Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

APC Group To Tinubu: You May Not Have Platform To Contest 2023 Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Group To Tinubu: You May Not Have Platform To Contest 2023 Presidency (33262 Views)

Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking / Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President / Obaseki To Tinubu: You Can’t Extend Your Political Empire To Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Group To Tinubu: You May Not Have Platform To Contest 2023 Presidency by SirBunky85(m): 1:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
dre11:
*Says national leader gives tacit support to Oshiomhole’s impunity

https://dailytimes.ng/you-may-not-have-platform-to-contest-2023-presidency-apc-group-warns-tinubu/
I thought some silly people say dat tinubu has bn sidelined in the apc?why complaining to him now?
Re: APC Group To Tinubu: You May Not Have Platform To Contest 2023 Presidency by SirBunky85(m): 1:53pm On Jun 13, 2020
Jack500:

U really need sense, u have disgraced your parents enough

I thought I was the only one who have noticed his show of sillyness on any thread
Re: APC Group To Tinubu: You May Not Have Platform To Contest 2023 Presidency by SirBunky85(m): 1:55pm On Jun 13, 2020
Esseite:
Regions differ.... you can't compare Kogi with Edo.

Obaseki has a greater edge.
see d hypocrite again ,always pretending to be neutral but keeps showing he's an apologist to anything anti -pmb/tinubu.
Re: APC Group To Tinubu: You May Not Have Platform To Contest 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
festacman:
If Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is destined to be president of Nigeria, it will surely come to pass. At the ripeness of time, key factors will combine favourably for him to fulfil his destiny. But if he is not destined for that exalted seat, he will never sit there. Atiku Abubakar is an example. He had things all set up and came very close as influential VP but today, he still far from the target.

In any case, APC cannot disintegrate because an unnecessarily rebellious Gov. Godwin Obaseki was schemed out of reckoning by the same person who schemed him in four years ago. So, Tinubu should be left out of this political fight between 'father and son'.

The truth is that no active politician anywhere in the world can tell you that he or she hasn't suffered one setback or another. So Obaseki should take this blow on his chin like a man, count his losses and move on a better politician.

Whatever is against Tinubu's presidency is the happiness of those who have lost relevance in Nigeria and Africa in general. They are under mental disorder and depression. Nzeribe spent time against Abiola's victory by supporting military Presidency after he faced the reality that he was just a passenger at SDP convention and Primary election at Jo's. Chukwumerije as information minister worked more than Abacha.

Those who called on Tinubu are very correct. However, they forgot how Tinubu wasted money to sponsor Akeredolu against Mimiko in 2012, but Akeredolu was rigged to 3rd position. In 2016, Tinubu was advised to support another candidate but Odigie Oyegun supported Akeredolu who later won.

Oshiomhole is a strong man. Edo is his Primary domain. Bayelsa situation is still very fresh. GCE 'A' Level is for direct entry into University. Politics in Edo State has entered a stage where party is relying on Supreme Court to disqualify candidate after election. APC must be very careful. Can of worms is already opened. Obaseki should not have allowed situation get this far. As it is now, Tinubu cannot help, PDP cannot field him, Bayelsa is still fresh.
Re: APC Group To Tinubu: You May Not Have Platform To Contest 2023 Presidency by deeLima86(m): 2:12pm On Jun 13, 2020
EcoBrick:
This so-called group should be dragging Buhari (who happens to be the most influencial leader and member of the party), instead of trying to blackmail Tinubu. Tinubu is not from Edo state so the best he can do is remain neutral. The Edo folks should sort themselves. After all, Edo is not Lagos, so they should leave Tinubu out of it.

Exactly my point bro. Is Buhari not alive to all these happenings? He is keeping a deaf ear to all these irregularities but is Tinubu name they are using as melody meanwhile Buhari is the head of APC. Naija politics is just like a script written down already for the drama to commence. I weep for my dear country.

