Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,098 members, 7,953,348 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:47 PM

Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Girl? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Girl? (2470 Views)

Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) / If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Girl? by falcon01: 6:10am On Jun 13, 2020
Immidiately I'm captured by the facial beauty, I check the teeth to detect her hygiene, then i checkout the body shape (even if it ain't the perfect, it wont stop me from proceding) To how she Reasons and think.
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Girl? by HazardMan(m): 7:14am On Jun 13, 2020
tobby20:
You mean honey abi which celeb jare
Anyone. Celeb na Celeb
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Girl? by HazardMan(m): 7:20am On Jun 13, 2020
falcon01:
Immidiately I'm captured by the facial beauty, I check the teeth to detect her hygiene, then i checkout the body shape (even if it ain't the perfect, it wont stop me from proceding) To how she Reasons and think.
What if her teeth isn't all that white? Should it be her fault? Some people are naturally born with milk colour teeth i think
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Girl? by HazardMan(m): 7:24am On Jun 13, 2020
Hisimperialmaje:
For hygene: i check teeth,face,lips,clothes how clean etc.. Facial feature: i check for a special kind of oval, shape not the FAT face.. Bodily feat: tall, i love girls with height,legs that sit well,boobs,,younger girls then to get the best looking boobs,then i like ass being a certain type of way,not too big not too small, and let the ass suit your frame.. Intellect: just be a 5/10 and am good.. Age:22-27 only, for now.. Independent ladies, action ladies, generally ladies who got they shit together and want a relationship just because of say, companionship,friendship,ally,partner in crime,bestfriend.etc..
It remains for you to create your own kind of girl grin
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Girl? by HazardMan(m): 7:52am On Jun 13, 2020
donbachi:
Make i go look at my wife again.
Are you being serious?
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Girl? by smartculture(m): 8:03am On Jun 13, 2020
Have you ever wondered why your business isn't making sales?

You struggle to make one sale in a week or a month?

You waste your precious resources on generating paid traffic only to record abysmal conversion rates.

What a waste! It's utterly disheartening...

This how I felt months backs when I launched a tour package. Everything was awesome about it: the price, benefits and discounts.

But no one was buying. No even a single enquiry. It was that bad.

A month after launch, still no sales.

"There is fire on the mountain," I said while narrating my ordeal to my friend.

I had to go back through what I was selling with the question "where did I miss it? "

After two weeks of research, I came to one conclusion. That what I was selling was just a product and not an offer.

Check this out...

A single product is Eba.

An offer is Eba plus egusi soup with stockfish, pomo, goat meat, and a glass of Hollandia Yoghurt to wash it down.

Spot the difference?

This knowledge was the game changer for me. I relaunched the tour package not as a product but as an offer. The next day I got a call from California, USA. A family of 5 was interested and ready to pay for it. The interesting part was that they were chasing me with calls. The offer indeed was juicy.

The secret cure to your dwindling conversion rate is an irresistible offer.

It's an art known to few. An irresistible offer makes your customers beg you to collect their money.

These are secrets and proven strategies that professional marketers pay thousands of dollars to learn.

But you're getting it for free!

I and my business partner would be sharing these secrets in an exclusive Irresistible Offer Masterclass.

Interested in learning more about this?

Join the Masterclass now https:///2348068017380

Limited spaces are available.
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Girl? by killbill95(m): 8:07am On Jun 13, 2020
I check her height 1st. I love tall girls cos am also tall. den her shape to see if she's feminine enough. lastly her face

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Girl? by tobby20: 11:33am On Jun 13, 2020
HazardMan:

Anyone. Celeb na Celeb
Which birthday is she celebrating bro
Celeb kor .. Celebrant ni
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Girl? by jawalis(m): 12:03pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ariza:
You never know as he dey do you. grin

Thanks for the compliment though.
She don start. Lol
Let me run faster
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Girl? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
If you're fat and have big everything you've kill me grin grin cheesy
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Girl? by Dfynboi: 12:13pm On Jun 13, 2020
GOFRONT:
Her feet.

If she has no dirty feet like @Onyi22's......Then she is good to go..
lyk ur crushing on ds bae,tell us d truth
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Girl? by HazardMan(m): 12:29pm On Jun 13, 2020
Dfynboi:
lyk ur crushing on ds bae,tell us d truth
Could be o
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Girl? by falcon01: 12:47pm On Jun 13, 2020
HazardMan:

What if her teeth isn't all that white? Should it be her fault? Some people are naturally born with milk colour teeth i think
I can detect Natural or dirty ones , but I honestly can't settle for less, There are lot of em I'll keep searching far and wide they are everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Girl? by Mandela27: 12:50pm On Jun 13, 2020
Just few things to consider.
*DECENCY
*COMPORTMENT
*MODERATE BOOBS(THAT CAN FIT MY PALM)I DONT JOKE WITH BOOBS FAM.
*AVERAGE ASS..I DETEST WOMEN WITH BIG BUMBUM.
*SHE MUST BE BROWN SKINNED-fair girls dont attract me and i believe they are mostly possessed with plenty bad spirits.

etc! etc!!
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Girl? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 13, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
[s]If you're fat and have big everything you've kill me grin grin cheesy [/s]
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Girl? by Happyfela(m): 1:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
How feminine she is
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Girl? by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
Batty.
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Girl? by tnerro1(m): 2:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
Height..... then firm body and busty. Anything else na jara

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Single Guys And Ladies " / Men Who Come My Way Only Want To “tap” And Leave – Efia Odo / For Those Born In The 90s And Still Single..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.