped him on the floor once more.

That was the last time I got bullied by chima.

My JSS took another turn. I gained popularity amongst the senior students cuz I was very stubborn.
You bring intimidation my way, I don't care how big you are one of us must collect.

82 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies by donprincebigt(m): 6:25pm On Dec 04, 2021
Bullying is a Norm in secondary school frm the past.
I could remember then in a typical big govt school in sango ota, I got transferred to the school for my senior classes from my former school cus I liked the school and it's big and famous.
I got to the sku as an innocent bad boy, carefully looking for the crew to roll with. From there I got to know the bully of the sku. AWUSU. I Asked bou him and I got to understand that he's an aggressive person and bullies everyone in sku. He has been suspended so many times, was told his father is an imam that does different kind of works for people, so he has charm too, therefore everybody feared him. And also he was the head of a cult(namewitheld) in the sku, Immediately I knew his background I grew hatred 4 him cus I don't like his kinds

As a street boi mentality I that got from my former sch which was totally a razz sch, I tried as much as possible to avoid anything that could cause issue with us.

Some months into the sku, I met this pretty girl Dammy(now married with kids), the girl just liked me naturally and always wanted to be in my company, normally I liked the girl too but since I knew the girl was rolling with that bully's crew, so I always try to give her limit, not knowing the gang itself had marked my face.
As I was just going in our sku market that day, they just blocked me and gave me a warning concerning the girl. Normally me sef no too well 4 head. I looked at them and passed

I went back to the class and told the girl never to come to my base in class again, the girl told me not to worry but I did not give in to the extent me and d girl became enemies.

By then I met with some folks too that we had the same likeminds too. We all picked ourselves through winning a fight. I could remember every fight that happened in class then, anybody that wins would join our crew. Na so we con carry our seats together for back too. Neighboring with the bully crew.

The fateful day we were playing on the big pitch. That was when awusu and his crew that were in my class stepped into the field saying we should carry our ball that they want to play. Na so we change am 4 them. And in my crew we have one agege/mushin boi that left his sku in Lagos for our own and that guy too na game boi.
He tackled awusu with every slang pronounced.
At closing hour awusu brought in his gangs frm outside into the sku na so my niqqa to made a call cus we normally sneaked in our express music into the sku that time. In no time those ones too entered, it was later resolved and it was known that the level of people my niqqa brought was higher than that of awusu

Ever since. We now became tiger and lion inside jungle. Respect me make I respect u.
They won't cross our path neither did we.
But we became more popular then cus we are above average students. We won quiz and all.

But with the way life has it. The last time I saw Awusu, he's now a well reserved person, he's an Alfa with regards. I was like is this the bully of my sku. We just greeted and made fun of those days.

Secondary school is really a place to av experience and learn.

110 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies by Mohzus: 6:51pm On Dec 04, 2021
The day them bully me for inside school , next day I jejely enter street go call my crazy cousin bro. b4 we enter school the next day it was a free fight after we wound like 3 , themself start to they fear quiet boy wey get craze

23 Likes

Re: Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies by AfroMighty(m): 7:29pm On Dec 04, 2021
Back then in my secondary school, there was this guy that loves to bully people who are not as tall as he is (he was as well the class captain), I shocked the guy the day he slapped me for mistaking bumping into him thereby making him drop the assignment he was going to submit. As per street boy wey I be, i return the slap immediately. All our classmate were shocked. The beating I gave him that day. The proprietor beat hell out of us, mumu boy was crying and i was just there looking blanking even though my beating was twice more than his own. From that day onward all the bullies in that class can't even bully any of my friends. We get to knew later on we guys are cousins after our parents were called to school.

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies by paskal16: 8:37pm On Dec 04, 2021
Vv

1 Like

Re: Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies by HeadNigga: 8:38pm On Dec 04, 2021
I was always in class reading or gisting with my platonic female friend. Even senior dey hardly see me for hostel. Always in the classes area. But if you mistakenly catch me bully chief okechukwu go handle you coz I Sabi report

Comlag

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies by BarrElChapo(m): 8:38pm On Dec 04, 2021
Uyanne Steven God will still punish you ooo but k' odiba godu.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies by lightwind(m): 8:38pm On Dec 04, 2021
Nawaooo
Re: Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies by ForeThinker: 8:38pm On Dec 04, 2021
Who will pay me to remember such traumatic experience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies by Omniman(m): 8:38pm On Dec 04, 2021
angry

Oh I remember, Na the girls dey bully me back then...

