Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (64213 Views)

National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Save Their Soul Please / Massive Recruitment At National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) / National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Recruitment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by Charlesck: 2:00pm On Mar 10, 2011
@Unite4real

I am not so jobless as to come here to play dirty jokes. Be patient, I guess they are calling by position applied for. If you know someone else that applied for same position as me, you can find out from him, that is if he is successful wink.
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by boyoboy28: 2:17pm On Mar 10, 2011
Guys, 4 sure charlse_uk aint joking here.

I have someone dt received a call as well.
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by 1odogwu: 2:36pm On Mar 10, 2011
@boyoboy
wat possition did he apply for?
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by boyoboy28: 3:02pm On Mar 10, 2011
DBA position
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by 1odogwu: 3:09pm On Mar 10, 2011
this guys self. Do they hav to call? cant they just send SMS?
I thought that's the reasonable way to go. Or atleast Email.
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by 1odogwu: 9:23am On Mar 11, 2011
Who else have gotten a phone call?
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by amosp2002: 10:11am On Mar 11, 2011
I confirmed from a friend that NIMC have started inviting candidates for the second and final interview.
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by Ibobinihi: 3:32pm On Mar 11, 2011
I just got a call too
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by 1odogwu: 3:40pm On Mar 11, 2011
I just got a call too.
What can one make out of this? They said interview. What should one expect?
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by Charlesck: 3:42pm On Mar 11, 2011
Congrats y'al. what day did they ask you to come in?
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by Sosolid123: 7:55pm On Mar 12, 2011
I got a call too. She did not mention interview again O, from what I recall she just said i shuld show at the DGs office.

to be honest there are only 3 scenarios

1. Those called are successful and will be given employment letters

2.to have a quick chat and nothing serious just to see whether you really fit the role or not

3. To talk about salaries etc

anyway we are almost there ppl,
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by 1odogwu: 7:19am On Mar 13, 2011
@sosolid

but they said come with original copies of credential and other supporting documents. Secondly, I doubt if it has to with negotiating salary because salary have already been decided by them. So we can choose to accept it or not.
thirdly, It has nothing to do with collecting employment letter as that is only issued after every other thing have been sorted out.
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by folabino: 10:13am On Mar 14, 2011
Congrats all, any call for senior network admin yet.

All the best.
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by 1odogwu: 11:58am On Mar 14, 2011
@charlse

please as soon as u are done with the interview, lets know how it went.
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by Charlesck: 10:35am On Mar 15, 2011
Had my interview yesterday, dint spend more than 10mins with the panel. General chat and a few technical questions + pay talks
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by 1odogwu: 11:38am On Mar 15, 2011
@charlse. Wat's d pay talk like? What sort of technical question? Pls expantiate.
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by unite4real: 4:55pm On Mar 15, 2011
nobody seems to be talking about the pay negotiation and how the interview went.
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by Sosolid123: 7:07pm On Mar 15, 2011
Mine lasted 10-15minutes and they try to ask technical question and pay .

question like

why do you want to work for NIMC
why do you want to move from private to public sector
some technical stuff but remember all of them are not technical so you are probably the only one who understands what you are talking about grin

Salary is what you wrote down for KPMG . they will gasp abut how high it is but I assume they would have a standard price for everyone who are on the same level.

@1odogwu

I was right in my prediction the interview was to have a quick chat and nothing serious just to see whether you really fit the role or not and o talk about salaries etc

My next prediction is everyone who is called to Abuja is employed, all that will be given out is employment letter next or if they cant match your salary expectation they will negotiate with you and it is up to you to decide. But remember it is already in the bag,
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by 1odogwu: 7:00am On Mar 17, 2011
@sosolid
You might be right to some extent but not all.
First there werent issueing appointment laters as you thought

secondly, Federal Govt do not negotiate salary. They'll surely come up with a pay structure. Once that is done, That's all. They'll tell you were you fit in. If you accept it, good. else, you can go.
They will never call you to renegotiate.
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by boyoboy28: 3:04pm On Mar 17, 2011
Any gist from the Wednesday candidates?
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by Sosolid123: 5:59pm On Mar 17, 2011
@1odogwu

You did not get an appointment letter? LMAO Joking O, I said possible scenarios and 2 out of 3 played out. I think that's a good score.

Well if you are right about salary then cool, good luck amigo but if they give 80K then am sure they will re negotiate if more than half decline. So really, federal govt will negotiate or reconsider.
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by amosp2002: 9:18am On Mar 18, 2011
Can anyone pls help us with the phone no that calls people for the NIMC Interview so that we can be on the look out.
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by Ibobinihi: 9:55am On Mar 18, 2011
the number does nos show.it dispaly as unknown. Did KPMG give you form to fill?
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by amosp2002: 11:50am On Mar 18, 2011
Ya I was given a form bt KPMG to fill, scan and mail back to them. But I know someone that was not given a form but was invited by NIMC for the second interview.
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by folabino: 1:16pm On Mar 18, 2011
@ amosp2002

I have reasons to believe that the process shd be on-going. What i think you also consider is the position of those that were invited so far. Is it within your category. I applied for SNA, was given a form to fill but not yet invited by NIMC also. Let wait.
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by unite4real: 2:59pm On Mar 18, 2011
I also applied for SNA was given a form to fill but have yet to be called for the second interview. i also believe the process is still going on.
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by 1odogwu: 7:11am On Mar 19, 2011
sori if u feel disappointed but it appears d interview is finished. it was just scheduled for monday and Wednessday.
Anyway, i'll later put thru a call to d lady to comfirm. Wont want to paste her numba here
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by folabino: 10:55am On Mar 19, 2011
@ 1odogwu

you cannot be too sure . what position are you going for? And seems you have access to the lady u may which to confirm on behalf of the house.
good luck.
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by Sosolid123: 12:37am On Mar 20, 2011
@Folabino

I have to agree with 1odogwu it was scheduled for only Monday and Wednesday. According to the lady that was it interview process finished last week.
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by boyoboy28: 3:08pm On Mar 20, 2011
Did anyone notice the quota system tone at the interview?. I guess they may want to use quota system.
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by 1odogwu: 10:13pm On Mar 20, 2011
@boyoboy
there can be nothing like quota system.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 / HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Real Estate Consultants Needed At Real Business Network.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.