Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US (73155 Views)

Woman Dies After Gynaecologist Mistakenly Cuts Her Intestines During Childbirth / Little Girl Lives With Stomach, Liver & Bowel Outside Her Body In UK (Graphic) / Newborn Baby With His Intestines Outside His Body In Cross River (Disturbing Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by Omar09(m): 9:14pm On Jun 15, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
I Believe God exists. KinDA AGnOStiC. Feels he's a Good guy but bad things happen that he's helpless to. Same way there is no RePentAnCe in the GRAVe and people can be cast to hell. I OBey his laws except saving my man till maRRiaGe. Relationships are CRAP these days. After the PSyChOloGical SuffeRinG I face at my jobs. Not Gonna Place my trust in anyone who can DiSAPPOint . Have a husband and heRD of BoyfRienDs for DiffeRent reasons. Have kidS. I Got my husband BeCause I had money. End of STORy. That's how we doing it now. No one has got time to waste with the mind GAMes & loyalty BUllShit. LiteRAlly, if I was where you're at, I Could Bleep you with him to have a nice time kissSWinGinG kiss.
Why one of my boyfriends, jack, stopped talking to me is because I suggested we have a party with his brothers. I've done many paIRs, BROthers, twins, SiSTeRSfriends, CouSinsetc. I let him SleeP with all my GiRl fRienDs & BitChes. But it's like he's GOt some family RiVAlry with his BROther.

You are one hell of a bleeped up lady!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US by TheSourcerer: 6:35am On Jun 16, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
of COURSe, Ain't nobody got time for that, why I did what's on my mind ReGARdless
still couldn't reach out through nairaland mail for some reason
Here
darnleypedro22@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? / 8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.