Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US (73158 Views)

Woman Dies After Gynaecologist Mistakenly Cuts Her Intestines During Childbirth / Little Girl Lives With Stomach, Liver & Bowel Outside Her Body In UK (Graphic) / Newborn Baby With His Intestines Outside His Body In Cross River (Disturbing Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:35pm On Jun 12, 2020
OMG �
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by pacespot(m): 5:13pm On Jun 12, 2020
This is horrific to watch, what a terrible incident!
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by Wolexdey(m): 5:48pm On Jun 12, 2020
boman2014:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11837013/mom-intestines-hanging-out-gunman-hole-stomach/

Oh! so sorry for the pain and everything...

This so touching and quite emotional... Wish you successful surgery and do your best in sensitization as you planned...

Thank GOD you're fine and in good health.

Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by Asadujames202(m): 6:03pm On Jun 12, 2020
Bigfffuuum:
Make up to $1000 per month playing simple puzzle game online.... they pay into your local bank account or throughout PayPal. ..
www.nairaland.gq

Baba i'm interested.
How do I get registered on the site?
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by DarkJeddi(m): 6:05pm On Jun 12, 2020
xynerise:
You can't die if it is not your time....and when it is your time to die, even termite bite can kill you
Leave matter,make she go thank her God say no be Naija she dey..
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by periphetes: 6:08pm On Jun 12, 2020
When God says it's not yet your time to leave the world. No form of death can take you over.

Glory be to God almighty!
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by MOnkeyBabe(f): 6:48pm On Jun 12, 2020
boman2014:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11837013/mom-intestines-hanging-out-gunman-hole-stomach/
She is GRATeful she's aBle to raise her kiDs. So thoughtful of her. POOR PRettie lADy embarassed undecided cry
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by MOnkeyBabe(f): 6:53pm On Jun 12, 2020
joinpreneur:
My God!
Will she still be able to conceive?
I hope so. PRAyinG SeRiously forher
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by MOnkeyBabe(f): 6:56pm On Jun 12, 2020
Nuel4:
Horrible. I'm sorry but it's disgusting
my own was CSeCtion and my tummy expanded withSTRetCh maRks and SCAlDs . WRinkles everywhere. SoRRy if I'm iRRitATinG you . It's what motheRs have to go through, before this Befell her.
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by MOnkeyBabe(f): 6:58pm On Jun 12, 2020
gbaskiboy:
Hun! This outta scared my life out of me. Thank God she survived. Clothes they cover things sha
theRe's a little GiRl who's inteStine got SUCkeD Out of a POOl. Her's is woRSe. Her intestines are outside her BoDy cry
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by MOnkeyBabe(f): 6:59pm On Jun 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
What da fuckkkk

Brother
Nor be everything we go just dey critize Nigeria
We fit still run that kind thing for our hospital here.

Although according to the story them go arrange the stomach well later

But the way when people dey overrate America
We expect say them for fit close the wound and make the stomach fine immediately not wait for some time

SlAwomiR, *noDs head* nO Be ToDAy
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:01pm On Jun 12, 2020
oyeb15:
Death comes easy where Life is hard.
PleaSe DeAR, eXPlAin..

1 Like

Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:03pm On Jun 12, 2020
Pavillon:
Autograft... Mainly Skin graft helped her.

All thanks to science.

After God, fear science, specifically Life Scientist.
ChUKwu Onye Bi n'iGwe ka obu UChe gi enwe m'potu.
God instill WiSDOm in man for the purpose of good
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:06pm On Jun 12, 2020
TheSourcerer:
thank God Hitler is dead , thank God Serena Williams is alive , embarassed
na we not to juDGe. HitleR was meant to be A ReVolutionist not RACiSt. HAte the Sin, DeaR. Don't wish death on the person, just as you wouldn't wish DeAth on a loved one no matter the hARm they have CAUSeD you.
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
TheSourcerer:
nope in this case it's better dead than a piece of walking mutant strain

