Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

How To Treat Hair/head Lice... I Urgently Need Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Treat Hair/head Lice... I Urgently Need Help (3466 Views)

9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair / My Daughter Has Hair Lice. / Ayomikun Juliana: Corper Dies After Applying Sniper to Her Hair To kill Lice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Treat Hair/head Lice... I Urgently Need Help by Lamanii22(f): 9:41am On Jun 12, 2020
Hello everyone... I need help on how to treat head lice naturally.... I recently discovered it on my sister's head... It really freaked me out, I've never seen it before in my life lol, my sister even thinks it is spiritual grin is there anyone who has also experienced this before? Looking forward to hearing from you guys. Thank you very much.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Treat Hair/head Lice... I Urgently Need Help by Froshloaded: 10:02am On Jun 12, 2020
Eulalia
Re: How To Treat Hair/head Lice... I Urgently Need Help by EzzyCarter: 10:45am On Jun 12, 2020
Get peppermint oil and eucalyptus oil. Mix with original olive oil and apply it on her hair overnight. Wash hair and comb vigorously in the morning. Apply it daily till the lice are totally eradicated.

Or.

Get Ozone/ebony hair relaxer or any of these strong relaxers cheesy . Relax her hair and wash off. The chemicals would kill the lice.

2 Likes

Re: How To Treat Hair/head Lice... I Urgently Need Help by Lamanii22(f): 3:11pm On Jun 12, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Get peppermint oil and eucalyptus oil. Mix with original olive oil and apply it on her hair overnight. Wash hair and comb vigorously in the morning. Apply it daily till the lice are totally eradicated.

Or.

Get Ozone/ebony hair relaxer or any of these strong relaxers cheesy . Relax her hair and wash off. The chemicals would kill the lice.

Okay... Thank you very much...

1 Like

Re: How To Treat Hair/head Lice... I Urgently Need Help by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
Your sister or YOU?? grin

1 Like

Re: How To Treat Hair/head Lice... I Urgently Need Help by Nobody: 6:04am On Jun 13, 2020
Froshloaded:
Eulalia

Sup?

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Traditional Medicine Board Takes Action Against Unethical Practice. / Healthy Weight Loss Detox With Clean 9 (no Side Effects) / 5 Natural Way To Clean And Whiten Coloured/stained Teeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.