Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Everyone In Igboland Received The FG Cash Transfer”. – Sadiya Farouq - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Everyone In Igboland Received The FG Cash Transfer”. – Sadiya Farouq (2408 Views)

99.9% Households Yet To Receive FG’s Cash Transfer – World Bank / Sadiya Farouq Marries Sadique Abubakar In Private Ceremony - Sahara Reporters / 16,744 Persons In Kaduna Receive N20,000 FG's Cash Transfer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everyone In Igboland Received The FG Cash Transfer”. – Sadiya Farouq by sarrki(m): 2:36pm On Jun 12, 2020
ring

The Honorable Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development Sadiya Umar Farouq said, “there’s hardly anyone in Nigeria who didn’t receive the Federal Government Palliative care in this trial COVID 19 Pandemic. All the tribes in Nigeria received the palliative, Infact it was evenly distributed.

“Hearing some tribe crying of marginalization, especially the Eastern parts of Nigeria and the South South that no palliative care was given to them tends to blackmail.

“Nobody in the Eastern or South Southern parts of Nigeria will say he or she didn’t receive any palliative from the government, especially the Federal government relieved cash transfer sent to their respective bank accounts.
About 95% of them received the relief fund. Those I will say that didn’t receive the funds are children, those still in Primary and Secondary school but every average Igbo man and woman received the palliative care and the relief fund cash transfer.

“Asking me if this could be the reason for the increase in volume of their agitation has nothing to do with the Federal government relieved cash transfer because all of them received the relief fund through their individual bank accounts.

Agitation will not help this country to grow but doing the right thing not to blackmail the government”, she concluded

https://9newsng.com/everyone-in-igboland-received-the-fg-cash-transfer-sadiya-farouq/
Re: Everyone In Igboland Received The FG Cash Transfer”. – Sadiya Farouq by Orubebe01: 2:36pm On Jun 12, 2020
Nothing wey Akpan no go see for gate

12 Likes

Re: Everyone In Igboland Received The FG Cash Transfer”. – Sadiya Farouq by sarrki(m): 2:37pm On Jun 12, 2020
This woman don step on cobra tail ooooooo

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Everyone In Igboland Received The FG Cash Transfer”. – Sadiya Farouq by JasonScoolari: 2:38pm On Jun 12, 2020
sarrki:
Your stylish hatred for the Igbos cannot be hidden Bro.

Continue.

23 Likes

Re: Everyone In Igboland Received The FG Cash Transfer”. – Sadiya Farouq by chatinent: 2:39pm On Jun 12, 2020
Oyi onu nsi tubgo kwa gi there.

4 Likes

Re: Everyone In Igboland Received The FG Cash Transfer”. – Sadiya Farouq by GOFRONT(m): 2:39pm On Jun 12, 2020
Chaiii.....This woman don chook finger for our eye!!!

3 Likes

Re: Everyone In Igboland Received The FG Cash Transfer”. – Sadiya Farouq by ivandragon: 2:40pm On Jun 12, 2020
Lol...

Like seriously?

I would like to believe that this is fake news or she was misquoted...

In the happenstance that she actually said this, can she back it up with evidence?

That between 2-3 thousand carefully selected individuals received the funds doesn't mean everyone got it...

5 Likes

Re: Everyone In Igboland Received The FG Cash Transfer”. – Sadiya Farouq by sammyj: 2:40pm On Jun 12, 2020
Choi!!! This is a case of when trouble sleep yanga go wake am for this man!!! grin cool

1 Like

Re: Everyone In Igboland Received The FG Cash Transfer”. – Sadiya Farouq by Sunnymatey(m): 2:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
Chai, this woman need help.
Me, l did see anything o

3 Likes

Re: Everyone In Igboland Received The FG Cash Transfer”. – Sadiya Farouq by sirqeeboi(m): 2:44pm On Jun 12, 2020
As I don't know anyone that has corona virus na same say I know no any one that collect any palliative or cash from FG..I am in the north and I am around the ppl they aren't rich and they didn't collect anything here even from there state government or any individual here ...