Wicked set of gender.

They lied against me.
I couldn't explain myself to the teacher cos, I was a stutter...

teacher beat nonsense for my body. cheesy

26 Likes

Re: Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies by EyezofGod120: 8:38pm On Dec 04, 2021
grin most of my senior then are my mate for street,,na so one give dirty slap cuz he asked me to pick pure water nylon,,d time wey I see am for the second street cus he no dey my street,,he chop correct beating that year

21 Likes

Re: Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies by Bukasint(f): 8:38pm On Dec 04, 2021
I was only bullying big GBOLA way come my way....I dey build and demolish them for school and when sometimes white comes out I will be pleased....

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies by Olamilekxy(m): 8:38pm On Dec 04, 2021
We do call the guy gattuso, the guy is older than everyone in class and always sat at the back, the guy was learning work at gate ( iron market in Ibadan) , you should guess how strong he will be. One day we went to eat and this guy took meat from my plate and I was trying to fight him but the guy just gave me blow for buttock and I couldn't move for some minutes. ( koko idi mi foh) . Their was a day we played a game and if you lose you going to stretch your palm forward and the winner will use his palm to beat the back of your palm. This guy used his rough hand to hit me and I cried like a baby.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies by lightwind(m): 8:38pm On Dec 04, 2021
Nawaooo
Re: Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies by GodIsBiafran: 8:38pm On Dec 04, 2021
cool cool
Re: Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:39pm On Dec 04, 2021
I was very thin and they gave me a name. I never liked that name but was not strong enough to fight anybody.
Thank God I was brillant. Some strong guys decided to protect me because they feel they will benefit from me in the major exams.

Still, it never stopped them sometimes from calling me that offensive name. I never loved it but had to live by it.
Worst of it was some my fellow senior colleagues calling me same name before the juniors.
When I decided to live by it and refused showing angry face whenever they call me that name, many of them stopped it.
The way the name phased out still remain a misery to me.

Moral lesson is to learn to ignore bullies although it can be hard some times.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies by BigDawsNet: 8:39pm On Dec 04, 2021
grin

I also attended a private school and I must confess...I was very lucky to have a very nice group of friends around me to protect me...

I have about 5guys who are my age mate but are huge in body weight, mass... And very confident....

Whenever I'm caught up in the net of the bullies...my friends show up immediately! They protect me through all my years in high school...

I dint even pay them or trade anything to keep them looking after me... I just believe it was the prayer of my mom that send those angels to me ...

Advice for Kids · Avoid the bully and use the buddy system. Use a different bathroom if a bully is nearby and don't go to your locker if nobody else is around.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies by Skillsnigeria: 8:39pm On Dec 04, 2021
Reading
Re: Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies by articleme(m): 8:39pm On Dec 04, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies by Mko123(m): 8:39pm On Dec 04, 2021
I always remember the hot slap a senior girl dish me

Well sha, she's now a runs girl
Feel like returning the slap whenever I set my eyes on her

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies by FreeSpirited: 8:39pm On Dec 04, 2021
Was never bullied
Re: Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies by Mixial: 8:39pm On Dec 04, 2021
The fight I had with a lady
Omg as our english master they flog us eeeh the girl no even shake... Trust guys na.... As e reach my turn my guys just they hail me embarassed
The rest na story

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies by PotatoSalad(m): 8:42pm On Dec 04, 2021
First term JS1, one of the school perfects called tender me to his corner, gave me his socks and asked me to "touch water on it", meaning 'wash it'. Naive me took the socks to the tap and touched water on it, literally cheesy, and ran back to his corner to deliver the socks because it was almost time for morning assembly. The perfect and his friends laughed at me and took turns to give me correct flogging. He still went ahead to ask me to kneel and raise my arms till he comes back from morning assembly.
I was there alone for over 20 minutes when the principal came to catch students who skipped assembly and saw me with cane bruises, crying my eyes out.

Long story short, the principal called him out during the afternoon assembly after school and the idiot thought it was about something related to his post. He received 24 strokes right in front of the whole school. Later, the principal asked him to call the names of all him friends that joined in the act, since I didn't know their names. Heard they were all given 2 weeks suspension and the guy's post taken from him..

For the next one year or so till the seniors wrote waec and graduated, I was untouchable.
grin

47 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2024 UTME: Tsavkegh Ishughun Scored 356 In JAMB / Common Vocabulary Mistakes / OAU Management Announces Indefinite Strike on Orisun FM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.