Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss (50655 Views)

Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations / Lady Sacked For Not Sleeping With Her Indian Boss, Nigerians React / Adenuga's Globacom Sacks 90 Married Female Staff - LasgidiOnline.com.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss by Oizee(f): 8:58pm On Jun 12, 2020
Hippocrates, black lives matters indeed, we can't even stand up for a young girl in our own black community, and u expect others to respect our rights

3 Likes

Re: Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss by Missyajoke(f): 8:59pm On Jun 12, 2020
We make laws in Nigeria without following them. It's only in Nigeria foreigners are treated as Gods.
Nigeria I hail thee
Re: Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss by mamaafrik(m): 8:59pm On Jun 12, 2020
Where are the human rights people,Falana ,keyamo,daddy freeze ,osinbajo,Mrs Buhari,abike dabiri etc.

One the black soil and this is happening........
Re: Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss by seedorfg(m): 8:59pm On Jun 12, 2020
inferiority complex been worrying some people, imagine this dust bin Indian man been given vip treatment in Nigeria where as he's a pieces of sh1ts in his country.

justice should be serve o ASAP

1 Like

Re: Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss by Luvinghubby: 8:59pm On Jun 12, 2020
PrecioussB:
On Facebook they are known for there popular word "send bob and vegana " lol their always h*rny
You really know them well. Even the gods they worship are female gods.

1 Like

Re: Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 12, 2020
Luvinghubby:

You really know them well. Even the gods they worship are female gods.

Lol.
Re: Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss by salford1: 9:01pm On Jun 12, 2020
bilulu:
All this people sef, infiltrating all the countries of the world, they can fluke any process just to get what they want. Their version of racism is outta this world. They don't associate with others except themselves mostly the white indians
Nothing like white Indians. Just a lighter shade as can be seen in those from Northern India/Pakistan/Afghanistan.
Re: Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss by nextstep(m): 9:02pm On Jun 12, 2020
Let me be the first to say: "den don enter am". In this current climate. The drama just started. Hope our pro-bono lawyers are going to take up her case wink

1 Like

Re: Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss by Knight12345: 9:02pm On Jun 12, 2020
Useless government God will judge every human according their deed
Re: Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss by lereinter(m): 9:05pm On Jun 12, 2020
2special:
No police station or those female agencies to report to...Indians mostly are animals

Which police station?

The one you are the dpo
Re: Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss by Skmoda360(m): 9:05pm On Jun 12, 2020
That hotel need to be sued......

what the fvck again?

She is gonna be alright......

2 Likes

Re: Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss by IndianInNigeria: 9:05pm On Jun 12, 2020
If this is a true story I hope the victim (and other previous victims) gets full justice and this individual face the law of the land. His employer should do the needful.
Re: Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss by Roon9(m): 9:06pm On Jun 12, 2020
salford1:

Whispering or just staring at their girls in India would surely ensure death sentence by beating for a Nigerian. No questions asked.

Nawa
Re: Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss by Skmoda360(m): 9:07pm On Jun 12, 2020
JasonScoolari:
It is a well known fact that majority of Indian men are serial rapist and hornnny pigs, and it is also a well known fact that majority of business and company owners in Nigeria are not after their staff welfare....

The Chinese and Indians will come to our country and humiliate us in our own turf, but our useless government will rather keep quiet...

A useless Indian rapist sexually harrased your staff and all you could do is to sack the abused young girl?

I will try my best to make it trend on different social media.

Enough is Enough.
Let's pitch a tent on twitter bro.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss by bejeria101(m): 9:07pm On Jun 12, 2020
Shut down that hotel. What rubbish. A garlic smelling Indian in my country! Ko joor.
Re: Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss by smart3856bw088: 9:08pm On Jun 12, 2020
Vvv

Re: Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss by IndianInNigeria: 9:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
JasonScoolari:
It is a well known fact that majority of Indian men are serial rapist and hornnny pigs, ...
I hope and pray she gets justice (if the events are true).
With reference to your bolder statement, let me make the same general assertion as you have done ...
It is a well known fact that majority of Nigerian men are crooks, kidnappers, corrupt, behead in the name of religion or hope of making “blood money” and are also serial rapists and hornnny pigs ...
Re: Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss by JJRainbow(m): 9:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
Useless, stupid, arrogant and smelling Indians will come to our country and start bulling and molesting our people more especially our girls and our ungrateful leaders won't say or do anything about it....what a failed nation.May the ALMIGHTY GOD deliver and guide us from the hands of our useless government, Ameeeennnnn.
Re: Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss by Passionate1(m): 9:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
Show us proof, make we nail them. .facts!! Facts!
Re: Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss by stormborn28(m): 9:11pm On Jun 12, 2020
PrecioussB:
On Facebook they are known for there popular word "send bob and vegana " lol their always h*rny
is that so? But it should be boobi and vagina. That is the correct spelling

1 Like

Re: Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss by Andrew13: 9:11pm On Jun 12, 2020
Nigerian government treat foreigners well than their own citizen's angry angry

Re: Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss by Andrew13: 9:13pm On Jun 12, 2020
Will u get out from this thread angry
IndianInNigeria:

With reference to your bolder statement, let me make the same general assertion as you have done ...
It is a well known fact that majority of Nigerian men are crooks, kidnappers, corrupt, behead in the name of religion or hope of making “blood money” and are also serial rapists and hornnny pigs ...

