Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

See What Nigerian Military Did To IPOB Members Who Protested In Aba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Nigerian Military Did To IPOB Members Who Protested In Aba (850 Views)

Nasarawa Guber: 38 Women Who Protested Supreme Court Verdict Denied Bail / The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) / Why Police Officers Protested In Maiduguri, Blocked Highway Today — Spokesperson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Nigerian Military Did To IPOB Members Who Protested In Aba by sirchikero: 10:18am On Jun 12, 2020
IPOB members Naija News NG reported protested in Aba on the 8th of June 2020 were arrested and charged to court. Read the story here .

The Nnamdi Kanu led IPOB were protesting the killing of Christians in Nigeria and Biafran Land . Ezumaibe EL-Shalom reported an update on what happened to the protesters. Read his words below:

https://www.naijanewsng.com/see-what-nigerian-military-did-to-ipob-members-who-protested-in-aba/

1 Share

Re: See What Nigerian Military Did To IPOB Members Who Protested In Aba by Enoch07: 10:24am On Jun 12, 2020
I pity dat poor goat

2 Likes

Re: See What Nigerian Military Did To IPOB Members Who Protested In Aba by Futuragetty: 10:41am On Jun 12, 2020
Just musing...

"It doesn't matter whether a slave escapes through the
window or the door. The overriding aim is that he escapes
from the slave master! People in bondage shouldn't bicker
over how they regain their freedom; whether through the door or through the window. But what shouldn't be done is for a slave to prevent another from escaping! Plan your escape and ensure your freedom; how you do so is your business"!!!

It doesn't matter whether a cat is black or white; if it
kills mice, it's a good cat

My response to this thread:Mark my words, United states of BIAFRA will be recognised as nation 2 Years from now. it may not even get to that 2023.

2 Likes

Re: See What Nigerian Military Did To IPOB Members Who Protested In Aba by TUANKU(m): 10:49am On Jun 12, 2020
Futuragetty:
Just musing...

"It doesn't matter whether a slave escapes through the
window or the door. The overriding aim is that he escapes
from the slave master! People in bondage shouldn't bicker
over how they regain their freedom; whether through the door or through the window. But what shouldn't be done is for a slave to prevent another from escaping! Plan your escape and ensure your freedom; how you do so is your business"!!!

It doesn't matter whether a cat is black or white; if it
kills mice, it's a good cat

My response to this thread:Mark my words, United states of BIAFRA will be recognised as nation 2 Years from now. it may not even get to that 2023.
We're waiting. Secession has never been achieved by mere expression of sentiments.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

For South South & South East - Orient Harmony And Lower Niger Bloc / 'I Will No Longer Be Afraid Of Death, Once I Cross 70 ’ – Abiola Ajimobi / NDDC Crisis: Akpabio Finally Reacts To Sexual Harassment Allegation By Joy Nunie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.