Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,539 members, 7,958,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:07 PM

I Keep Wondering Y Ladies Show Positive Reponse To Lies At First Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Keep Wondering Y Ladies Show Positive Reponse To Lies At First Date (1317 Views)

7 Types Of "Lights" Ladies Show To Guys / See Reponse Of BF To Gf Who Blast Him On Social Media 4 Cheating - PIC / My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Keep Wondering Y Ladies Show Positive Reponse To Lies At First Date by lexyman(m): 1:24pm On Jun 12, 2007
IT TROUBLES DOWN MY SOUL WHEN IMAGINE THIS ! LADIES SHOW POSITIVE RESPONSE TO LIES AT FIRST DATE WITH GUYS THAN TRUTH. WHY ??
Re: I Keep Wondering Y Ladies Show Positive Reponse To Lies At First Date by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:43pm On Jun 12, 2007
hhhmmmmm undecided, i quite disagree, not all girls show positive response to lies.
Re: I Keep Wondering Y Ladies Show Positive Reponse To Lies At First Date by niceuzor: 1:48pm On Jun 12, 2007
@topic

This is the white lie i'm talking about but ladies wouldnt hear

@thoniaslim angry

very much angry wit u?
Re: I Keep Wondering Y Ladies Show Positive Reponse To Lies At First Date by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:57pm On Jun 12, 2007
hhhhmm, why?
Re: I Keep Wondering Y Ladies Show Positive Reponse To Lies At First Date by niceuzor: 2:03pm On Jun 12, 2007
because u denied my request when i added u to my messenger. cry
Re: I Keep Wondering Y Ladies Show Positive Reponse To Lies At First Date by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:11pm On Jun 12, 2007
oh really grin, well i had reasons which i don't think i owe an explanation cool. why don't we keep any friendship we have strictly to NL.
Re: I Keep Wondering Y Ladies Show Positive Reponse To Lies At First Date by niceuzor: 2:23pm On Jun 12, 2007
Thoniaslim to be frank cool i did it 4 private conversation but i

dont know why u denied the request Or is ur husband going to bit you?
Re: I Keep Wondering Y Ladies Show Positive Reponse To Lies At First Date by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:25pm On Jun 12, 2007
look here niceuzor or whatever you name is called, i would suggest you behave yourself, i am not set for you childish trash, okay. angry
Re: I Keep Wondering Y Ladies Show Positive Reponse To Lies At First Date by sillyboy(m): 2:35pm On Jun 12, 2007
Poster please ignore niceuzor and ThoniaSlim. (i'm monitoring them).

@topic. Ladies love lies. you need to perct that art very well. Please believe what am saying. Just start with lies and as time goes on she'll start to know the truth.But before then, you go don chop wipe mouth
Re: I Keep Wondering Y Ladies Show Positive Reponse To Lies At First Date by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:37pm On Jun 12, 2007
@sillyboy
monitoring who and who?
you better look for something to do and don't bring any of your silliness to my side.

1 Like

Re: I Keep Wondering Y Ladies Show Positive Reponse To Lies At First Date by niceuzor: 2:42pm On Jun 12, 2007
@sillyboy

plz be careful and mind the way u post here in Nairaland Ok

not everybody u bring u silly atitude to ok.

@thoniaslim embarassed

what getting u upset,its only a joke u know i don't mean no harm.

now put a smile on your face remember its "niceuzor" kiss
Re: I Keep Wondering Y Ladies Show Positive Reponse To Lies At First Date by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:45pm On Jun 12, 2007
who cares if its you angry, i ain't going to take any shit from you, so i suggest you respect yourself.
Re: I Keep Wondering Y Ladies Show Positive Reponse To Lies At First Date by niceuzor: 2:54pm On Jun 12, 2007
ThoniaSlim:

who cares if its you angry, i ain't going to take any shit from you, so i suggest you respect yourself.

shocked thoniaslim what's this remeber this is a public place & refering to me like that

its ok by me its better we have to quit our friendship in NL.

its over thoniaslim.
Re: I Keep Wondering Y Ladies Show Positive Reponse To Lies At First Date by sillyboy(m): 2:58pm On Jun 12, 2007
@ ThoniaSlim.
Why are you being unnecessary hostile. The word "monitoring" could mean so many things. Please believe me, I could be silly but definately not saucy and insulting
Re: I Keep Wondering Y Ladies Show Positive Reponse To Lies At First Date by iice(f): 4:03pm On Jun 12, 2007
@Topic, not all ladies o!
Re: I Keep Wondering Y Ladies Show Positive Reponse To Lies At First Date by ajayi1(m): 4:14pm On Jun 12, 2007
@ ThoniaSlim Hey stop that. You need to be patient.

@ Sillyboy You said you know that you are silly but that means noting. Just be patient also.

1 Like

Re: I Keep Wondering Y Ladies Show Positive Reponse To Lies At First Date by whitelexi(m): 4:26pm On Jun 12, 2007
niceuzor:

shocked thoniaslim what's this remeber this is a public place & refering to me like that

its ok by me its better we have to quit our friendship in Nairaland.

its over thoniaslim.

Ouch that must hurt grin grin grin
Re: I Keep Wondering Y Ladies Show Positive Reponse To Lies At First Date by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:34am On Jun 13, 2007
@niceuzor
Whatever.  grin, . i don't care if we remain friends or not. makes no difference to me.

