Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,484 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO (81053 Views)

MKO Abiola: Abdulsalami’s Government Killed My Father - Jamiu Abiola / Reno Omokri To Jamiu Abiola: Abacha Jailed Your Father Buhari Was His Accomplice / Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by oladipupo2234: 5:14pm On Jun 12, 2020
Omo ale jatijati
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by VickyRotex(f): 5:14pm On Jun 12, 2020
BABANGBALI:
oiiiiiiiin. I don expose your secret for nairaland grin grin tongue

I'll report you to the Mods for breaking rule 8!!!! angry angry
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by sammy7410(m): 5:17pm On Jun 12, 2020
u no well

Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by Psalmistproject: 5:18pm On Jun 12, 2020
Jack500:
All I see are ipobians releasing their frustration and anger on the poor Man. Nothing serious here

Unfortunately for them, today is June 12 Abiola day = Democracy day and Abiola is an ex-president; thou, never ruled.

Those that want to die can go ahead.

Democracy day, Abiola day

Are you saying his son is a citizen IPOB? Or those commenting? But, I think you have some issues with IPOB which is somehow psychologic. How often do you dream of IPOB mobs chasing after you with cutlass? I know, the answer is,( please see a psychiatric immediately!)

1 Like

Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by NovusHomo(m): 5:19pm On Jun 12, 2020
Abi omo Ale ni man yi ni?. This man na bastard ni?.
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 12, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Truth be told, abiola would have been a very terrible mistake.

Biafra e-rat. I didn't expect less from you since the federal government has declared June 12 a public holiday. Daughter of the haters....
And Nah that hatred and bitterness go kill all you..eyin omo iran-ki-ran. Oloriburuku A-ko shi be ro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by BABANGBALI: 5:20pm On Jun 12, 2020
VickyRotex:

I'll report you to the Mods for breaking rule 8!!!! angry angry
yinmu. Na to launch another moniker be that now
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by holusimple(m): 5:23pm On Jun 12, 2020
You mean your father has no vision? This Guy need DNA test

1 Like

Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by Vulcan24(m): 5:24pm On Jun 12, 2020
agenda are good

when compared dosent mean you bring in the fallouts and the errors in it

why are dumb people always on Twitter
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by VickyRotex(f): 5:24pm On Jun 12, 2020
BABANGBALI:
yinmu. Na to launch another moniker be that now

from your 1,001 monikers abi. you no dey tire?
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by Kuginzi: 5:25pm On Jun 12, 2020
thesicilian:
The son has revealed who the father really was. Nothing is hidden under the sun.

The Agenda:
Wailer!!

Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by BABANGBALI: 5:26pm On Jun 12, 2020
VickyRotex:

from your 1,001 monikers abi. you no dey tire?
na una go tire now. I even get some wey I never launch tongue tongue
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by BeerParlour: 5:29pm On Jun 12, 2020
This is why his kinsmen sold him out to the North
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by VickyRotex(f): 5:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
BABANGBALI:
na una go tire now. I even get some wey I never launch tongue tongue

Be deceiving yourself. "omo ma pa mi, to ba se di e, yo do mo ma pa ra re" undecided
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by Coronavirus84: 5:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
Jack500:
All I see are ipobians releasing their frustration and anger on the poor Man. Nothing serious here

Unfortunately for them, today is June 12 Abiola day = Democracy day and Abiola is an ex-president; thou, never ruled.

Those that want to die can go ahead.

