Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss (50660 Views)

Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations / Lady Sacked For Not Sleeping With Her Indian Boss, Nigerians React / Adenuga's Globacom Sacks 90 Married Female Staff - LasgidiOnline.com.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss by mechanics(m): 11:19pm On Jun 12, 2020
She should have reported to the nearest police station.
Re: Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss by abbiboy: 11:19pm On Jun 12, 2020
JasonScoolari:
It is a well known fact that majority of Indian men are serial rapist and hornnny pigs, and it is also a well known fact that majority of business and company owners in Nigeria are not after their staff welfare....

The Chinese and Indians will come to our country and humiliate us in our own turf, but our useless government will rather keep quiet...

A useless Indian rapist sexually harrased your staff and all you could do is to sack the abused young girl?

I will try my best to make it trend on different social media.

Enough is Enough.

Stop all this english an assist by directing their case to the appropriate authority.
Re: Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss by tsspsolutions: 11:22pm On Jun 12, 2020
Islie:
She reported the case on the hotel’s WhatsApp group but instead of Raut being punished, she, the victim, was sacked the next day.

https://saharareporters.com/2020/06/11/lagos-hotel-sacks-nigerian-worker-reporting-attempted-rape-indian-boss

I'm tired of lamenting about the evil atrocities of horrible Indians in my country. I've been hearing about their crazy behaviors for over 30 years now and now, I'm a victim myself. I'm ready to volunteer myself into a movement that would decisively deal with these children of perdition once and for all. Who's willing to join?
Re: Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss by tsspsolutions: 11:24pm On Jun 12, 2020
I'm tired of lamenting about the evil atrocities of horrible Indians in my country. I've been hearing about their crazy behaviors for over 30 years now. I'm a victim myself. I'm ready to volunteer myself into a movement that would decisively deal with these children of perdition once and for all.
Re: Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss by abbiboy: 11:24pm On Jun 12, 2020
Share is face on twitter an contact other twitter influencer an the hotel name i believe she will be compensated by the indians and they will learn dia is law in this land.
Re: Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss by Illusioneffect(m): 11:29pm On Jun 12, 2020
JasonScoolari:
It is a well known fact that majority of Indian men are serial rapist and hornnny pigs, and it is also a well known fact that majority of business and company owners in Nigeria are not after their staff welfare....

The Chinese and Indians will come to our country and humiliate us in our own turf, but our useless government will rather keep quiet...

A useless Indian rapist sexually harrased your staff and all you could do is to sack the abused young girl?

Enough is Enough.
your name-calling doesn't change any fcking thing. Labeling a whole country rapists is really unfair and really tragic coming from a matured person like u are... Rape is not a topic u summarise with one useless post, pls :/
Re: Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 12, 2020
masterP042:
The hotel may have done their little investigation into to accusation to find that the accusation may be a false one. Thereby effecting her sack.
Victims of rape or attempted rape, should do well to forward their case to the police immediately when the evidence is still fresh, and not come on social media to join a trend or a movement, cos that's no the right way to seek justice.
Why was the man's name and picture posted when the case hasn't been proven in court, and why was the lady's name hidden.. I think their identities should be hidden till it's proven beyond all reasonable doubts.. Cos some vindictive women can use these accusations to smear someone's good character that he's been building for years, cos the internet never forgets

You must be the potential rapist and sexual predator in question
Re: Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss by Sunnyja: 11:57pm On Jun 12, 2020
masterP042:

Go police station go report. No be whatsapp group she go get justice. We need to advise people to do the right thing. Sentiments aside
You sounds as if you are not in Nigeria. Uwa' s parents were alledge to have gone to the police station to report her rape case, after alledgely asking for "mobility money" which the parents couldn't afford, "na your daughter be the first person wey don rape was all they got from the Poli.....
Re: Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss by tillaman(m): 12:18am On Jun 13, 2020
Indians, bloody hell u despise them a lot they are famed for rape and they are unrepentant perv
Re: Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss by Nnamdinaija(m): 12:47am On Jun 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

All these stupid Indians
Go leave their country come dey misbehave for another person country
Imagine.by

But the girl for nor post such for WhatsApp group
There are other ways to report the issue

Boss, your comments dey always make sense. I fit know you?
Re: Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss by OpinionCounts(m): 1:11am On Jun 13, 2020
Davash222:
Toilet-less Indians will still come here and be harassing our girls. Such effrontery!

Your government and it's leaders are the ones harrasing your girls, not the Indians....if you doubt me, ask yourself if this Indian can try this same rubbish in any Asian, European or American country without being jailed instantly and deported after years of jail time...but watch and see how nothing I mean absolutely nothing will be done to him here by your leaders and government. How you dress, is how you will be addressed.

1 Like

Re: Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss by IndianInNigeria: 1:46am On Jun 13, 2020
Sagay212:
You and your curry stinking Indian rapist are lucky to have met foo.lish nigerians who allowed you go away with the rubbish attempt. I would have broken the basta.rd's leg and make sure I cripple him for life.
There are enough details provided in this thread for you to take the course of action that you have threatened to do ... so the ball is in your court.
Re: Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss by IndianInNigeria: 1:48am On Jun 13, 2020
Andrew13:
Will u get out from this thread angry
Are you the “gate man” of this thread? Maybe you are indirectly begging for some notes to be slipped into your hand cheesy
Re: Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss by IndianInNigeria: 1:50am On Jun 13, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Chief Supporter of Indian rapists, this is not Facebook where Mark Zuckerberg allow you and your hot brothers to display your level of "Hotness"

Don't be caught in the act if you're still in Nigeria.... That's my message to you.
Chief supporter of Boko Haram and Kidnappers in Nigeria. Mark Z will never allow violent cultists and ràpists like you into his circle.
Re: Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss by BigBashiru: 2:08am On Jun 13, 2020
JasonScoolari:

Enough is Enough.

