Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US (73140 Views)

Woman Dies After Gynaecologist Mistakenly Cuts Her Intestines During Childbirth / Little Girl Lives With Stomach, Liver & Bowel Outside Her Body In UK (Graphic) / Newborn Baby With His Intestines Outside His Body In Cross River (Disturbing Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
TheSourcerer:
you make yourself successful , not time not God not Nature you!
Planinging - Self Dicipline- hardwork(determination)
nwata ke iChO Ara. Who said I didn't know
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:50pm On Jun 13, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I'm ijaw from pH tho
Good smiley my dad understands ijaw
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:52pm On Jun 13, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I am very not christain and I blashpheme alot , ''blasphemy for eveyone'' cheers

If no man can satisfy you (which is completely normal-ish)
Jesus's limp dick can definitely do nothing down there for you -_-,

Stop looking for a man like Jesus and start looking for Jack
nice thouGht. I ACtUally DATed a Guy named JaCK. He DumPeD me within a month just last week
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:54pm On Jun 13, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I was been sarcastic , since one idiot up there said that god goe didn't die.
So I answered thank God Hitler Is dead , thank God Serena Williams is still alive , in other words e no concern god
wait, you've Got many things in common with my ex. How Come SeRena Williams came to your mind?
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by TheSourcerer: 4:22pm On Jun 13, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
wait, you've Got many things in common with my ex. How Come SeRena Williams came to your mind?
grin
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by TheSourcerer: 4:23pm On Jun 13, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
your ex tall dark handsome, bearded
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by TheSourcerer: 4:24pm On Jun 13, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
nice thouGht. I ACtUally DATed a Guy named JaCK. He DumPeD me within a month just last week
this made me lmao

1 Like

Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by TheSourcerer: 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
my dad understands ijaw , I don't , I understand Yoruba though ♥️

1 Like

Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by Xmuslim: 4:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Quite
How's your Afternoon going so far?
great bro and yours?
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by Kelly256(f): 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2020
[quote author=MOnkeyBabe post=90626488]I Attended holy child ColleGe, IKOyi. GRADuated 2010 ,
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by Kelly256(f): 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
I Attended holy child ColleGe, IKOyi. GRADuated 2010 , studied Accounting, have two DaUghters.
I went to Holy Child too! Nice to see another hcc girl smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by Ebenezer2021(m): 8:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
She's still fucckable though cool
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by raphy(m): 11:24pm On Jun 13, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
fRom monKeyBABe to the woRlD

happy weekend o.abeg which side ur tree day make I see if I can climb it and come see how monkey look..

1 Like

Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by MOnkeyBabe(f): 2:17am On Jun 15, 2020
Kelly256:
I went to Holy Child too! Nice to see another hcc girl smiley
loooooool
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by MOnkeyBabe(f): 2:20am On Jun 15, 2020
TheSourcerer:
your ex tall dark handsome, bearded
Nigerian-AmeRiCan, DReads, yes. Not too DARk
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by MOnkeyBabe(f): 2:24am On Jun 15, 2020
TheSourcerer:
grin
yeah. HOllywooD mind PROGRamming. I'm a ViCtim of it. You BOth have many things in common. He's a fRee thinker.
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by TheSourcerer: 6:23am On Jun 15, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
lol why don't you ? My defense is we never spoke languages at home, raised purely English, even pidgin was seen as a crime
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by TheSourcerer: 6:26am On Jun 15, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
Nigerian-AmeRiCan, DReads, yes. Not too DARk
you've Got Good taste .

1 Like

Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by TheSourcerer: 6:26am On Jun 15, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
yeah. HOllywooD mind PROGRamming. I'm a ViCtim of it. You BOth have many things in common. He's a fRee thinker.
question is are you ?
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by MOnkeyBabe(f): 10:31am On Jun 15, 2020
TheSourcerer:
you've Got Good taste .
I was only into white ameRiCans, till I decided to StRike a BAlanCe

