Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Nigerian Lady Reveals Why It Is Good To Post Your Boyfriend's Photo On Social Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Reveals Why It Is Good To Post Your Boyfriend's Photo On Social Me (712 Views)

Yahoo Boy Dupes Oyibo Lady N100 Million And Leaks Her Bedroom Video On Social Me / Nigerian Man Unveils His Boyfriend (Photo) / Wow! What Will You Do Next If You are The Boyfriend - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Reveals Why It Is Good To Post Your Boyfriend's Photo On Social Me by folaraimi: 9:40pm On Jun 11, 2020
A Nigerian lady has revealed why it is good for women to post their boyfriends’ photos on social media after finding out that her lover was cheating on her.

This came after @adiilolade shared photos from her birthday celebration which her “cheating boyfriend” turned up for.

In rejoinder tweets she shared, the Nigerian lady revealed that her boyfriend finally admitted cheating on her with his baby mama after she shared his photos on social media. She further disclosed that he made her look like she is obsessed when he is the one that won’t leave her alone.

She tweeted;

It’s important to post pictures of men than claim to love you!! The truth comes out. How can he finally admit to cheating with his baby mama. Don’t date men with kids

How can you make me look like one obsessed chick. When you’re the one that won’t leave me alone!!!

https://folaraimi..com/2020/06/nigerian-lady-reveals-why-it-is-good-to.html

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals Why It Is Good To Post Your Boyfriend's Photo On Social Me by DaddyRochie1642: 12:04am On Jun 12, 2020
With That Her Small Breasts grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals Why It Is Good To Post Your Boyfriend's Photo On Social Me by Kay512: 7:19am On Jun 12, 2020
Hi Folaraimi,

With just 2k, I can help you change your blog URL from folaraimi..com to folaraimi.com.

Changing to a custom domain will give your blog more credibility and gets you across as professional. It also helps you rank better on Google and other search engines.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of The Year / I Think Am Loosening It / A Simple Trick To Cure Erectile Dysfunction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.