Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,866 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

How Many Of You Make Regular Use Of 4chan? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How Many Of You Make Regular Use Of 4chan? (558 Views)

The Gradual Phasing Out Of The Use Of Palm Wine For Traditional Wedding Rites / Why Does The Ooni Of Ife Make Use Of The Traditional Edo Eben Dancing Sword / American From 4chan With Some Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of You Make Regular Use Of 4chan? by Tackman(m): 4:06pm On Jun 12, 2020
It's a pretty big spot, but it seems like the only Africans I encounter there are Ethiopians, Somalis, Eritreans, and Moroccans. Anyone here use it?
Re: How Many Of You Make Regular Use Of 4chan? by TUANKU(m): 4:28pm On Jun 12, 2020
I use it quite often.
Re: How Many Of You Make Regular Use Of 4chan? by zoeA: 4:55pm On Jun 12, 2020
How do I access it?
Re: How Many Of You Make Regular Use Of 4chan? by Tackman(m): 5:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
Just type "4chan.org" into the address bar.
I tend to hang around on /his/, and it's a definite mess. I figure Nigerians should be able to contribute to the actual discussions about Africa and its history more than I can.

(1) (Reply)

History & Cultural Significance Of Olojo Festival In Ile-Ife - A Documentary / Debate : Who Is This ? / Olu Of Warri Ogaime Atuwatse III Visit Alagbe's Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.