I'm a fan of gore but she's not creepy at all , death over creepy here ♥️♥️
her kids would make the PiCk. They would ACcePt the comPROmiSe of having a walkinG mUTAnt StRain
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:18pm On Jun 12, 2020
TheSourcerer:
oh yes I'm sure he wants to her physique every night before he rolls out the morning sun.
I'm veRy ChRiStiAn but it seems like no man can SAtisfy me or my heaRt's deSiRes. I Don't BlASPheme. It May be I am looking for a man like JeSUs .
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:21pm On Jun 12, 2020
Tomberee:
Looks like make-up oh shocked cool
ARe you ijaw? Nice meeting you SisteR, i'm iTSeKiRi smiley
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:25pm On Jun 12, 2020
gentlestdude:
May God keep us away from such evil cause I imagine she never expected that to happened, someone just barging in shooting everywhere and everything he sees
The DeVil can take away anyone's mind to that extent, if not for the GRACe of God.
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:28pm On Jun 12, 2020
ezenwajosh:
THERE'S ALWAYS A SECOND CHANCE IN EUROPE AND AMERICA

IN AFRICA NAH....YOU GOT ONLY ONE SHOT

THAT IS WHY THEY CAN NEVER EVER PROTEST IN THE MIDST OF TYRANNY

If they shoot at site....NO AMBULANCE TO PICK YOU UP....

Nigeria is a zoo though
ezebu, I PRAy God BleSSes me with Wealth enough to ChAnGe that. MaDe a COVenant with GOd that if he Should make me suCessful, I would be at the beck and call of the POoR
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:32pm On Jun 12, 2020
Kriptune:
Notice how no one is asking what she was doing at a night club? undecided

Cos it's not Nigger area where we distract ourselves from the main point with stupid trivia issues
even if in be among the GiRls wet BReak my head with bOTTle for CluB. I Don foRGiveam
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:33pm On Jun 12, 2020
idrisreal002:
All of you talking nonsense about your country, cover your face in shame.
Much more severe conditions has been treated here in Nigeria.
That you've never witnessed it, doesn't mean it isn't real.
The truth is successful difficult and delicate surgeries has been done here in Nigeria just like it has been done in other parts of the world.
So instead of shit talking your country, why don't you make researches to see the ones done in your country.

Good stories from Nigeria won't trend but the shity, bad, inhuman ones will because that's what we love to hear.
yes, let's SPRead the GooD news , iDRis COmPatRiot wink
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:39pm On Jun 12, 2020
Gregorian2020:
If it Nigeria this woman would have been buried. This country lack what is call science and technology. Look at the way she got survived by the doctors
Please, let's tRy to encouRAGe OUR meDical PROfessionals with ConStRUCTive & inSPiRinG StoRies rather than BAShinG them. God Bless you.
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:41pm On Jun 12, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:

Lol well I can't help buh agree with you though cry
we Shouldn't be neGAtive minded, but Quite alRiGht, NiGeRia needs to up its GAme
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by mimer(m): 8:04pm On Jun 12, 2020
Wtf!!!! cry
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by MOnkeyBabe(f): 8:24pm On Jun 12, 2020
ecolime:
Wow

This is another reason why defunding or scrapping of the police cant work in America. The most the protesters can get is more accountability on the officers part.

Just imagine America without police. This is a society that has easy access to firearms.

To each his own.
was thinking SAme.

1 Like

Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by raphy(m): 8:27pm On Jun 12, 2020
see the picture was so horrible I have to look away twice..

God save her seriously she need to always thank God.

if it was in.this shit hole as everyone said it...u will. he rejected in many places and you will never survive it.

bullet in leg and bullet in stomach u still alive to tell the world.
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by MISTAICEY02288(m): 8:29pm On Jun 12, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
we Shouldn't be neGAtive minded, but Quite alRiGht, NiGeRia needs to up its GAme

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by raphy(m): 8:33pm On Jun 12, 2020
who is that monkeybabe grabbing all everybody attention here nah?; is she another new babe on the group?
i just keep seeing monkey here and monkey there..how are you doing asking for friend.
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by TLrboss(m): 8:48pm On Jun 12, 2020
gentlestdude:
imagine that happened in Nigeria, I'm sure she'll be singing with the angels now
or dining with the devil maybe
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by babajero(m): 9:01pm On Jun 12, 2020
Black is Rugged.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? / 8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.