Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,961 members, 7,952,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:24 AM

Don't Look Down On Your Husband Because Of The Position You Are Holding Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Look Down On Your Husband Because Of The Position You Are Holding Today (372 Views)

Seun What Happened To The Mod Position You Advertised? / I Can’t Find Husband Because Of Bad Roads In My Area – Ghanaian Woman Laments / "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Look Down On Your Husband Because Of The Position You Are Holding Today by Nairalandhero: 10:18am On Jun 12, 2020
MESSAGE FOR LADIES

I want my husband to be like Ben Carson,
I want my husband to be like Fela Durotoye,
I want my husband to be like Myles Munroe,
I want my husband to be like Robert Kiyosaki,
I want my husband to be like Sam Adeyemi,
I want my husband to be like Enoch Adeboye,
I want my husband to be like Yemi Osibanjo,
I want my husband to be like Apostle Arome Osayi,
I want my husband to be like Mike Bamiloye,
I want my husband to be like Barack Obama,
I want my husband to be like Goodluck Jonathan,
I want my husband to be like Apostle Johnson Suleman,
I want my husband to be like Olu Jacobs,
I want my husband to be like Voke Roy Onakpoya,
I want my husband to be like Paul Enenche,
I want my husband to be like DK Olukoya,
I want my husband to be like Bisi Adewale,
I want my husband to be like Praise Fowowe,
I want my husband to be like Joshua Selman Nimmak,
I want my husband to be like Bishop David Oyedepo,
I want my husband to be like Samuel Olagbenjo,

their wives are indeed fortunate to have them

Hey! Wake up.
Their wives didn’t marry the men you know,
They built them.
Their wives didn’t marry the fire
They fanned the smoke to flame.
Their wives didn’t marry the celebrities
They took a chance on the nonentities.
Their wives didn’t marry the glory
They were part of the stories.
Never give up on a man with a vision.
To them belong the future.

God bless your home.
Build your husband, encourage him in a little way, appreciate the strength in him and lovely correct his weakness. You are the next to build a champion from his current situation.

Don't look down on your husband because of the position you are holding today.
Respect every man and God bless you .

2 Likes

Re: Don't Look Down On Your Husband Because Of The Position You Are Holding Today by donbachi(m): 10:38am On Jun 12, 2020
Most of our girls wears akwaoche,but hates men that wears it.and prefers men in prada and gucci..its good to wish for great things,luxury life and splendors.you can have them all,by helping in building your man and not pulling him down with negative words..it takes two to tangle and iron sharpeneth iron...no be to dey carry big nyansh and breast upandan..check all the women married to the above mentioned men.i know sure sey dem get big nyansh and breat..rather,BIG BRAIN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Look Down On Your Husband Because Of The Position You Are Holding Today by daberechi8(f): 11:00am On Jun 12, 2020
You have a point
Re: Don't Look Down On Your Husband Because Of The Position You Are Holding Today by donphetus(m): 11:07am On Jun 12, 2020
Already, in the last few decades, you have realized the utter futility of of encumbering yourselves with superfluous possessions that have no useful virtue, but which, for various sentimental reasons, you continue to hoard, thus lessening your life's efficiency by using for it time and attention that should have been applied to the practical work of life's accomplishments.

1 Like

Re: Don't Look Down On Your Husband Because Of The Position You Are Holding Today by ettaetta(m): 11:33am On Jun 12, 2020
you are right

(1) (Reply)

Classic Ram Burger. / Watch Sexy Women Live On This Site / My Last Bleep In Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.