@sillyboy
point noted. but am glad you know your silly. grin

@ajayi1
point noted,thank you.
Re: I Keep Wondering Y Ladies Show Positive Reponse To Lies At First Date by walcott(m): 4:00am On Jun 13, 2007
WOT ARE U ALL BICKERING ABOUT, IT'S TRUE GIRLS FALL FOR LIES ON 1ST DATES AND FUNNY ENOUGH I FEEL THEY ENJOY THE FACT THAT THEY ARE BEEN LIED TO. FUNNY BUT STRANGELY NOT EVERY GIRL FALL FOR LIES, IT'S JUST THAT THE RATIO OF THOSE THAT FALL TO THOSE THAT DON'T IS VERY ALARMING.

I DON'T SUBSCRIBE TO LYING IN WHATEVER FORM, I DON'T THINK ITS RIGHT.
Re: I Keep Wondering Y Ladies Show Positive Reponse To Lies At First Date by iice(f): 6:36am On Jun 13, 2007
True that!
Re: I Keep Wondering Y Ladies Show Positive Reponse To Lies At First Date by Ikomi(m): 10:33am On Jun 13, 2007
Naaaahhh, no one really enjoys being lied to. But unfortunately most ladies are so materialistic such that they want to live and dream materialism. So any banter which might not be realistic as long as it fuels that materialism, is soothing to them, and so before they wake up to reality they have fallen too far into the mans arms, such that they can't even retrace there steps back. Its just natural that they were made that way by nature, so that they can then fuel there children to achieve those dreams they obviously could'nt attain, and that is what has kept the human race on and on to achieve its highest goals. The trend has being and will go on.

Although when u lie and u've succesfully got the girl, how sure are u that u've won the heart, u might have only succeded in winning over the body, as the truth will always come to life. But truly I say to u, in the heart lies the happiness everyman wants, so why lie just for the body and miss your real goal. What will be will be. But if your goal is the body, put a good looking lie together, and there is an 80% chance success will be urs. But the drawback on the part of the guy is that he would have spent a good part of his time living a lie, time which could have been spent to be what your really meant to be.

Its not all win most times. What a beautiful life.

cheesy  cheesy  cheesy  cheesy  cheesy  cheesy  cheesy  cheesy
Re: I Keep Wondering Y Ladies Show Positive Reponse To Lies At First Date by lexyman(m): 2:00pm On Jun 13, 2007
hey guys!
this a public place , tonia and uzor , should contribute to this discussion, we need their opinion to move forward
we are for waiting for you guys
Re: I Keep Wondering Y Ladies Show Positive Reponse To Lies At First Date by ryu11(m): 2:57pm On Jun 13, 2007
hey lexy, calm your soul.

the long and short of it is that. majority of the ladies (not just naija chicks), dream of having a knight on a white horse , in shinning armour come and whisk them off from reality.

mind you these knight "are" rich (constant), handsome doesn't really count, the armour covers up.

so generally a make believe rich usually does the trick. it never matters how the guy looks. just feed em with lies n they'd eat off you palm.
Re: I Keep Wondering Y Ladies Show Positive Reponse To Lies At First Date by hazzel(f): 6:40pm On Jun 13, 2007
@topic

girls are not stupid. u lie, she lies back and teases ur intelligence. 2 can play that game grin grin
Re: I Keep Wondering Y Ladies Show Positive Reponse To Lies At First Date by OmoEko1(f): 7:07pm On Jun 13, 2007
hazzel:

@topic

girls are not stupid. u lie, she lies back and teases your intelligence. 2 can play that game grin grin
Abi oh wink wink btw who still goes on date shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Keep Wondering Y Ladies Show Positive Reponse To Lies At First Date by wales7479(m): 11:05pm On Jun 13, 2007
Uh!!! Nowadays girl are not gullible, u lie they throw you out if they don't lie but if they do lie, they accept the lie and lie back. Its whats is in vogue with girl. Once they can weigh and find you empty u are forgotten like bad habit.
grin
Re: I Keep Wondering Y Ladies Show Positive Reponse To Lies At First Date by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 12, 2014
Dude i aint sidinq her buh yur statement was 'smh' habah!!............ thoniaslim is diz qirl yu like here on Nairaland and yu wanna be friends with her aside this nairaland of a stuff.

Bro why dont yu just chill,give her time,be nice like the uzor yu name yurself on nairaland,be carinq.........No 'REASONABLE' qirl would just meet a quy dah likes her on nairaland,continue it on facebook messanger..........and just want her to agree wahever yu want...yuself see ya statement 'z yur husband qoinq to beat yu' with this alone self yu don spoil ur already......image for herside.
Have met here girls on Nairaland in Lagos thO which we never can tell if they'd be of help lerra..........Man all yu need z chill coz so many females out there qot 'PRINCIPLES GUIDING THIER MEETING A NEW GUY' HABAH!!....Yu be guy not woman......na yu suppose qet PATIENCE and after that GOODLUCK comes into the friendship

grin

niceuzor:
Thoniaslim to be frank cool i did it 4 private conversation but i

dont know why u denied the request Or is ur husband going to bit you?

Thoniaslime........Babe no let anytin wey im talk or post dey piss yu off.........There are so many nice,cool quys here on NAIRALAND now or watchu fink?? i no qo blame am sha.......if yu don too like diz particular babe on nairaland after yu ff her na so so misbehave yu qo dey do buh no be ordinary fam na 'like cause am' wink So THONIA AND UZOR i just want yu quys to be cool here on NL and let it all end there.........Watchu fink bruv and sis #Shrugs #Peace cool
Re: I Keep Wondering Y Ladies Show Positive Reponse To Lies At First Date by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 12, 2014
Ooh My Fuckinq God......... shocked shocked shocked i wasnt cognizant of the year this took place ooh. embarassed embarassed

Bleep!! Are they still alive kiss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference? / Does Distance Have Anything To Do With Two People In Love/liken Each Other? / How To Tame Your Angry Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.