1 Like

Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by MOnkeyBabe(f): 10:31am On Jun 15, 2020
TheSourcerer:
question is are you ?
am I wut?
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by MOnkeyBabe(f): 10:33am On Jun 15, 2020
TheSourcerer:
lol why don't you ? My defense is we never spoke languages at home, raised purely English, even pidgin was seen as a crime
dad SPOke vernacular . LeaRneD Igbo in SChool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by TheSourcerer: 10:37am On Jun 15, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
am I wut?
A Free thinker ?
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by TheSourcerer: 10:38am On Jun 15, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
I was only into white ameRiCans, till I decided to StRike a BAlanCe
balance is everything
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by MOnkeyBabe(f): 2:32pm On Jun 15, 2020
TheSourcerer:
A Free thinker ?
I Believe God exists. KinDA AGnOStiC. Feels he's a Good guy but bad things happen that he's helpless to. Same way there is no RePentAnCe in the GRAVe and people can be cast to hell. I OBey his laws except saving my man till maRRiaGe. Relationships are CRAP these days. After the PSyChOloGical SuffeRinG I face at my jobs. Not Gonna Place my trust in anyone who can DiSAPPOint . Have a husband and heRD of BoyfRienDs for DiffeRent reasons. Have kidS. I Got my husband BeCause I had money. End of STORy. That's how we doing it now. No one has got time to waste with the mind GAMes & loyalty BUllShit. LiteRAlly, if I was where you're at, I Could Bleep you with him to have a nice time kissSWinGinG kiss.
Why one of my boyfriends, jack, stopped talking to me is because I suggested we have a party with his brothers. I've done many paIRs, BROthers, twins, SiSTeRSfriends, CouSinsetc. I let him SleeP with all my GiRl fRienDs & BitChes. But it's like he's GOt some family RiVAlry with his BROther.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by TheSourcerer: 2:39pm On Jun 15, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
I Believe God exists. KinDA AGnOStiC. Feels he's a Good guy but bad things happen that he's helpless to. Same way there is no RePentAnCe in the GRAVe and people can be cast to hell. I OBey his laws except saving my man till maRRiaGe. Relationships are CRAP these days. After the PSyChOloGical SuffeRinG I face at my jobs. Not Gonna Place my trust in anyone who can DiSAPPOint . Have a husband and heRD of BoyfRienDs for DiffeRent reasons. Have kidS. I Got my husband BeCause I had money. End of STORy. That's how we doing it now. No one has got time to waste with the mind GAMes & loyalty BUllShit. LiteRAlly, if I was where you're at, I Could Bleep you with him to have a nice time kissSWinGinG kiss.
Why one of my boyfriends, jack, stopped talking to me is because I suggested we have a party with his brothers. I've done many paIRs, BROthers, twins, SiSTeRSfriends, CouSinsetc. I let him SleeP with all my GiRl fRienDs & BitChes. But it's like he's GOt some family RiVAlry with his BROther.
I swear I feel I'm talking with my ex , pm me
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by MOnkeyBabe(f): 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I swear I feel I'm talking with my ex , pm me
like minds STiCK toGetheR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by TheSourcerer: 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
I see no reason why you think marriage is nessesary (yes the Koran and the bible) , instinctively you know open relationship is the best , know your crew , I'm a sw.inger , hope you keep videos I got lots to show you , marriage is overrated and boring trust that truth
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by TheSourcerer: 2:45pm On Jun 15, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
like minds STiCK toGetheR
Bleep we say this to each other , we finish our sentences .

Can't even say Bleep in peace sef
, When we are not in the 20th century ,
Bleep you suen

I wrote 'im a swinge.r ' it came out as 'im a player ' i was like wetin be this mumu seun donagsin , and to upgrade nairaland from 2008z you don't want to but I can't say fvck , smh
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by MOnkeyBabe(f): 2:49pm On Jun 15, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I see no reason why you think marriage is nessesary (yes the Koran and the bible) , instinctively you know open relationship is the best , know your crew , I'm a sw.inger , hope you keep videos I got lots to show you , marriage is overrated and boring trust that truth
na these Guys for stReet. Them go dey insult person. They be like oh no wonder she's not married. Mfuckers . Marriage can be contracted in many ways. TiS not entirely about ChASte life
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by TheSourcerer: 2:54pm On Jun 15, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
na these Guys for stReet. Them go dey insult person. They be like oh no wonder she's not married. Mfuckers . Marriage can be contracted in many ways. TiS not entirely about ChASte life

Listen ...
People always have Opinions
They are not truth
Every single dick and Harry has right to his opinion
Nobody knows you
Even your parents don't know you
You know you
Opinions are not truth
Opinions are free(barking)

Would you bark back at every dog barking at you or you you go home lock your doors and put your earplugs in, don't let them body your world , it works , you learn to ignore them easy as time goes on , you dig?
Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:15pm On Jun 15, 2020
TheSourcerer:

Listen ...
People always have Opinions
They are not truth
Every single dick and Harry has right to his opinion
Nobody knows you
Even your parents don't know you
You know you
Opinions are not truth
Opinions are free(barking)

Would you bark back at every dog barking at you or you you go home lock your doors and put your earplugs in, don't let them body your world , it works , you learn to ignore them easy as time goes on , you dig?
of COURSe, Ain't nobody got time for that, why I did what's on my mind ReGARdless

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics) / Are There Any Side Effects Of Using Methylated Spirit To Aid Beard Growth??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.