1 Like

Re: APC Group To Tinubu: You May Not Have Platform To Contest 2023 Presidency by Sleevia: 2:14pm On Jun 13, 2020
slivertongue:

keyword IF.
observing
Better observe well... the only place in Nigeria where godfatherism thrives is Lagos...
Re: APC Group To Tinubu: You May Not Have Platform To Contest 2023 Presidency by golddare: 2:22pm On Jun 13, 2020
dre11:
*Says national leader gives tacit support to Oshiomhole’s impunity

https://dailytimes.ng/you-may-not-have-platform-to-contest-2023-presidency-apc-group-warns-tinubu/

They have no idea why they call him Jagagban
Re: APC Group To Tinubu: You May Not Have Platform To Contest 2023 Presidency by luluman: 2:37pm On Jun 13, 2020
LabDNA:
cheesy cheesy

E don happen. Tinubu and osinbade no get hope. grin
Dont be deceived, anything can happen in politics.
Re: APC Group To Tinubu: You May Not Have Platform To Contest 2023 Presidency by Sagay212: 2:54pm On Jun 13, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Some few weeks ago, it was the prolific Mallam Nasir "Aubameyang" El-rufai that was hitting the nail of Asiwaju "Azpilecueta" Tinubu political coffin,

Now, just like the fraudulent Manchester City, the APC Uefa group have warned him seriously that he would not and should not participate in the 2023 Presidential Champions League because of his corrupt ways and evil antics to get the price.

Who will Asiwaju "Pep" Tinubu run to now?

Or should he just support his boy Prof Yemi "Arteta" Osibande who's currently the Chairman, "Use The Toilet Committee of Nigeria"?

Only time will tell.

Omo Igbo olori pelebe bi seat okada, leave Tinubu alone. Tinubu no tell you or your papa say him wan become president. And if he decides he wants to, your generations both living, dead and unborn cannot stop him. You don carry your Tinubu madness from Twitter come nairaland. Bunch of hateful scoundrels.
Re: APC Group To Tinubu: You May Not Have Platform To Contest 2023 Presidency by dalass(f): 2:58pm On Jun 13, 2020
Angelfrost:

Buhari and Integrity in the same sentence??!... Abeg, don't make me laugh!!! undecided

Lols!

grin grin grin
Re: APC Group To Tinubu: You May Not Have Platform To Contest 2023 Presidency by BABANGBALI: 3:00pm On Jun 13, 2020
Even if he has, he won't win, we will only collect our money that he stole. Tinubu for president my yansh.

1 Like

Re: APC Group To Tinubu: You May Not Have Platform To Contest 2023 Presidency by JasonScoolari: 3:26pm On Jun 13, 2020
Sagay212:

Omo Igbo olori pelebe bi seat okada, leave Tinubu alone. Tinubu no tell you or your papa say him wan become president. And if he decides he wants to, your generations both living, dead and unborn cannot stop him. You don carry your Tinubu madness from Twitter come nairaland. Bunch of hateful scoundrels.
Dear dominique, kindly tell this fellow to drink Dano milk and Stay Strong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Group To Tinubu: You May Not Have Platform To Contest 2023 Presidency by Benwallt(m): 3:41pm On Jun 13, 2020
What goes around comes back around
Re: APC Group To Tinubu: You May Not Have Platform To Contest 2023 Presidency by Yebosola(m): 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2020
[quote author=Sleevia post=90618895] You are just using Lagos Politics to permutate... when it is time, Benin people will do the needful! this is not Lagos.

Are u from Edo, uve been saying this always, yet u threw him under the bus, pikins full NL, do u think is all about Oshio, all politics are local, it will do u like magic, 14 legislators and elders are waiting for him at the poll, once again, ask for the meaning of politics is local, they are ahead of him tey tey and still planning
Re: APC Group To Tinubu: You May Not Have Platform To Contest 2023 Presidency by Goke7: 4:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
SirBunky85:
I thought some silly people say dat tinubu has bn sidelined in the apc?why complaining to him now?