Who are they lying too...
Pls let normal activities start soonest.
Even the state I am hasn't report any case more than a month now

1 Like

Re: Everyone In Igboland Received The FG Cash Transfer”. – Sadiya Farouq by Charmingrascal(m): 2:44pm On Jun 12, 2020
Nothing wey person no go hear for Buhari Government

1 Like

Re: Everyone In Igboland Received The FG Cash Transfer”. – Sadiya Farouq by Mightyhaiz: 2:45pm On Jun 12, 2020
sarrki:
lol.. no cobra tails here..even u have said far worse..

Nobody swung at your gbegiri skull..

we generally dismiss such demented folly with a wave of hand..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everyone In Igboland Received The FG Cash Transfer”. – Sadiya Farouq by sarrki(m): 2:46pm On Jun 12, 2020
Nah the matter we dey try settle

1 Like

Re: Everyone In Igboland Received The FG Cash Transfer”. – Sadiya Farouq by sarrki(m): 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
lol.. but u have said worse..

we generally dismiss such demented folly with a wave of hand..

To Ipobians not Igbo

Igbos are my people

N I still believe Igbos are terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Everyone In Igboland Received The FG Cash Transfer”. – Sadiya Farouq by tungamaje: 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2020
This must be fake news or she was misquoted. Madam, please repeat yourself
Re: Everyone In Igboland Received The FG Cash Transfer”. – Sadiya Farouq by gwafaeziokwu: 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2020
grin

Who gave alcohol to Buhari's side chick bikonu.

She shouldn't worry, no one will probe the big cash out from the Covid 19 scam. It has gone where other Nigeria resources has gone.

Noticed she did not talk about the guys from the west, it meant they all got the alert. Isorait.

5 Likes

Re: Everyone In Igboland Received The FG Cash Transfer”. – Sadiya Farouq by bayotwice(f): 2:49pm On Jun 12, 2020
kiss
Re: Everyone In Igboland Received The FG Cash Transfer”. – Sadiya Farouq by BlowYourMind: 2:49pm On Jun 12, 2020
hahahahahahahaha Asiri tuu, our brother scammers and swindlers from the yEast always claim self-sufficient but they are collecting money and rice without acknowledging the president kind gesture.

Re: Everyone In Igboland Received The FG Cash Transfer”. – Sadiya Farouq by Racoon(m): 2:49pm On Jun 12, 2020
The idiocy being manifested by everyone under this scam government is so annoying.

3 Likes

Re: Everyone In Igboland Received The FG Cash Transfer”. – Sadiya Farouq by Mightyhaiz: 2:49pm On Jun 12, 2020
sarrki:

To Ipobians not Igbo

Igbos are my people

N I still believe Igbos are terrorist
You trying to hide behind your forefinger

how possible is that?

3 Likes

Re: Everyone In Igboland Received The FG Cash Transfer”. – Sadiya Farouq by helinues: 2:49pm On Jun 12, 2020
Lying with impunity.

God punish una

2 Likes

Re: Everyone In Igboland Received The FG Cash Transfer”. – Sadiya Farouq by sarrki(m): 2:51pm On Jun 12, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
You trying to hide behind your forefinger

how possible is that?

They aren’t same thing

Please show and quote where I ever insulted Igbo?

If you can’t then I will show to the world you are a liar
Re: Everyone In Igboland Received The FG Cash Transfer”. – Sadiya Farouq by proeast(m): 2:52pm On Jun 12, 2020
She must be a bastard to have said that nonsense. Aside the palliatives you only shared in the North, and the expired rice you gave afonjas, did anything come to the East??

God will punish this wicked woman for not sharing palliatives in the East and still having the effrontery to lie against us.

7 Likes

Re: Everyone In Igboland Received The FG Cash Transfer”. – Sadiya Farouq by daddytime(m): 2:55pm On Jun 12, 2020
The disastrous minister of disaster no go kill person oh.