When will Nigerians start taking responsibility for their lives instead of blaming the government?
Re: Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss by Oluwasherubawon: 2:29am On Jun 13, 2020
Islie:
She reported the case on the hotel’s WhatsApp group but instead of Raut being punished, she, the victim, was sacked the next day.

https://saharareporters.com/2020/06/11/lagos-hotel-sacks-nigerian-worker-reporting-attempted-rape-indian-boss
Nigeria is bleeped up
Re: Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss by JasonScoolari: 2:38am On Jun 13, 2020
Illusioneffect:

your name-calling doesn't change any fcking thing. Labeling a whole country rapists is really unfair and really tragic coming from a matured person like u are... Rape is not a topic u summarise with one useless post, pls :/
Still wondering why a young man like you choose to remain senseless and lack the ability to comprehend....

In your bid to sound "Intelligent" you messed it up and ended up making a fool of yourself....

In my comment, I said "MAJORITY" and it was stated clearly.

Dummy.

1 Like

Re: Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss by micoo(m): 2:48am On Jun 13, 2020
Yes but too bad....
People are far away from the word of God. They need to renew their minds everyday in the light of the scriptures ROM. 12:2
Re: Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss by JasonScoolari: 2:55am On Jun 13, 2020
abbiboy:

Stop all this english an assist by directing their case to the appropriate authority.
Atleast, I stated clearly that I would make it trend, what have you been able to assist with Mr. Hypocrite?

1 Like

Re: Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss by EDGEof2MORO: 5:01am On Jun 13, 2020
JasonScoolari:

Enough is Enough.

See why I laughed at the hypocrisy in Nigerians trending Black Lives Matter few days ago?

The Indian boss would never try a thing like this in the US because of the international image Americans have made for themselves. But here, Nigeria, we kill and abuse ourselves then share it to the world. Why won't foreigners come here and treat our brothers and sisters like trash?
Re: Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss by TheSparrow: 6:33am On Jun 13, 2020
Hello Nairalanders.

We are conducting a survey in an effort to research rape attitudes among Nigerians.

The survey is completely anonymous and it seeks to study attitudes about rape and rape tolerance among Nigerians regarding rape in light of recent rapes in the country. The survey asks questions about rape in general and what you think can be done to tackle the menace of rape in Nigeria.

Kindly click on the link below to participate in the survey.

Click Here To Participate in The Rape Attitudes Survey

Thank you.
Re: Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss by ACE1010: 7:09am On Jun 13, 2020
I'm sure the victim has a picture of this Indian pig and name of the hotel. She has nothing to lose as she has sacked. she should share the information on all social media, I trust Nigerians, they would make her instant celebrity. Enough is enough
Nonsense undecided undecided
Re: Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss by Trybes(m): 8:27am On Jun 13, 2020
Sacking a fellow Nigerian because of an Indoan who was also wrong. Very sad. Nigerians should stop the unnecessary high service given to those foreigners. We are better than them. Go to their countries they'd mess u up.
Re: Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss by Prinss: 8:28am On Jun 13, 2020
tafat:
Na wa o, how can this be happening in our country So a Nigerian will be harrased and blackmailed by a foreigner in Nigeria

Lol, is that Homer Simpson?? grin
Re: Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss by erumena(m): 8:32am On Jun 13, 2020
JasonScoolari:

Enough is Enough.

Why can't the victim officially lodge a report at the station and follow up with a petition to the Ministry of Justice (NAPTIP)? or go to an NGO?
Re: Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss by pacespot(m): 8:38am On Jun 13, 2020
If this story is true, then that hotel deserves appointment with EFCC or DSS. This does not ring well to the hearing of potential rape victims who are too scared to report their abusers.
Re: Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss by pacespot(m): 8:48am On Jun 13, 2020
But Indians are very good to me online, they are some of my best business associates. I don't know about people calling them serial rapists here

Though this particular incidence is absurd if it is true.
Re: Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss by brosprophet(m): 8:58am On Jun 13, 2020
What?? Sacked after reporting the attempted rape case in her own country !!
This is sad ...
Can't imagine smelling idians like that .....
Anyway, Nigeria is long gone .....
Re: Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss by macjurek(m): 9:05am On Jun 13, 2020
NGO'S AND LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT AGENCIES.
Please proper investigation be conducted on this matter,to get to the root analysis.

This will not be tolerated by the Indians in their own country,the Chef should be persecuted accordingly if found guilty of offense.
Thanks.
Re: Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss by Chuky7(m): 9:37am On Jun 13, 2020
IndianInNigeria:

Chief supporter of Boko Haram and Kidnappers in Nigeria. Mark Z will never allow violent cultists and ràpists like you into his circle.

Lol you really Indian?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) / Mechanic Returns N10.8m Mistakenly Sent To His Account, Gets Rewarded With N50k / Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.