How can you sideline the owner of the party? Na so atiku, saraki, dino, ambode and co sideline run comot grin
Re: APC Group To Tinubu: You May Not Have Platform To Contest 2023 Presidency by don89(m): 5:19pm On Jun 13, 2020
WITH WHAT WE HAVE EXPERIENCED , WE CAN NEVER ALLOW AN OLD MAN TO RULE US IN THIS COUNTRY AGAIN , NO, WE CANT TAKE IT , ARE WE CURSED? WHAT NONSENSE!
Re: APC Group To Tinubu: You May Not Have Platform To Contest 2023 Presidency by Levels1(m): 5:31pm On Jun 13, 2020
LabDNA:
cheesy cheesy

E don happen. Tinubu and osinbade no get hope. grin

For stealing from your parents purse ?
Re: APC Group To Tinubu: You May Not Have Platform To Contest 2023 Presidency by Sleevia: 5:39pm On Jun 13, 2020
Yebosola:
Are u from Edo, uve been saying this always, yet u threw him under the bus, pikins full NL, do u think is all about Oshio, all politics are local, it will do u like magic, 14 legislators and elders are waiting for him at the poll, once again, ask for the meaning of politics is local, they are ahead of him tey tey and still planning
My mother's name is Izogie.

Relax,the "No to godfatherism" that Osho challenge will not be allowed for him to use... This can only happen in Lagos

I do not think that Obaseki has not had the necessary local network. A man so vibrant like him can not do so if he does not have the local network. Calm down and watch what will happen. Like one respected Benin man said on Twitter, APC is about to experience something that destroy them.
Re: APC Group To Tinubu: You May Not Have Platform To Contest 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 13, 2020
Biko 2023 is still far, some of these people you guys are glamouring for, may not be alive by then.
Re: APC Group To Tinubu: You May Not Have Platform To Contest 2023 Presidency by spiralwedge(m): 6:04pm On Jun 13, 2020
A lot of naive observers. Tinubu does not want presidency. He wants to be the one to install people there, and he's good at talent hunt.

But I like as he makes people think he wants it.
Re: APC Group To Tinubu: You May Not Have Platform To Contest 2023 Presidency by Austino778: 6:17pm On Jun 13, 2020
Dream dt cnt never com to pass...

I said it before,forget 2023....
Re: APC Group To Tinubu: You May Not Have Platform To Contest 2023 Presidency by Yebosola(m): 6:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
Sleevia:
My mother's name is Izogie.

Relax,the "No to godfatherism" that Osho challenge will not be allowed for him to use... This can only happen in Lagos

I do not think that Obaseki has not had the necessary local network. A man so vibrant like him can not do so if he does not have the local network. Calm down and watch what will happen. Like one respected Benin man said on Twitter, APC is about to experience something that destroy them.

Tell that twitter person, the more u look the less u see in politics, if u believe them, u can believe anything, nothing deh happen, they will sort themselves,people that disqualified him knows what there are doing, and they know his steps, saboteurs are still within his space, he won't decamp.
Re: APC Group To Tinubu: You May Not Have Platform To Contest 2023 Presidency by Sleevia: 6:48pm On Jun 13, 2020
Yebosola:

Tell that twitter person, the more u look the less u see in politics, if u believe them, u can believe anything, nothing deh happen, they will sort themselves,people that disqualified him knows what there are doing, and they know his steps, saboteurs are still within his space, he won't decamp.

Let's see if he won't decamp
Re: APC Group To Tinubu: You May Not Have Platform To Contest 2023 Presidency by erospecial: 6:12am On Jun 14, 2020
who is even giving such consideration to an emperor, dictator, drug addict and physical and mentally unhealthy and invalid character called Tinubu
Re: APC Group To Tinubu: You May Not Have Platform To Contest 2023 Presidency by Pinkybush: 8:25am On Jun 14, 2020
Hmmm, Engineer Professor Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the great prof. in politics, your children are crying, come and wipe their tears. Else, remember 2023 is along the corner where you will rather clean their faeces to get what you want.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Retired Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo Is Dead / Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St / Osinbajo: Fake News Put Me In Trouble With My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.