2 Likes

Re: Everyone In Igboland Received The FG Cash Transfer”. – Sadiya Farouq by paramakina202: 2:55pm On Jun 12, 2020
sarrki:
ring

The Honorable Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development Sadiya Umar Farouq said, “there’s hardly anyone in Nigeria who didn’t receive the Federal Government Palliative care in this trial COVID 19 Pandemic. All the tribes in Nigeria received the palliative, Infact it was evenly distributed.

“Hearing some tribe crying of marginalization, especially the Eastern parts of Nigeria and the South South that no palliative care was given to them tends to blackmail.

“Nobody in the Eastern or South Southern parts of Nigeria will say he or she didn’t receive any palliative from the government, especially the Federal government relieved cash transfer sent to their respective bank accounts.
About 95% of them received the relief fund. Those I will say that didn’t receive the funds are children, those still in Primary and Secondary school but every average Igbo man and woman received the palliative care and the relief fund cash transfer.

“Asking me if this could be the reason for the increase in volume of their agitation has nothing to do with the Federal government relieved cash transfer because all of them received the relief fund through their individual bank accounts.

Agitation will not help this country to grow but doing the right thing not to blackmail the government”, she concluded

https://9newsng.com/everyone-in-igboland-received-the-fg-cash-transfer-sadiya-farouq/

Sarki you no dey shame at all.

2 Likes

Re: Everyone In Igboland Received The FG Cash Transfer”. – Sadiya Farouq by sarrki(m): 2:55pm On Jun 12, 2020
proeast:
She must be a bastard to have said that nonsense. Aside the palliatives you only shared in the North, and the expired rice you gave afonjas, did anything come to the East??

God will punish this wicked woman for not sharing palliatives in the East and still having the effrontery to lie against us.

They actually gave palliatives in the southeast

What I don’t agree to is saying to everyone

How did she reached that conclusion and statistics
Re: Everyone In Igboland Received The FG Cash Transfer”. – Sadiya Farouq by Ogegeodey(m): 2:57pm On Jun 12, 2020
We are what they take us for YES!

They lie to our faces and we can't do shit.....

So sad

1 Like

Re: Everyone In Igboland Received The FG Cash Transfer”. – Sadiya Farouq by Mightyhaiz: 2:58pm On Jun 12, 2020
sarrki:

They aren’t same thing

Please show and quote where I ever insulted Igbo?

If you can’t then I will show to the world you are a liar
I should spend valuable time proving that your not an Igbo hating bigot? Just throw up a poll here and clear your dubious feign

2 Likes

Re: Everyone In Igboland Received The FG Cash Transfer”. – Sadiya Farouq by sarrki(m): 3:02pm On Jun 12, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
I should spend valuable time proving that your not an Igbo hating bigot? Just throw up a poll here and clear your dubious feign

Cause you are a blackmailer
Re: Everyone In Igboland Received The FG Cash Transfer”. – Sadiya Farouq by AdaoraNK(f): 3:07pm On Jun 12, 2020
If that really came from the Honorable Minister, she just need to publish it, the amount sent, the accounts and banks it was sent to, food palliative received by the governors of the South East and South South.

It can be verified. Like I said, if truly she said so, let her come out with facts before she ternish her image herself.
Re: Everyone In Igboland Received The FG Cash Transfer”. – Sadiya Farouq by waledeji(m): 3:43pm On Jun 12, 2020
JasonScoolari:

Continue.
And your stylish love for the Yorubas is sooo visible grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everyone In Igboland Received The FG Cash Transfer”. – Sadiya Farouq by Iamgrey5(m): 3:46pm On Jun 12, 2020
JasonScoolari:

Continue.
Just like Your stylish hatred for Yoruba is never hidden.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Will Force People Out,No Sit At Home Tomorrow ~uzodimma / Moment Senator Stella Oduah Gifted Aguleri Widow In Laws Striped Naked 1million / Amaechi Declares Presidential Ambition, Runs Round The Stadium To Show Fitness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.