Democracy day, Abiola day
You are the only sensible person I see here. Don't mind all those frustrated ipobians jare. God bless you and your family
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by Coronavirus84: 5:34pm On Jun 12, 2020
Gforce2015:

Biafra e-rat. I didn't expect less from you since the federal government has declared June 12 a public holiday. Daughter of the haters....
And Nah that hatred and bitterness go kill all you..eyin omo iran-ki-ran. Oloriburuku A-ko shi be ro
God bless you my brother. Awon Oloriburuku omo Biafra
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by wizod(m): 5:35pm On Jun 12, 2020
Davash222:
Foolish son. Bringing your sophisticated Dad in the same sentence with a bigoted gworo chewing tooth pick leg vegetable!
A disgrace to the family of late MKO Abiola!
hahahaha bad guy with bad mouth, though what you said is true

1 Like

Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by BABANGBALI: 5:35pm On Jun 12, 2020
VickyRotex:

Be deceiving yourself. "omo ma pa mi, to ba se di e, [b]yo do mo ma pa [/b]ra re" undecided
I like the do do part of your statement. The the thing too sweet, i mean the do do do grin grin
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by membranus: 5:40pm On Jun 12, 2020
Sunisonflex39:
please my fellow nairalander, I was giving a job from a fellow nairalander because I used to drop account number during that peak lock down period.
she has a free YouTube channel that she talks about everyday to day life's matters.expecially for the female folks.

My job is to get enough persons to subscribe to the channel, it's a free subscription..just a click.to every 50 persons I get,i am to be paid 4 digit figure..
this is better than dropping account numbers here and there..

please my good people of this forum,Help a brother meet his target by just clicking on the subscribe button on the channel..

I will need a name for every subscribers so I can jot down. at the end of the session, she cross check her channel and my list to know who are from me.
please help a brother.

you can DM me the name on 0 7 0 6 4 3 9 0 9 6 0 that's if you can't post your name in a public forum..
I will be very grateful.
see my signature for link

Nairaland famz let's do it for this guy by subscribing for him.

We are one family and we need to help one another.

1 Like

Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by SexytorresE(f): 5:41pm On Jun 12, 2020
Pls stop it grin cheesy
thesicilian:
The son has revealed who the father really was. Nothing is hidden under the sun.

The Agenda:

1 Like

Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by michoim(m): 5:43pm On Jun 12, 2020
These are foolish anger/attacks express by IPOB/PDP
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by Jack500: 5:44pm On Jun 12, 2020
thatigboman:
the cone in your head is disturbing your brain.
Dare call abiola ex-president in a forum where your identity can be verified and see if u see the rising sun for life. Treason. Ex-president, ruled from when to when?

U obvious don't reason, fvck off
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 12, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Pic 1: Surprised Me

Pic 2: What people think of Jamiu

Pic 3: Me after reading peoples comments and reaction to His statement.
i fii say na only me feel like this
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by Jack500: 5:45pm On Jun 12, 2020
Kemistri4:

Say what u know

He was officially acknowledged winner of the election

Conferred with GCFR

But was never recognised as president though there were calls then for PMB to do so

Always research so u don't end up embarrassing yourself publicly...

Use ur sense, u won't hear, apart from president who other person is refer to as GCFR
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by Justiceleague1: 5:47pm On Jun 12, 2020
Davash222:
Foolish son. Bringing your sophisticated Dad in the same sentence with a bigoted gworo chewing tooth pick leg vegetable!
A disgrace to the family of late MKO Abiola!
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by Trutherme: 5:47pm On Jun 12, 2020
shocked
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by Justiceleague1: 5:48pm On Jun 12, 2020
Look at his well structured konehead

Too much of Gbegiri and Ewedu

grin
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by Ayobami7(m): 5:50pm On Jun 12, 2020
na wa ooo
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by Coronavirus84: 5:51pm On Jun 12, 2020
All I see on this thread are the frustrated Biafra people that are against anything or anybody supporting President Buhari. Jamiu have spoken well
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by Kemistri4(m): 5:54pm On Jun 12, 2020
Jack500:

Use ur sense, u won't hear, apart from president who other person is refer to as GCFR

Mumu man.

Yes GCFR is traditionally reserved for presidents, but there is no law that prevents others from being conferred with it.

Abiola is not the only non-president to receive it.

When ur teacher is talking, u listen grin

Re: Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO by afroxyz: 5:59pm On Jun 12, 2020
Abiola the ITT is being immortalised. God help us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

8 Times Buhari Messed A Handshake Up / Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry / Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.