Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,930 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Ghanaian Slay Queen And A Man Having Sex At Graveyard-video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian Slay Queen And A Man Having Sex At Graveyard-video (1311 Views)

Man Having Sex With A Snake (photos) / Sex At Benue IDPs Camp: Condoms, Pants Litter Camp (Photos) / Have You Seen The Ghanaian Slay Queen Whose Booty Can Cause Massive Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Slay Queen And A Man Having Sex At Graveyard-video by Embase(m): 6:59am On Jun 12, 2020
slay Queen Caught Having Sex at Graveyard

Ghanaian Slay Queen Caught Having Sekz With A Man At Graveyard
Ghanaian Slay Queen Caught Having Sekz With A Man At Graveyard

Among the many places to have sekz, the graveyard is certainly not one of them but not for this slay queen and her man.
The Woman has been identified as Martha a slay queen popular on Facebook, while the man is yet to be identified but believed to be a married man.

The explicit footage that has surfaced online sees the woman, believed to be in her 20s, lying on the back seat as the two do their thing.

Notably, Nairaland.com content policy does not allow us to publish the content of the video here. Nevertheless, you can check from source

Source.. https://yawabase.com/2020/06/ghanaian-slay-queen-caught-with-a-man-having-sex-at-graveyard.html
Re: Ghanaian Slay Queen And A Man Having Sex At Graveyard-video by BlogRabbit: 7:21am On Jun 12, 2020
Oga blogger blogger.

Make we click the link ba for the sex video abi?

I no click if I need sex videos I know where to get many of them.

Modified: meanwhile I clicked on this link and I was still directed to a telegram group for it.

Who knows where else I will be directed.

These hungry bloggers should stop this misleading posts with stupid silly headlines.

Nonsense

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Do Ladies Always Miss Guys Who Disvirgined Them? / American School Sack Teacher after She Posted A Twerk Video Online (Watch video) / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.