2 Likes

Re: Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss by flyingdutchman(m): 9:14pm On Jun 12, 2020
I need to Bleep that niggar up! I will find him!

1 Like

Re: Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss by Biodun1929(m): 9:16pm On Jun 12, 2020
PrecioussB:

Hahaha! I wonder why. One on my Facebook sent me the picture of one of my female Facebook friends and asked me to please introduce him to her. If you see how he had enlarged the picture, making the part of her cleavage very big, you will know he has used that pic to self-service many times. Lol. I wonder why they are always Hot.

2 Likes

Re: Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss by merit455(m): 9:16pm On Jun 12, 2020
masterP042:
The hotel may have done their little investigation into to accusation to find that the accusation may be a false one. Thereby effecting her sack.
Victims of rape or attempted rape, should do well to forward their case to the police immediately when the evidence is still fresh, and not come on social media to join a trend or a movement, cos that's no the right way to seek justice.
Why was the man's name and picture posted when the case hasn't been proven in court, and why was the lady's name hidden.. I think their identities should be hidden till it's proven beyond all reasonable doubts.. Cos some vindictive women can use these accusations to smear someone's good character that he's been building for years, cos the internet never forgets
Believe me....this guy have rape before.

Only rapist support fellow rapist

2 Likes

Re: Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss by Biodun1929(m): 9:20pm On Jun 12, 2020
jacksonkennedy:
Shame on Nigerians and their low self-esteem.
The idiot who sacked the poor girl for speaking up would have himself been lynched by Indians In India if a girl accused him (Even falsely) of rape

The hotel is owned by Indians. An Indian sacked the girl, not a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss by JasonScoolari: 9:20pm On Jun 12, 2020
IndianInNigeria:

Chief Supporter of Indian rapists, this is not Facebook where Mark Zuckerberg allow you and your hot brothers to display your level of "Hotness"

Don't be caught in the act if you're still in Nigeria.... That's my message to you.

2 Likes

Re: Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss by chimeremodlyn: 9:21pm On Jun 12, 2020
masterP042:
The hotel may have done their little investigation into to accusation to find that the accusation may be a false one. Thereby effecting her sack.
Victims of rape or attempted rape, should do well to forward their case to the police immediately when the evidence is still fresh, and not come on social media to join a trend or a movement, cos that's no the right way to seek justice.
Why was the man's name and picture posted when the case hasn't been proven in court, and why was the lady's name hidden.. I think their identities should be hidden till it's proven beyond all reasonable doubts.. Cos some vindictive women can use these accusations to smear someone's good character that he's been building for years, cos the internet never forgets
I can see that you have no shame. You could not even hide d fact that you're one of them. Of course she knew that reporting to them would get her a sack that's y she went straight to d hotels whatsapp grp. You might be entitled to ur opinion but spilling this trash here is very dissappointing od you're a Nigerian
Re: Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss by chimeremodlyn: 9:22pm On Jun 12, 2020
[quote author=merit455 post=90601890] Believe me....this guy have rape before.

Only rapist support fellow rapist[/quote
Exactly
Re: Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss by masterP042(m): 9:23pm On Jun 12, 2020
chimeremodlyn:

I can see that you have no shame. You could not even hide d fact that you're one of them. Of course she knew that reporting to them would get her a sack that's y she went straight to d hotels whatsapp grp. You might be entitled to ur opinion but spilling this trash here is very dissappointing od you're a Nigerian
Go police station go report. No be whatsapp group she go get justice. We need to advise people to do the right thing. Sentiments aside
Re: Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 12, 2020
JasonScoolari:
It is a well known fact that majority of Indian men are serial rapist and hornnny pigs, and it is also a well known fact that majority of business and company owners in Nigeria are not after their staff welfare....

The Chinese and Indians will come to our country and humiliate us in our own turf, but our useless government will rather keep quiet...

A useless Indian rapist sexually harrased your staff and all you could do is to sack the abused young girl?

I will try my best to make it trend on different social media.

Enough is Enough.
Pls do make it go viral. Enough of all these nonsense. I hope our president would stop being shocked on hearing every criminal news and do justice in this regard

2 Likes

Re: Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss by masterP042(m): 9:27pm On Jun 12, 2020
merit455:
Believe me....this guy have rape before.

Only rapist support fellow rapist
Bla bla bla, be whining your mouth, till one day someone will accuse you falsely of rape and u find your name and pics all littered in the internet. I repeat, victims of rape should seek justice through the police and court.. Not on social media.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) / Mechanic Returns N10.8m Mistakenly Sent To His Account, Gets Rewarded With N50k / Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.