Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Six Years After Her Death, Nigerians Remember Gospel Singer Kefee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Six Years After Her Death, Nigerians Remember Gospel Singer Kefee (2115 Views)

Remembering Kefee Branama Crooner That Died July 2014 / Husband of Late Gospel Singer Kefee, Teddy Don Momoh, Remarries after 9 Years / Emma Nazareth - Remember (GOSPEL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Years After Her Death, Nigerians Remember Gospel Singer Kefee by Cuterboy(m): 6:57pm On Jun 12, 2020
Six years after her death, Nigerians remember gospel singer Kefee. Kefee Obareki was a gospel singer who thrilled Nigerians and her other fans in diaspora with her melodious voice.

Nigerians remember gospel singer Kefee for her love for making gospel songs a delight to listen to. Both Christians and non Christians loved her songs.

She was born on February 5, 1980 in Sapele Delta. The gospel singer was part of her church choir. She moved on to sign a contract with Alec’s Entertainment. Alec’s Entertainment was owned by her first husband Alecs Godwin.

During her spell with Alec music, she released many songs. Branama was one of her leading songs that made the airwaves. The gospel singer also released songs like Akpo, Sapele water, Igbunu, and many others.

Kefee divorced Alecs Godwin and married Don Momoh, an On Air Personality who also doubled as her manager. The gospel singer went on to release songs like Kokoroko which became a hit in 2009. She featured Timaya on it. The song...

Continue Reading: https://9jababa.com/six-years-after-her-death-nigerians-remember-gospel-singer-kefee/

1 Like

Re: Six Years After Her Death, Nigerians Remember Gospel Singer Kefee by Enoch07: 7:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
rip, I love that kokoroko song like mad dat year
Re: Six Years After Her Death, Nigerians Remember Gospel Singer Kefee by VectorVee68(m): 7:18pm On Jun 12, 2020
Continue to rest in peace our kokoroko icon, her photo sent chills down my spine mehn, I still remember how the song flooded the airwaves, today you are here tomorrow you are history.... No wonders the hymn fading away said we are only remembered by what we have done, ...... Fading away like the stars in the morning, loosing their light in the glorious sun, thus we shall pass from the earth and its toiling only remembered by what we have done.

5 Likes

Re: Six Years After Her Death, Nigerians Remember Gospel Singer Kefee by Cuterboy(m): 7:56pm On Jun 12, 2020
embarassed embarassed embarassed
VectorVee68:
Continue to rest in peace our kokoroko icon, her photo sent chills down my spine mehn, I still remember how the song flooded the airwaves, today you are here tomorrow you are history.... No wonders the hymn fading away said we are only remembered by what we have done, ...... Fading away like the stars in the morning, loosing their light in the glorious sun, thus we shall pass from the earth and its toiling only remembered by what we have done.

2 Likes

Re: Six Years After Her Death, Nigerians Remember Gospel Singer Kefee by Elimon(m): 9:08pm On Jun 12, 2020
My Kefee...geez i almost forgot her face..thanks for this thread op

1 Like

Re: Six Years After Her Death, Nigerians Remember Gospel Singer Kefee by Onyi22(f): 9:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
May her soul continue to rest in peace
Re: Six Years After Her Death, Nigerians Remember Gospel Singer Kefee by judedwriter(m): 9:48pm On Jun 12, 2020
Kefee... the sweet voiced angel that I have totally forgotten about.

But I remember her song kokoroko very fondly.
Re: Six Years After Her Death, Nigerians Remember Gospel Singer Kefee by cassidy1996(m): 9:50pm On Jun 12, 2020
rest in peace, i miss you.....
Re: Six Years After Her Death, Nigerians Remember Gospel Singer Kefee by happybee: 4:36am On Jun 13, 2020
Rip to her.
We've really lost so many talented singers in the entertainment industry.
Was just yesterday when I started reminiscing bout old days, singers like Goldie Harvey 'I really miss this girl'... Mehn!
Re: Six Years After Her Death, Nigerians Remember Gospel Singer Kefee by Chuky7(m): 9:23pm On Jun 13, 2020
My mom was her biggest fan...

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Weeps During Campaign Rally Admitting: 'I Almost Killed My Daughter' / Alex Ekubo Causes Commotion On Instagram / Bbnaija Tega Hospitalised And Unstable Because Of Boma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.